advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What if Carbs were the secret all along?

My main point being, the fastest way to get fat is to gorge yourself on carbs on a consistent basis. Getting fat on protein and fats is much more difficult

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you ain't got the genes for it my man....

Stay lean and healthy. That's your ticket. Younaint got the weights it would take anyway in that lil' covid gym of yours.... big boys play w big weight plain and simple ;)

I look forward to your next installment tho lol
Correct not everyone can be a freak I have small joints I was 145lbs when I graduated high school. I should just be happy to be lean and in shape in my 40s. Try to maintain what I can age gracefully. I have been lifting 20 years I am not going to just add muscle now BUT not all goals should be attainable. I still want to go uphill. There are a few years left to push.

Glucose is glucose. It's simple. Glucose doesn't do much more than energy, besides hang out in some glyco proteins or whatever.

There are quite a variety of fatty acids which serve as both messenger ligands for the actions of various receptors and as a substrate for structure such as the membranes. When we say "add fats, fats are essential," we are not being particularly clear or specific. A lot of this aforementioned "necessity of fats" is actually a cellular function where fats are messengers, not simply fats for energy. Further research should be able to elucidate all of this and replace the actions of fatty acids with specifically powerful chemicals. GW1516 is an example of this as a ligand replacing that of weaker fatty acids.

Young, growing cells are glucose dominate, while older dormant cells come to prefer fatty oxidization.

I see carbs not only as an energy source, but as a way to reduce cortisol and adrenaline levels.

As such, I see carbs around the workout and in the evening as the most useful places to ingest them.

But someone who wants maximum muscle growth and doesn’t care that much about adding fat in the process could use a rather large amount of carbs daily and use them at every meal.

Carbs (if the amount is high enough to stimulate insulin release) actually help trigger muscle growth by activating mTOR (and enzyme that activate protein synthesis) and elevates IGF-1 (which is the most anabolic hormone in the body). Not to mention that insulin itself is both anabolic and anti-catabolic.

That having been said, consuming a large amount of carbs daily can lead to some issues like potentially reducing insulin sensitivity, leading to fat gain or even speeding up aging (mTOR and IGF-1 can speed up aging).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131