over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I have been up to ???

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well guys I havnt been posting much as of late..I guess you can say I have been somewhat embarrased to post...Why ??? Well, it's because I was getting ready for some shows this year, and never got on stage...It sucked that I never got to show the improvments that I have made the past year..But, hopefully next year will be better...What happen ??? Well you can say it has just been to busy this year for me to really focus on doing a show...Even though I thought in my head, I could do it, it just wasnt possiable for me to get totally focused...By the time the North Americans rolled around and I thought I could make that show, and aleast make a good showing...My dad got sick and ended up in the hosipital for a few weeks...Then I thought I would do a NQ show up in Chicago, in Oct. But we moved I got a new job, and it has just been to hectic for me to focus...So what did I do in october, I took the time off from the gym, and got refocused for next year...(Yes, a full 3 weeks totally out of the gym) I feel alot better, and since I was pretty depleted from all the dieting from this past year, I gain some fullness back that I have lost from being overdieted and overtrained...Now, its Nov. and Im ready to start my offseason training, and eating...I dont want to get fat, so Im going to limit my offseason weight to around 250lbs, but my goal is to get back on stage next year win a NQ show, then go to Jr.Nats and get into the top 5 as a heavyweight or superheavy...

Well thats the goals...Hopefully it all works out that way

chris250

GREAT TO HAVE YA BACK CHRIS!

Welcome Back

Welcome Back Chris and I hope you reach all of you're goals.

welcome back bro.

Glad your back! Sorry to hear about your dad hope he is better, now.

Welcome back, chris. Best wishes to you on reaching your goals.

thanks guys,

Yeah, things have been crazy around here...But, im getting use to my new schedule...The past few weeks I have been just hitting the gym 2 or 3 times a week...I still feel like I could get a tad more rest...But, I want to get my offseason going, and get growing again...I have plans on doing a show next year, I just dont want to say which one and jinx myself again...LOL !!! So once I do compete you guys will be the first to know...LOL !!! My weight is already up to around 250lbs, but I probably wont get to much heavier, cause I feel anymore now, that it is easier to stay leaner in the offseason and grow than to bulk up (30-40lbs over contest weight) and lose all that weight coming down for a show...I'll be 35 at the end of the month (nov.26) So I would like to try to compete in a few more nationals shows...I learned alot with how my body works this year, as I tried a few different diets and training systems...So next year, I think I have a good gameplan on diet and training to be at my best...

thanks again

chris

Good to have you back. Sounds like you had your hands full. Life can do that sometimes. Nothing wrong with a little time off from the gym. Hope everything falls into place for you from here and your dad is doing well.

We all get super busy at times and need to take a little time off to concentrate our efforts towards our ultimate goals. We'll always be here for ya when it's time to come back...just take care of yourself and yours first BIG Chris250!!!:)

Well, hell you won a bunch of shows right?

So what if you got busy? It isn't like you are on here bragging or being a blow-hard. You've proven yourself many times. If you want to get back after it, you'll get it done. :)

So what if you got busy? It isn't like you are on here bragging or being a blow-hard. You've proven yourself many times. If you want to get back after it, you'll get it done. :)

Jethro,

I understand what you staying..But, I wanted to prove to myself that I could stand on a national stage and not get blown away...It's somethinng I have been going after now for some time...I how won a few NQ shows, and no I dont brag about anything...

Hopefully next year I will be able to get it done, and prove to myself that im good enough to be on that stage...

chris

We all get super busy at times and need to take a little time off to concentrate our efforts towards our ultimate goals. We'll always be here for ya when it's time to come back...just take care of yourself and yours first BIG Chris250!!!:)

Hey thanks Tyrone,

that means alot coming from you....

chris

Jethro,

I understand what you staying..But, I wanted to prove to myself that I could stand on a national stage and not get blown away...It's somethinng I have been going after now for some time...I how won a few NQ shows, and no I dont brag about anything...

Hopefully next year I will be able to get it done, and prove to myself that im good enough to be on that stage...
chris

You hit the nail on the head. The only person you need to prove anything to is yourself bro.

On another note, worry NOT about your weight bro, let the mirror do the talking. staying lean is fine, but limiting yourself to a certain bodyweight will end up messing with your head. Enjoy the offseason. Let the joints heal.

I'm sure 2009 will be a good one for you.

I agree with proving it to yourself....totally.

Jethro,

chris

In your initial post you said you were embarrassed to post....I just didn't want you to have to feel like you had anything to prove to board members.

I think you can achieve what you want when you get time.

In your initial post you said you were embarrassed to post....I just didn't want you to have to feel like you had anything to prove to board members.

I think you can achieve what you want when you get time.

Thanks JT- I try not to think about, this past year to much...Cause part of me feels like I failed this year...I guess, we all have good and bad years in bodybuilding...Cause my overall life and personal life is waaaaaay better and im much happier cause of it...I dont want you guys to think that BB is the only thing in my life that is important to me...Cause it's not, but BB is such a big part of my life that I wanted to acheive the goals I have set out for myself...

chris

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner