over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what headware do you wear at the gym?

No1

Registered
I have never been a baseball cap type of person and never will but I kind of realised what could be the reason some guys (I mean in the youtube videos not the avg gym rat or whatever wannabes) are wearing these and this is not for how you look(unlike what most people convince themselves) .

I woldn't mind anything headwear wise not to look like a douche and I don't want to rub my head on anything really .i.e. bench,mat whatever

so beanies are not even on the list to consider.. not really into these thug style bandanas.. what else is left? what is your headwear?

hoodie could be an option but I still will start sweating in these as warmer weather is coming , on the other hand is good to sweat,healthy and what not

I wear a beanie. The gyms are colder than what I'd like so wearing one keeps my head warm. Really besides what you've listed I don't know what other headwear there is.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I'll just say it before Little Slice does..

For fucks sake! :banghead:

if u need shit on yr head to keep warm at the gym then u aint workin out at all.
its purely a stupid fashion statement or u think it makes u look cool

DON;T LIke headware of any kind, evenin the cold, but like I said even if I do it, I do not necessairly liked it all these years rubbing my head on benches and what not you get me.. I ain't that drivel kind with or without long hair

DON;T LIke headware of any kind, evenin the cold, but like I said even if I do it, I do not necessairly liked it all these years rubbing my head on benches and what not you get me.. I ain't that drivel kind with or without long hair

I don't get you. Wipe the benches down. I've never been to a gym that doesn't provide wipes and sanitizer.

well I've been to only one so far.. seriously

you forget that you want to wipe BEFORE you lay on the bench

and strangely it is a chain gym and a big one

as weird as this is...
I was looking at people wearing hats the other day..
not in the gym

I wondered why???

its hot as fuck, most of your body heat get radiated out off your head.. why cover that??

and why on earth cover it when doing stuff that makes you hot n sweaty? lol
idk I just don't get it.

I do occasionally wear a headband karate kid style, but only to keep my headphones in. lol kinda gotten away form them recently though.:spam:
:welcome:

My girl wears a hat a lot too the gym but that's because spending 20 min fixing your hair just too train is dumb so she will just put it up and throw on a cap .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Nothing for me, I sweat to much anyways
I just wipe it down before and after I'm done

I wear a hat or beanie. Mostly because I workout right away in the morning and my hair is just jacked. Not that I need to look pretty, but I dont need to look like a slob either.

My gym is consistently 40s-50s during winter, so I wear a beanie to warmup. But at some point it becomes uncomfortably hot, and gets removed...and never needs to go back on again.

Headwear seems to be more fashion than function.

What I really don't understand is buying a nice hat and wearing it in the gym. I wear hats when working outside in summer, and they get beat and disgusting from all the sweat--not to mention smelly as hell (which eventually no wash / soak method will completely take out).

I live in Nebraska. It's fu**ing cold. i wear a knit cap or baseball cap or beanie until shit starts to warm up. Never been too concerned with what people think I look like.

i wear whatever i want... the only thing i don't understand is the brand new fresh fitted hats to come sweat in bc i sweat like a f'in pig.... the gear i wear is like falling apart old baggy sweats and stuff lol

Retaining body heat has no advantage for me so I never wear anything on my head.

A visor sometimes. As soon as I start getting heated I take it off

thumb.aspx

I swear my balls of at the gym. There's no way I could wear something on my head and not feel like crap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131