over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened to thatbloke?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone remember this guy? Cool guy from Australia... saw his profile, last time he was on was a few months ago.... is he okay?

I heard he got busted for organizing an underground kangaroo racing operation.

If I remember correct he was going into a government career and had to kinda drop the hobby for obvious reasons....

What about Flex2019 and Anthrogeek (Jamie Pinder) ?

-MT

And what ever happened to red5150? Anyone heard from him? Always enjoyed his posts. He never pulled any punches, very straight shooter!

Hey guys! Jamie and I are alive and well! My last show was a year ago and I've barely trained in the past 6 months. Focus has been on our business - aside from the online stuff, we now handle all of the nutrition/training/contest prep work for members of Montanari Bros Powerhouse Gym in CT (Evan Centopani's home gym). I'm a lean and healthy 205 lbs - I'm thinking I'll get my ass back in action soon though.

My other focus has of course been Jamie - currently about 11 weeks out from the Chicago Pro. She's dealt with a lot this year - she was forced to take an extended layoff after a few years of hard dieting caught up with her and her metabolism was shot - and once things got back to normal a bit, she had a nasty back/hip injury while deadlifting that set her out of the gym another few months.

But we know Jamie - always comes back stronger than ever. Here's a video from last week:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uqro9PxAJc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uqro9PxAJc[/ame]

Last edited:
Pharm_fed is one I wonder about every once in awhile too.

Adonis89

He was a great poster here for a while and then one day it seems he just disappeared.

What about renewlyf? Has anybody heard from him? I know he was posting consistently, but have not seen him post for a little while.

What about renewlyf? Has anybody heard from him? I know he was posting consistently, but have not seen him post for a little while.

He`s well. Still lifting, focused on his business with brother, it is doing well.

I'm glad to hear that. I know he's big in the recovery scene and glad he's doing ok.

He helped me out once off the board. I got scammed by (XXX) like 3-4 years ago. I got strung along for weeks, ran out of my TRT and life started to become miserable. I know he is kinda local to me and asked if he could just leave me like 2ml stashed in the bushes someplace. He agreed and would not take any money. Was a bit weird to pull a duct taped packed out of a drain pipe, then hear somebody in the real world call you by your sn from behind :eek: He is a real good guy.

And what ever happened to red5150? Anyone heard from him? Always enjoyed his posts. He never pulled any punches, very straight shooter!

wow I forgot about him. he was very active then never heard from him again

He helped me out once off the board. I got scammed by (XXX) like 3-4 years ago. I got strung along for weeks, ran out of my TRT and life started to become miserable. I know he is kinda local to me and asked if he could just leave me like 2ml stashed in the bushes someplace. He agreed and would not take any money. Was a bit weird to pull a duct taped packed out of a drain pipe, then hear somebody in the real world call you by your sn from behind :eek: He is a real good guy.

lol

a testosterone dead drop

Adonis89

He was a great poster here for a while and then one day it seems he just disappeared.

I agree he was great, but I'm almost positive he left when some cranky folks bitched him out for creating a "Q&A with Adonis89" thread so they basically just bullied him until he left.

I agree he was great, but I'm almost positive he left when some cranky folks bitched him out for creating a "Q&A with Adonis89" thread so they basically just bullied him until he left.

Cranky?

I forgot who protested him but I liked his posts. However, if you were one of them, I'm darn sure you probably had a good reason! Perhaps I didn't know all the details.

Last edited:
I forgot who protested him but I liked his posts. However, if you were one of them, I'm darn sure you probably had a good reason! Perhaps I didn't know all the details.

It was I that initiated the pandemonium in his thread. He's an intelligent individual, I'll leave it at that.

My issues arise with these self-proclaimed no-name guru's. It's of their interest to shill the naive and gullible to make a buck. Regardless of the consequences upon their said prey.

There's one on this board as of late, I'm awaiting his credentials and authentication.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members