over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what happened to the newer UG?

Kane said:
If one person can't afford to purchase it, I'd be willing to go in as a partner to help get it back up. First board I ever joined back in the day.

Same here.

rAJJIN said:
Yes its for sale.
Jig send T a Pm and check into it. I think he would like to see one of the guys get it other then just letting it go.
I think hes just to busy with other things now days.

yea bro, lets get the UG back up and runnin. let us know what you find out and i'll try and email T also. take care

Hey guys,

I will chip in but if we all buy it lets move it to a new domain name. UGsupplements.net is available on godaddy.com. The origianal UG was ugsupplements.com and I have pics saved on my hard drive of the exact way the old ug looked. The old whit intro with red letters ( the undergounf) and the banner that was the chemical carbon chains and syringes and the register and sign in over on the right hand side of the screen and what not. I have pics of those. i can have a web guy re-create that and we can have the very first UG back up at ugsupplements.net.

It will look like the very first one we all know. What do you say. If each of us chips in say 250.00 i am sure we can buy it from tbonus and pay the web programmer I know ( kojie) to do it for us. What do you guys think???

Mav

Mav, maybe I'm missing something, but if we change the domain name, what are we buying from TBonus?

Koevoet said:
Mav, maybe I'm missing something, but if we change the domain name, what are we buying from TBonus?

Hahaha Good question :confused:
Or couldnt you just keep it how it is and make some upgrades?
Im not sure, ya see thats why Ive never been a board owner.
Im just not sure Id know enough to Keep it safe and secure etc etc..
Besides Making any upgrades, Damn Computers!:mad:

Koevoet said:

hahahaha. that made my day. too funny.

i loved the old UG :)

rAJJIN said:
Hahaha Good question :confused:
Or couldnt you just keep it how it is and make some upgrades?
Im not sure, ya see thats why Ive never been a board owner.
Im just not sure Id know enough to Keep it safe and secure etc etc..
Besides Making any upgrades, Damn Computers!:mad:

What's up Rajjin, I have emailed T and waiting for response. I have been getting into building webb sites lately just as hobby. This is one I just got up based around shopping. I plan to add a few supplement and gym equipment stores to it also. All the places I have on my site are places I have had good luck finding good deals. Check it out and tell me what you think.
**broken link removed**

Jig

I think that would be awesome if the old look could be restored. I don't know shit about websites but you can count me in for financial backing.:eek:

jig said:
What's up Rajjin, I have emailed T and waiting for response. I have been getting into building webb sites lately just as hobby. This is one I just got up based around shopping. I plan to add a few supplement and gym equipment stores to it also. All the places I have on my site are places I have had good luck finding good deals. Check it out and tell me what you think.
**broken link removed**

Jig

Hey Jig Good Job man. I wouldnt know where to start on something like that.
How much time and cost would a guy have in opening up a board?
and how muchg would the owner or admin of it need to know to keep it safe and secure? Or as Much so as possable.

Id be More so Interested in an Invite Only Private Board with Just a basic one or two Differant forums on it. You know what I mean? Just a good Group of Long time trusted members where they could talk about things Out of the Open...

Tell T if he cuts a break he can join for free. HA!

haha, let me join for free?
you guys are the shit!

jig, YGM!

Other than helping a brother out, you could just buy the software and start a newer UG that way. Kojiee will trasnfer the old board for free. There is also a lot of stuff like chatroom, etc that I never started that is in the program.

tbonus said:
you guys are the shit!

jig, YGM!

Other than helping a brother out, you could just buy the software and start a newer UG that way. Kojiee will trasnfer the old board for free. There is also a lot of stuff like chatroom, etc that I never started that is in the program.
Glad to see you're ok my friend. I have a pm out to Mav and Jig about this. I for one am serious taking it off your hands and getting it back up..

Kane said:
Glad to see you're ok my friend. I have a pm out to Mav and Jig about this. I for one am serious taking it off your hands and getting it back up..

I'm wit ya Kane...lemme know what I can do to help

rAJJIN said:
Hey Jig Good Job man. I wouldnt know where to start on something like that.
How much time and cost would a guy have in opening up a board?
and how muchg would the owner or admin of it need to know to keep it safe and secure? Or as Much so as possable.

Id be More so Interested in an Invite Only Private Board with Just a basic one or two Differant forums on it. You know what I mean? Just a good Group of Long time trusted members where they could talk about things Out of the Open...

Thanks Rajjin. Constructing a webb site is what takes some time. That is why allot of guys don't like it because it can be very time consuming. Running it no prob. Get an offshore server is the safest way. I am sure the ug will be back. I am still thinking and want to talk to some guys to see what their vested interest or plans for the board is.

Later bud,
Jig

Kane said:

I'm in too!

Hey T, hope all is well bro. Let me know if I can do anything to help!

tbonus said:
you guys are the shit!QUOTE]

Just cause we like ya! I'm in.

We working with TBonus to get it back up.. Hopefully real soon.:D

OH YEEAAHHH!!

Please keep me posted as well guys, I may be able to help if anyone needs it (not with the website, but with ideas or $$ or ?? )

The UNDERGROUND and the old RENEGADE were the 2 best boards around! I was a major supplement supplier on there if anyone remembers :D Man I miss the old days....

I agree with what someone else said .. make it like it used to be, the intro, the layout, a simple invite- only board with only 2-3 sections with lots of old-school guys and VETS. Sort of like here on PM :)

And keep all the foo-foo crap, bells/whistles, newbie Q's, and just plain stupid stuff OFF the board. Thats how boards get lame real fast, the stupid sh*t and a repeat question that has already been asked 20 times in 7 seperate variations, by 15 different people. DDUUHHH:rolleyes: HHHHHH

Bump this up

IT'S BACK UP!!

The UG is back up fellas..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201