over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what if u inject syntheslen into vein?

cryptasm

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
i just did a shot of syntheselen in quad and aspirated but needle moved and when I pulled out lots of blood came pourin out....since its water based i know its not a major prob, but anything to worry about if I did inject into a vein??

Vein

I think more than likely your needle just passed thru a vein. I have done the same before in the quad and blood shot out like a stream for a split second. If you put it staight into a vein I think you would feel it in the lungs way before you pulled the needle out. It would not be a good thing.

Im still alive

Its been about 40 mins and no issues, so i assume I am not going to have any probs..I just normally never get blood on quads...most times can't even find where I injected to swab after i pull out pin, but today i was bleedin like a stuck pig...just came pourin out...

Water based - don't worry about it. IV drips are water based. Only oil based injections in the vein can give you probs.

thanks guys..guess i just freaked a little with all the blood..back in the old days i never aspirated and neverthought twice about it...no one did...
now i'm all freaked out about it..sort of wish i never even read all the "aspiration" stuff.. cause I can't aspirate in my glutes so I dont use em..the only place i cant aspirate is on my quads so thats all i use...it takes too much pressure to pull back on the plunger..if i do it in tyhe glutes i end up just rippin myself up...spining the fukin pin around in my muscle...is the aspiration thing a little overated???

i once accidentally (very stupid) put about 1.5cc of AIR into my glute, that was a scary couple of minutes

BrooklynJuice said:
i once accidentally (very stupid) put about 1.5cc of AIR into my glute, that was a scary couple of minutes

|--[\\\]>--------- How does this ACCIDENTALLY happen? :confused:

cryptasm said:
thanks guys..guess i just freaked a little with all the blood..back in the old days i never aspirated and neverthought twice about it...no one did...
now i'm all freaked out about it..sort of wish i never even read all the "aspiration" stuff.. cause I can't aspirate in my glutes so I dont use em..the only place i cant aspirate is on my quads so thats all i use...it takes too much pressure to pull back on the plunger..if i do it in tyhe glutes i end up just rippin myself up...spining the fukin pin around in my muscle...is the aspiration thing a little overated???

Why can't you aspirate while shooting your bis, shoulders, glutes etc?

I don't think the aspiration thing is overrated.

CROWLER

Crowler said:
Why can't you aspirate while shooting your bis, shoulders, glutes etc?

I don't think the aspiration thing is overrated.

CROWLER

I need two hands to aspirate.. the only place I can do that is on quads...The plunger is so hard to pull back on...Maybee its the pins Im using?? I use a 25ga turmo 3cc... but I cant get the plungger to budge without actually grabbing it w two fingers and pulling, if it try to do with one finger it won't move at all...Please if you have a better way to do this lemme know man...

cryptasm said:
I need two hands to aspirate.. the only place I can do that is on quads...The plunger is so hard to pull back on...Maybee its the pins Im using?? I use a 25ga turmo 3cc... but I cant get the plungger to budge without actually grabbing it w two fingers and pulling, if it try to do with one finger it won't move at all...Please if you have a better way to do this lemme know man...

Grab the plunger withyour thumb and middel finger. Put your bent, index inger against the syringe. Pull back with the thumb/middle finger while you extend the index finger. Piss easy.

Thx BigA I'll give it a shot...no pun intended ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity