advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What if Carbs were the secret all along?

First came, the war on fat. Then came, the war on carbs. Humans constantly look for the 'extreme' answer because it's easier, completely avoiding carbs or fat is much easier than finding the correct balance, especially if that balance is often in flux.
Remember Olestra? Yummy! Yes balance, some days I feel I need more so I increase carbs a bit depends on my activity at work and at the gym.

Of course they're the secret. Low carb is great, and all, especially for controlling bodyfat, but if you're like most guys, to have much success building mass, you want some carbs in there, at least enough to sustain training and daily activities. Ever tried to add mass on keto? It's fuckin hard lol And honestly, the amount of fat you have to have in there for calories probably ain't the best thing in the world for you

That's every guy gets big on meat and rice. You can eat a lot of it and it doesn't mess with digestion too bad. Quick in and out... You're hungry by the time you stop eating.

Look up low protein bodybuilding, its been done. I started going 75-100 grams per day in 2017, averaging about 50g-75g per day this year. Still haven’t lost even a centimeter of size anywhere in nearly four years and eating is actually fun now, I had PB&J and chocolate milk for lunch today lol, maybe I’ll have a steak and salad for dinner, maybe cheesecake.... I can never go back to “1 gram per pound bro”.

Look up low protein bodybuilding, its been done. I started going 75-100 grams per day in 2017, averaging about 50g-75g per day this year. Still haven’t lost even a centimeter of size anywhere in nearly four years and eating is actually fun now, I had PB&J and chocolate milk for lunch today lol, maybe I’ll have a steak and salad for lunch, maybe cheesecake.... I can never go back to “1 gram per pound bro”.

PIcs? also what are you using for AAS. If you are on supraphysiologic doses, you can get away with a lot. but for the natural, or the ones on true TRT, I feel like perfomance drops with low protein

Look up low protein bodybuilding, its been done. I started going 75-100 grams per day in 2017, averaging about 50g-75g per day this year. Still haven’t lost even a centimeter of size anywhere in nearly four years and eating is actually fun now, I had PB&J and chocolate milk for lunch today lol, maybe I’ll have a steak and salad for lunch, maybe cheesecake.... I can never go back to “1 gram per pound bro”.

You really have no clue if you've lost muscle because you continually rely on inch / centimeter measurements of body parts instead of accurate methods of assessing lean and fat mass like a Dexa scan.

PIcs? also what are you using for AAS. If you are on supraphysiologic doses, you can get away with a lot. but for the natural, or the ones on true TRT, I feel like perfomance drops with low protein

He won't post pictures, he's been asked to before.

Look up low protein bodybuilding, its been done. I started going 75-100 grams per day in 2017, averaging about 50g-75g per day this year. Still haven’t lost even a centimeter of size anywhere in nearly four years and eating is actually fun now, I had PB&J and chocolate milk for lunch today lol, maybe I’ll have a steak and salad for dinner, maybe cheesecake.... I can never go back to “1 gram per pound bro”.

I have no reason not to believe you because I've seen other guys do it, but for me, my recovery is much better when I eat closer to the 1.25-1.5g per pound mark, even when correcting for the same calories. I think it's highly individual.

You really have no clue if you've lost muscle because you continually rely on inch / centimeter measurements of body parts instead of accurate methods of assessing lean and fat mass like a Dexa scan.

He won't post pictures, he's been asked to before.

I want to believe him, haha.. Cause eating lower protein is so much easier, in terms of meal planning, and travelling. but yeh sounds "too good to be true." "cant have your cake and eat it too.." pun intended.

You do have a point. But for me, If I’ve lost zero strength, bodypart measurements haven’t gone down and waist hasn’t gone up, I’m happy.

I have no reason not to believe you because I've seen other guys do it, but for me, my recovery is much better when I eat closer to the 1.25-1.5g per pound mark, even when correcting for the same calories. I think it's highly individual.

Yeah I’m definitely not advocating anyone do this, but I think it’s healthy to have various experiences out there for people to read and try, if they want to. I’ve said before, I was forced into this way of eating because I was dealing with some severe digestive issues back in 2016, and I accidentally stumbled upon something that actually worked really, really well for me. Had I not gotten sick, I would still be eating 200-250g of protein to this day, but for me, that was some really expensive body fat I was carrying around.

Currently 100 Test E./1000iu HCG per week. Haven’t blasted anything since 2010ish minus a 3month period or so I toyed with Tren/Winny in 2018.

I’m not saying this will work for anyone, I have no clue. For reference, I do not believe in bulking and like to stay very low calorie all year, so maybe for me the extra carbs/fat do me more good than for someone on higher calorie? I have no idea, too many individual variables.

For protein, I'm looking for a positive nitrogen balance by a small amount, this means there is enough protein around that a portion is being burned for energy. If you are constantly hydrated, you can use your BUN levels to monitor this. I prefer to be in the high teens, only in the low 20s if dieting, if I'm the low teens I usually increase my protein intake. I got this from a sports nutrition doctor around 1990 and have been using it ever since with what I think are good results. It's interesting to see your bun levels go down when you are growing fast or bigger than usual on the same diet.

Unfortunately, this only works well if you eat a very consistent diet, preferably with everything weighed, but I'd guess most here are also addicted to the food scale? I mean, what are we going to do, just eat an arbitrary amount of chicken? I'm joking, but the food scale is very addictive...

I've already stated it in another thread. I believe that lithium mitigates many of the imbalances associated with anabolic steroids.

You could make yourself some sugary of fashioned 7up, or maybe a yummy recipe for homemade lithium infused ricecakes.

I've already stated it in another thread. I believe that lithium mitigates many of the imbalances associated with anabolic steroids.

You could make yourself some sugary of fashioned 7up, or maybe a yummy recipe for homemade lithium infused ricecakes.

Shelby Starnes used to advocate lithium orate....wonder
If he still does

And who wants to look great I want to look ill like a mutated non human shaved zombie gorilla covered in dark vascularity and painfully striated the only question should be what have you done to yourself not ooh nice physique

Bro, you seem like a nice guy. But either you are taking some medication that you clearly should not be taking; or you aren't taking some medication that you need to be.

Bro, you seem like a nice guy. But either you are taking some medication that you clearly should not be taking; or you aren't taking some medication that you need to be.
^^^^^^THIS

fix your imbalances or take this looney tunes shit to reddit

Shelby Starnes used to advocate lithium orate....wonder
If he still does
Don't know, but I'm looking at the higher doses. I haven't actually tried it yet (even though I pretend to be crazy), so I haven't went as far to truly advocate it's effectiveness, causiously making an advance due to the problematic nature of lithium toxicity. I just keep going back to it for more research. Finally it all came together for me, many many advantageous things about it including the anabolism of mTOR itself. So next blast, I'm doing it, but my blast keeps getting put off.

Don't know, but I'm looking at the higher doses. I haven't actually tried it yet (even though I pretend to be crazy), so I haven't went as far to truly advocate it's effectiveness, causiously making an advance due to the problematic nature of lithium toxicity. I just keep going back to it for more research. Finally it all came together for me, many many advantageous things about it including the anabolism of mTOR itself. So next blast, I'm doing it, but my blast keeps getting put off.

Most Bi-polar pts are on 600mg. 900at Times. I would be cautious if you venture past 300mg, as we draw labs weekly to titrate the dose and get levels within therapeutic range.

It’s funny, as one of the psychiatrist I worked with loved lithium and raved about how even below “common therapeutic levels” it has many benefits.

Lithium toxicity is scary shit For sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131