over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT HAPPENED???

please someone tell me why the fuck would a pharmacy produce a 2.5mg t3 tablet? I mean prove me if I'm wrong but who the hell needs a dose that high? I'm sure they will tell us it was an underground lab or something but still why would they even produce such a high t3 amount? and also who the hell would want to take t4 and t3 at the same time? wouldn't milos or luke (not sure whose decision that is) know that that would not be the most wise thing to do!?

It wouldn't be a stretch at all to think a UG lab overdosed the tabs by mistake. Same with clenbuterol. Milos said it was an UG lab. But like Big A says he must have had them tested to know for sure. Sounds unbelievable that he was still on stage after taking that much.

Milos said combining the two is done by all pros pretty much and someone in Venice said this is very common and very effective. Don't know personally if there's an advantage to it.

I find that thyroid excuse kinda hard to believe... to whom would a pharm company would sell T3 tabs dosed at 2500 mcg and T4 at 10 000 mcg, ie 100 times normal dosage? :confused: :eek:

Even a UG lab wouldn't produce such tabs... which right in his mind guy (or even the most hardcore fucked up juice abuser ever born) would use such thyroid dosages... seriously? :rolleyes:

NO, sorry but it rather sounds like Milos is trying to hide another severe case of diuretic abuse. :rolleyes: :cool:

I agree Phidas that is the most incredible assinine shit I have ever read.....

In real world medical terms he would have died from that much thyroid with a severe heart attack.

Milos is the biggest idiot on the earth and continues to destroy competitors with his chemical experiments. God only knows what he did or gave to Luke.

Luke is a great guy but damn he looks like shit and death warmed over at contest time.

Check out this pic of him! I would say sumthin went wrong.

Attachments

• luke%20wood.jpg
    luke%20wood.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 260
Holly s@#$!

Thats easily Mr O material. Everthing I can see is full and shredded!

It had to be some thyroid mess up. No Diuretic is going to deplete you that much.
Whethter or not the story about the dosage being 100x more is true or not, it still has to be some sort of thyroid misshap, not diuretic!

Thats easily Mr O material. Everthing I can see is full and shredded!

It had to be some thyroid mess up. No Diuretic is going to deplete you that much.
Whethter or not the story about the dosage being 100x more is true or not, it still has to be some sort of thyroid misshap, not diuretic!

well we can speculate all we want there are only 2 people that know for sure, and they both seem to be covering their asses

:eek: :eek: :eek:

We should ask Nasser what he thinks about it... :D

DCM - Disillusional Clown Milos - I found it hilarious!!! :p

Note to self: If I ever have another trainwreck for a prep, don't use the "massive thyroid" excuse. It has already been used by Milos.

I won't go into details but I am not a fan of Milos. I mean no disrespect other than to say I just don't believe him.

Another note: Who holds the title of being dead on at one or two weeks out and poised to take the show if they could just not screw up the last week? It is a tie between Luke and Dennis James. If either of them would stop fucking up the last week, they would threaten to win a TON of shows. In a weird sort of way, that is actually a compliment, believe it or not. What is it that makes someone do a hundred shows with a hundred different methods or strategies?

Skip

LOL Skip I agree 150%

Makes you wonder why people change anything if there good to go 1 week out, also reinforces what Phil and Emeric have been saying for a while now.:)

Well, I'm certainly no pro, but I have to say that I can't see how diuretics could do this to a physique. Perhaps the pros here can correct me if I am wrong. However, I can absolutely see an overdose of thyroid burning that amount of muscle off very quickly.

It is a very hard argument to believe that some drug was mixed at 1,000 times a regular dose. As brought up before, what lab would even do that? Who was that made for? However, again, can diuretics REALLY do this to a body? It looks like a massive amount of muscle was burned off. I can understand being dehydrated and depleted, but this looks like massive muscle loss to me. Am I wrong?

Well, I'm certainly no pro, but I have to say that I can't see how diuretics could do this to a physique. Perhaps the pros here can correct me if I am wrong. However, I can absolutely see an overdose of thyroid burning that amount of muscle off very quickly.

It is a very hard argument to believe that some drug was mixed at 1,000 times a regular dose. As brought up before, what lab would even do that? Who was that made for? However, again, can diuretics REALLY do this to a body? It looks like a massive amount of muscle was burned off. I can understand being dehydrated and depleted, but this looks like massive muscle loss to me. Am I wrong?
Diuretics alone will not do that, well not to that extent. Thyroid and diuretics will. Also some serious fuck ups with diet along the way, especially in the last two weeks. Diuretics will strip out all of your water for sure, leaving you very flat and smooth. But thyroid and diet mistakes will rob your body of mass faster than aids! It is a shame, but one of the harsh realities of this game. Fuck up bad enough and it will set you back 10 fucking years worth of gains. fuck up even worse and it will cost you your life!!

What is the point of taking T3 and T4 together ??? Is this more effective ??? I would think that would be overkill...

chris

What is the point of taking T3 and T4 together ??? Is this more effective ??? I would think that would be overkill...

chris

Well look at the picture. Apparently it was overkill! It seems he is the poster child for "don't take t3 and T4 together"

I feel for him though. It has to be devastating.

Yes it is devastating bro, i told him to stay like he was about 3 weeks before the show, htere are a lot of photos of him in really impresive shape and size at Milos Board

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads