over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened when i tried to quit TRT.

caedus

Registered
Long story short. I quit and had a swollen left testicle for a month, blew up like a baseball and hurt all day, 1 MONTH and a week later I pinned and the nut pain went away and swelling ceased... I'm on TRT 4 life.

Fuck nut pain..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sounds like epididymitis.

I had it once. Not pleasant at all having a softball as a testicle. Go see a doctor and possibly get on antibiotics. Due to it only showing up when your nuts shrink isn't a good sign(if that's what it is), could be due to testicular torsion.

Last edited:
I never had that issue (by the way, I would still visit the Dr and see if they can pinpoint the problem), but a few years back I had to clean up for a surgery where I would be under general anesthesia. At the 30 day mark of being clean, I felt like someone hit me over the head with a pussy stick! Lost all motivation for the gym, no real desire for sex, when I did make it to the gym workouts sucked, aches and pains I never realized before. Just like you, I said never again. HRT for life! You fail to realize a HRT dose is doing the things it does until you come all the way off.
GD

I don't see any reason to stop TRT ever. I have surgeries and other life experiences and TRT has never been an issue, any more then having normal blood levels would be for any one else.

trt is needed otherwise a person wouldnt be on trt. its normal levels so zero reason to ever stop it. they dont go lowering testosterone in people before a surgery so no reason to stop trt either.

you either need trt and are always on it, like breathing air or you dont need it and are cycling and cruising. but trt is never to be stopped, if you want kids use hcg and hmg and for the rest always pin testo

trt is needed otherwise a person wouldnt be on trt. its normal levels so zero reason to ever stop it. they dont go lowering testosterone in people before a surgery so no reason to stop trt either.

you either need trt and are always on it, like breathing air or you dont need it and are cycling and cruising. but trt is never to be stopped, if you want kids use hcg and hmg and for the rest always pin testo

Testosterone increases the production rate of red blood cells so it could thicken the blood (also known as polycythemia), particularly in injectable form. The effect is evident by blood tests that reveal an increased hematocrit of the blood. Hematocrit is a measure of the viscosity, or thickness of the blood. One of the reasons you don't want to have thick blood during surgery are blood clots. The clots can start in the area of surgery or be caused by inactivity during recovery.
Most post-operative patients are given medications, such as heparin, to “thin the blood” to help prevent the formation of clots. A clot(s) can become a critical complication if they begin to travel through the bloodstream and lodge in the lung, a condition referred to as a pulmonary embolus, or to the brain, causing a stroke or “brain attack”.
GD

Testosterone increases the production rate of red blood cells so it could thicken the blood (also known as polycythemia), particularly in injectable form. The effect is evident by blood tests that reveal an increased hematocrit of the blood. Hematocrit is a measure of the viscosity, or thickness of the blood. One of the reasons you don't want to have thick blood during surgery are blood clots. The clots can start in the area of surgery or be caused by inactivity during recovery.
Most post-operative patients are given medications, such as heparin, to “thin the blood” to help prevent the formation of clots. A clot(s) can become a critical complication if they begin to travel through the bloodstream and lodge in the lung, a condition referred to as a pulmonary embolus, or to the brain, causing a stroke or “brain attack”.
GD

your post is a response to what exactly? doesnt make any sense

hct and hb are controlled in a proper trt so no need to stop anything before any surgery.

The response is to your suggestion that TRT doesn't need to be stopped prior to major surgery. You are correct in the sense if you are on TRT and your blood levels fall within acceptable range, you may be all right. On the other hand, if your hematocrit levels are high, you could risk blood clotting, stroke, or a clot lodging in the lung, a condition referred to as a pulmonary embolus. So if you were saying it's there is no heath risk potential to thick blood during major surgery, you are incorrect. I had a hip replacement a few years back, and they would not perform the surgery until my hematocrit levels were in an acceptable range.
GD

The response is to your suggestion that TRT doesn't need to be stopped prior to major surgery. You are correct in the sense if you are on TRT and your blood levels fall within acceptable range, you may be all right. On the other hand, if your hematocrit levels are high, you could risk blood clotting, stroke, or a clot lodging in the lung, a condition referred to as a pulmonary embolus. So if you were saying it's there is no heath risk potential to thick blood during major surgery, you are incorrect. I had a hip replacement a few years back, and they would not perform the surgery until my hematocrit levels were in an acceptable range.
GD

oh yeah. i was saying that a proper trt under a docs supervision and bloodpanels every few months would or should always address the hct and hb issues as well as any ferritin/hepcidin issues, meaning it should all be balanced and ok.

ofcourse the moment hct is high = lowering the dosage, increasing naringin etc is the way to solve it quickly and well

GD
oh yeah. i was saying that a proper trt under a docs supervision and bloodpanels every few months would or should always address the hct and hb issues as well as any ferritin/hepcidin issues, meaning it should all be balanced and ok.

ofcourse the moment hct is high = lowering the dosage, increasing naringin etc is the way to solve it quickly and well
That's some PM bro gangsta science baby! Love it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Maybe gear depot or someone with some experience can weigh in on this..if one is recovering from surgery (actually two) is it safe to be injecting generic GH into a body that is susceptible to infection? Still have surgical wounds healing etc. thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear Depot is correct. In most cases it's totally fine to continue trt during surgery w/ GA. Definitely let your doctor know you're taking it. They most likely won't even ask who prescribes it. They'll just note it on your med list which is very important.

Obviously healthy levels of test are way better than low test when recovering as well.

I had two close family members undergo serious spine surgery. One family member was on self prescribed trt and low dose GH (normal healthy T levels and HCT was in range as well) However, he didn't tell the doctors he uses chewing tobacco and they could definitely tell during surgery.

Apparently his heart rate shot up during surgery from nicotine withdrawal. Post surgery they asked him about it and he later admitted to using tobacco. Docs weren't pissed just asked for honesty.

Anyway, the other family member is older and does not supplement trt or GH. He recovered fine, just at a much much slower rate.

The one who was supplementing GH and TRT had one of the fastest recoveries this team of neurologists had ever seen by someone his age (about 37 yrs old).

I'd say always be honest with your docs pre-op. You'd be surprised how much they're willing to help when they know you're always honest.

And if they don't appreciate your honesty? Find a new doc... you're the buyer not the seller in this exchange.

optimised test and hgh are kings for recovery. ofcourse good food also but the hormones are king for recovery

thats why a kid recovers in 3 days what an adult needs 2 weeks for: hormones

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner