over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What helps with scars?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've been messing around with a chick who has a scar on her waist from a tummy tuck after popping kids out. She's really beautiful and has an amazing body but is super self conscious about, made me feel bad and told her I would look into it.

Besides the OTC BS is there anything that helps with scars? I've read anecdotal evidence that Anavar helps with scars and she's used var in the past and isn't opposed to it, for more reasons than just the scar obviously. Does GH, TB, BPC or any other of the shit we use help with scars? Just looking for some outside the box thinking besides just going to the pharmacy and buying crap that doesn't work.

Thanks guys....

Ive heard aloe vera and coconut oil help, never tried it but i have scars on about 25% of my body due to car accidents and motorcycle accidents (road rash) as ive been looking into scar creams as well. Will follow this thread

Pure Aloe Vera works, but some scars will fade over time and never totally disappear.

Accident scars need plastic surgeon bro because there are many types of scars even from accidents , as you said motorcycle accidents has scars from injury others are burn scars ,, so if he will prescribe you something it will be special , and now they even have skin grafting which is a small surgery if normal creams don't work and it can get away with 90% of the scar mark , and yes hgh help a little in skin but normal scars like acne scars I don't think it will do anything with injury scar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 8 surgeries in the past 5 years. Mederma helped quite a bit at reducing scar visibility.

Retin-a might help depending on the size of the scar. It will take time to work

Accident scars need plastic surgeon bro because there are many types of scars even from accidents , as you said motorcycle accidents has scars from injury others are burn scars ,, so if he will prescribe you something it will be special , and now they even have skin grafting which is a small surgery if normal creams don't work and it can get away with 90% of the scar mark , and yes hgh help a little in skin but normal scars like acne scars I don't think it will do anything with injury scar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang im screwed then, my back looks line it got clawed by a pack of lions was hoping to find something that helps a bit. My new girl thought it was my ex that clawed tf outta my back but it was the asphalt lmao

If it has already healed, nothing save for scar revision by a surgeon.

Look into micro-needling and getting a bottle of strong chemical peel, not OTC stuff.

i really dont think there is anything that helps much...

i have have stretchmarks bad enough that small children ask what happened to me... lol under ten i usually tell them i was attacked by a bear or tiger or something cool, lol!

besides thows i have more then 100 stitches form knives, btls and cuts and a handful of other large burns/brands.

shit isnt isnt going anywhere.
they can be slightly less red at times but....
no good answer im affraid...

retin-a is only thing worth it in my opinion. 0.1% over 6 plus months

When my wife and I go to Cozumel, Mx we buy 3-4 tubes of 0.1%. We'll pay around $20 per 40gr tube vs the couple hundred here in the states.

Last edited:
When my wife and I go to Cozumel, Mx we buy 3-4 tubes of 0.1%. We'll pay around $20 per 40gr tube vs the couple hundred here in the states.

Niiiice. Almost every doctors i know over the age of 35 uses retin a daily. its expensive though so your getting a great deal.

People ask me about 0.1% vs low concentrations.... just mix it with some topical lotion if its too much but start slow.

Off topic but i also use dysport and prefer it over botox.

vitamin E was a classic go to for scars ..in reality i don't think it can help much with anything beyond stretch-marks

..i had a motorcycle before i ever had a car, so yeah i'v got some dandies myself

Is that only available with a prescription in the US? I'm looking on amazon and I think most of these products are knock offs.

Is that only available with a prescription in the US? I'm looking on amazon and I think most of these products are knock offs.

Yes and good luck getting a script approval from your insurance company. Some will approve, while others will require more specific reasons from your Dr.

All day chemist sells it to. I've bought some from there years ago. Once we noticed it on the shelf at the pharmacies in Cozumel, we'll get it there instead.

Last edited:

For some reason I can't upload a picture of the Queratal (Retin-A) that I got from ADC. I'll text it to you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131