advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I believe is the optimal way to run dbol and anadrol in the same cycle.

Injectable C-17s just as much liver stress swallowed or pinned. Lifestyle is how you compensate.
I have been taking Liver Refresh by (Now) for many years along with 6 vitamins a day. I stay on hgh at 1 to 2 ius 5 days a week. Blood work every 6 months sometimes 3 months. HCG every 6 months for 6 weeks. I run 5 miles 3 times a week as well. At 43 I'm 228 lbs at around 18-20% body fat. I'll take a 7 week cycle of anadrol 1 to 2 times a year maybe. Test I blast and cruze here and there but never more than 500mg a week.. So far so good according to the doctors I see. You're right by saying lifestyle is everything. Pharmaceuticals and alcohol is what really increases risk and I stay clear of that stuff after doing 10 years in the feds. I probably need to come off the hgh buuttttt...

I have been taking Liver Refresh by (Now) for many years along with 6 vitamins a day. I stay on hgh at 1 to 2 ius 5 days a week. Blood work every 6 months sometimes 3 months. HCG every 6 months for 6 weeks. I run 5 miles 3 times a week as well. At 43 I'm 228 lbs at around 18-20% body fat. I'll take a 7 week cycle of anadrol 1 to 2 times a year maybe. Test I blast and cruze here and there but never more than 500mg a week.. So far so good according to the doctors I see. You're right by saying lifestyle is everything. Pharmaceuticals and alcohol is what really increases risk and I stay clear of that stuff after doing 10 years in the feds. I probably need to come off the hgh buuttttt...
Same here did 3 years and I do all that no alcohol no opiates, take Liv 52, gluthaoine, and milk thistle, I don’t run bc I still compete). My labs are always in or single digits out of range.

All the nonsense talk about liver damage. 4 to 6 weeks of even a higher dose of orals will most likely elevate your liver enzymes but certainly won't damage it. The liver is an amazing organ that can handle a lot of abuse.

Besides once you cease the orals your liver enzymes will eventually go back to normal. Assuming you don't abuse alcohol or already have serious liver issues.

I hate orals mostly because of them causing acid reflux and digestion issues. The older you get the more severe those 8sses become.

All the nonsense talk about liver damage. 4 to 6 weeks of even a higher dose of orals will most likely elevate your liver enzymes but certainly won't damage it. The liver is an amazing organ that can handle a lot of abuse.

Besides once you cease the orals your liver enzymes will eventually go back to normal. Assuming you don't abuse alcohol or already have serious liver issues.

I hate orals mostly because of them causing acid reflux and digestion issues. The older you get the more severe those 8sses become.
You know I’ve never had any sides from oral other than edema, that said I did turn a lil yellow on halo and yes my liver healed up fine bc I was 24 but the point you made included a timeframe and is accurate but if you scar your liver it will never heal so there is a break point or oral or injectable C-17 compounds for sure , even low dose year round bridging and cruising on day dball will eventually lead to liver damage.

Another thing not being mentioned is when the liver is under stress it negates the anabolic effects of ALL drugs bc if we aren’t digesting our food and cleaning our blood we will not grow effectively so there is a point to liver protection and it’s optimization of muscle growth AND fat loss.

Another thing not being mentioned is when the liver is under stress it negates the anabolic effects of ALL drugs bc if we aren’t digesting our food and cleaning our blood we will not grow effectively so there is a point to liver protection and it’s optimization of muscle growth AND fat loss.
Truth! That's why it's so important to get your liver as strong as possible, with the vast array of readily available support supplements, so there will be plenty of 'headroom', if you will, for processing any additional chemicals and functioning beyond it's basic, normal duties of keeping you healthy and alive

I honestly don't know ANY decent level bodybuilders that use dbol, only high school kids in my area.
I highly agree. I know zero professional strength athletes that use dbol. Anadrol lots of that but they all say dbol is a trash drug for anything.

I highly agree. I know zero professional strength athletes that use dbol. Anadrol lots of that but they all say dbol is a trash drug for anything.
not taking any sides and I have no reason not to believe this is fact but I find it interesting that Big Ronnie, when asked what steroids he used during his competitive days, specifically mentioned Dianabol as one of the main drugs used, of course he also said that his bodyfat level was as low as "point three three", so take it with a grain of salt! hahaha

not taking any sides and I have no reason not to believe this is fact but I find it interesting that Big Ronnie, when asked what steroids he used during his competitive days, specifically mentioned Dianabol as one of the main drugs used, of course he also said that his bodyfat level was as low as "point three three", so take it with a grain of salt! hahaha
Nah, you're right. 70's, 80's, even 90's those guys were taking handfuls of naps. I saw them. For me, I didn't like watching all my size disappear (most of it did) but it made me feel strong and supernatural. Felt confident, too. Like a boss. "Wellbeing" I guess is now the popular term. Slept like the dead.

Nah, you're right. 70's, 80's, even 90's those guys were taking handfuls of naps. I saw them. For me, I didn't like watching all my size disappear (most of it did) but it made me feel strong and supernatural. Felt confident, too. Like a boss. "Wellbeing" I guess is now the popular term. Slept like the dead.
I know this is 'preaching to the choir', but I think a lot of the problem is in how it's used, if you don't abuse it and take just enough, say 15-25 mgs. a day, to get the enhanced protein synthesis, glycogen staorage and other mild benefits it has to offer at this dose, strength increases etc., then it's much easier to keep any 'gains' you'd get from it.

But hot damn, kick it up to 50 mgs. or more per day and what?! that's about 10 times the HRT dose of methandienone, not unlike injecting 700 mgs. of test a week. In lieu of some equally heavy AI use, anyone using these 'standard dosages' stands to lose a shit ton of water

Then you dont know any actual strength athletes. PLers and Strongman use a dbol adrol stack as a mainstay in any cycle.

Then you dont know any actual strength athletes. PLers and Strongman use a dbol adrol stack as a mainstay in any cycle.
people use everything but guys in the know especially in that world use halo and high dose anavar for strength and aggression without the accompanying weight gain

people use everything but guys in the know especially in that world use halo and high dose anavar for strength and aggression without the accompanying weight gain Weight gain? Strongman isnt to concerned with that and the two SHW on my team thought nothing of 200mgs of Dbol.
Weightgain? Strongman doesnt worry about that and the SHW on my team thought nothing of 200mgs of dbol. I ran 50mgs of dbol and 100mgs of adrol 8weeks up to meets. Best results for me at 242 class.

Yes if you’re a super you don’t care about weight gain but most PLs aren’t supers and Halo is far far superior to both for strength and aggression and if you’ve had real halo I believe you’d agree. If not, chk me out I think you’ll be me blown away by what Halo will do for you and even as I think on it if you’re a strong man not carrying an extra 20 lbs of useless water you’ll have lower BP, better endurance, and move faster in events so yea dbol idms effective over nothing but has draw backs especially compared to high dose anavar and halo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws