advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what have you had better results from, peps or gh?

Idealy you should use HGH/Slin and maybe a small amount of t-4 that will convert to t-3 when the body needs it. Of course AAS will greatly help the peptide run.

Ive been doing a lot of research on the best way to take GH/Peps and this is the regimen I came up with:
I currently workout 3 times a week.

On workout days - 2iu gh upon waking, 2iu gh 30 min Pre-WO with 4iu slin, 6iu gh PWO.

On non workout days - grf/ghrp (100/100mcg) upon waking and grf/ghrp (100/100mcg) at bedtime.

I just started this week so a little too early to comment on effectiveness.

Its impossible to say what the cards hold for you. In anti aging circles they use very little hgh anywhere from 1iu ~ 2iu give or take but theses guys have very real deficiencies and get a major kick from that dosing sometimes they need you use .33 of a iu for months before they can up there dose due to sides. Some guys have posted on the various boards that they feel hgh sped up their metabolic problems but they also admit to never varying their dosing frequency. I think taba and cctv and BBB make the most sense. Don't run it everyday and take breaks to keep the body from adapting and while on break use your peptides grf 1-29 & ghrp. Although insulin resistance is a documented hgh side effect so the onus is upon us. F***!

im doing 5 on 2 off..................so your saying on the weekends, do grf 1-29 and ghrp? i take it this helps your pit recover?

Catching On

Wasp, I like what you last said, trial and error, but, you are on the right track here. The rule of thumb is what ever works for one guy might never work for another. You have to keep experimenting and you will find what works best for YOU, not everyone else on his board. However, it is good to ask and get feedback this way you can extrapolate certain info and use it to your benefit. Incredible thread, I hope we can keep this going.

well, thats what i always do, but these types of threads seem to be few and far between, i usually dont get much replies to my questions...........but yes, i understand what your saying, i just need to know the basics on how things work, i learn on here everyday, whether lurking or asking.................

would using peps on off days like he suggested ward off some of the bad sides? i have no sides at all at 4 per day..............headaches from time to time, but nothing crazy, i do notice tingling but i just move my hands and it goes away.............i use cycle support to keep bp in check...........but what im wondering is, if you use peps to stimulate your pit, would this lower the chance of developing slin resistance or diabetes? thats really all im concerned with, long term sides..................

but , if peps arent too costly, it may be good to keep the pit stimulated? regardless

also i was wondering, say you get diabetes and your slin resistant, what do they treat you with?

I did GH for a couple months...then gh + peps....then just peps for a couple weeks...now back to gh + peps.

-Initially with gh I did 1.5iu in the morning and 1.5iu in the evening and lost bodyfat very well. Recovery was great!
-Next I moved to 2iu gh in the morn and ghrp6/cjc1295 afternoon and evening at about 100mcg/100mcg. Lost more bodyfat, slept well, etc.
-Ran out of gh briefly and did just peptides for 3 weeks. Seemed to have the same result as the 2iu of gh roughly.
-Back to gh + peps now and like it a lot. I seem to be stuck and am considering boosting to 3iu of gh in the morning or getting a better gh brand. Doing generic blues now...just got some Thanktropin and hoping it is a little stronger so I can stay at 2iu 5 days a week.

I think the BEST I did ever was 2iu in the morn and peps at night 5 days a week, the other 2 days a wk I did peps in morning and evening. I am changing my peps to ghrp2 40mcg + 60mcg Ipamorelin + 50mcg of cjc1295 nightly for even better sleep and minimal expense since Ipamorelin and CJC1295 is more costly in comparison and ghrp2 is not. Peps come from Southern Research Company. Great products and results on my research subject!

Hemi,

Are you still running the same protocol that you stated in the last piece of this paragraph, "I am changing my peps to ghrp2 40mcg + 60mcg Ipamorelin + 50mcg of cjc1295 nightly"?

I have been looking into the same type of routine for pre-bed but looking to do 100mcg of 1295. Is there a reason you are staying with 50mcg?

Also, I have to give the guys over at Southern Research a plug, best Ive worked with which is saying something!!

Hemi,

Are you still running the same protocol that you stated in the last piece of this paragraph, "I am changing my peps to ghrp2 40mcg + 60mcg Ipamorelin + 50mcg of cjc1295 nightly"?

I have been looking into the same type of routine for pre-bed but looking to do 100mcg of 1295. Is there a reason you are staying with 50mcg?

Also, I have to give the guys over at Southern Research a plug, best Ive worked with which is saying something!!

I did up it to 100mcg of 1295 and sleep was deeper and improved results...since then I have switched, and now do GHRP2 in the morning and GH at night just to cut my costs for a little while...as well as some variety.

Seems to be working great so far! I work exclusively with Southern Research for my peps. Best service and packaging I have seen!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131