over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I hate

OldKilroy

Newbies
coming home around sunset after a long day at work and an hour in traffic... check the calendar and GOD DAMMIT IT'S SQUATS DAY.

You should have known that when you woke up this morning!

Pound a cup of strong coffee and DO IT!!

coming home around sunset after a long day at work and an hour in traffic... check the calendar and GOD DAMMIT IT'S SQUATS DAY.

What are you talking about:confused: That sounds like the perfect way to end your day!! :cool:

Train in the am before work..best way to get the day started

Get to the gym...drain your pre-workout...powernap x 30 minutes and HIT THAT SHIT!!!

Why do you do it if you don't enjoy it?

I can't imagine that being worth it... I guess I don't understand.

Why do you do it if you don't enjoy it?

I can't imagine that being worth it... I guess I don't understand.

I hate, hate, hate legs. Why do I do them? Because I don't want to be the guy who looks like he's riding a chicken.

I hate, hate, hate legs. Why do I do them? Because I don't want to be the guy who looks like he's riding a chicken.

I spent years of my training doing everything but legs. Man did I stuff up. I used to hate doing legs. They just wouldn't grow. Didnt realise it but i just wasnt dedicated to them growing. But now that I have dedicated more time to them I enjoy them more.
I get upset if I'm not limping the 2 days after them these days lol :D

Down a case of beer, watch an old tom platz leg training video on youtube,then stumble to bed feeling sorry for yourself.:;ood-smil

I hate and love leg day at the same time. Look forward to it all week with some exitment which gradually turns to dread am the nearer to the squat rack I get

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Train in the am before work..best way to get the day started

:lightbulb:That's the perfect solution! Change up and do your squat day before work that way you can go home and relax after a long day at work, or go do something you look forward too!

Huh???
I don't understand the mindset of hating to workout, no matter what the body part. If it was at all productive, I'd workout all day long! :D I love lifting and legs are my favorite muscle group!! That was before I screwed up my knee. :mad:

You should have known that when you woke up this morning!

As soon as my last set of legs is done I immediately begin counting down until next leg day in complete fear and terror... lol And the sad thing is I'm not lying.

I used to LOVE leg day. Doing reps with 405+ on your back is such an awesome feeling.

Until you tear a tendon or until you fuck your low back or until you can barely walk stairs cuz your knees are so shot. And it's even worse when you think "ah shit I'm only 25".

Just gotta do whatever you gotta do.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

blessed

I'm fortunate that I was blessed with easy grow legs; therefore, my leg training is not that draining for me. Hit maybe 9 sets of quads then 4 sets of hammy's and done. I still want my pants to fit. I wish my arms were so lucky. :)

Training any part of my body is what makes me get through my day.

It releases so much stress for me and makes me feel good about myself. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't lift. Ive been doing this for so long now I don't know how to be normal.

I cant imagine having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. or just going out and having beers afterwork.

my legs were bigger than my upper body or disproportionate I should say when I started working out
I train them at a moderate rate of intensity and still have trouble with fitting into pants
I could blast them and maybe they would get even bigger but I don't care at this point

Training any part of my body is what makes me get through my day.

It releases so much stress for me and makes me feel good about myself. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't lift. Ive been doing this for so long now I don't know how to be normal.

I cant imagine having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. or just going out and having beers afterwork.

Know exactly what you mean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner