over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What induces HGH fatloss?

andrew.peplin

Registered
If HGH lowers insulin resistance how is it burning fat? Raising the BMR?

Figure someone who knows more HGH can chime in

In layman's terms, HGH switches off the mechanism that makes the body burn glucose and switches on the mechanism that makes the body burn fat. This will happen without regard to how much glucose is floating around in your bloodstream. This is why some people who are running GH will run insulin. Especially if they are dosing the GH very high and/or close to high calorie meals.

In layman's terms, HGH switches off the mechanism that makes the body burn glucose and switches on the mechanism that makes the body burn fat. This will happen without regard to how much glucose is floating around in your bloodstream. This is why some people who are running GH will run insulin. Especially if they are dosing the GH very high and/or close to high calorie meals.

There's actually a few reasons why people like to run slin with gh. First, gh increases bgl and slin lowers it so it keeps bgl levels in check. Second, gh and slin are synergistic in that more igf is produced if both are run together. Third, slin pretty much has the opposite effect of gh in that it signals your body to store fat and burn glucose instead like you mentioned, so that when gh is run alongside it, the body's chances of storing fat greatly decrease.

GH causes the body to release FFA (free fatty acids) into the bloodstream.
So over time, the body will use and metabolize these FFA's more consistently, leading to consistent fat loss.

There's actually a few reasons why people like to run slin with gh. First, gh increases bgl and slin lowers it so it keeps bgl levels in check. Second, gh and slin are synergistic in that more igf is produced if both are run together. Third, slin pretty much has the opposite effect of gh in that it signals your body to store fat and burn glucose instead like you mentioned, so that when gh is run alongside it, the body's chances of storing fat greatly decrease.

Cool. I've been thinking about running some Lantus with my GH, this time. I've had very good results with using GH alone...just pinning it when I wake up in the morning to go to the bathroom, before I actually get up for the day. (I work second shift.) This keeps the glucose problem at bay since there are no carbs to drive it up.

Also, HGH improves sleep for many, better sleep equals a healthier body, healthier bodies are leaner bodys. HGH seems to increase well being, people with iincreased well being probably see increased fat burning. Notice how fat and ugly people are usually miserable people. Happy, positive, enthusiastic people are usually good looking. Inner beauty leads to outer beauty. After taking HGH for long periods of time, your self image will improve along with everything else, you will be more confident, this extra confidence that comes from looking so good may be the best fat burner yet, when women are begging you to have sex with them daily, sometimes you will give in to the pressure, this sex will also burn fat.

When I ran GH (pharm grade), I gained 20 lbs in a month and my strength shot through the roof! I never lost any fat, though.

FWIW

It probably did work but with a name like PlumpSumo you may not of noticed.

Also, HGH improves sleep for many, better sleep equals a healthier body, healthier bodies are leaner bodys. HGH seems to increase well being, people with iincreased well being probably see increased fat burning. Notice how fat and ugly people are usually miserable people. Happy, positive, enthusiastic people are usually good looking. Inner beauty leads to outer beauty. After taking HGH for long periods of time, your self image will improve along with everything else, you will be more confident, this extra confidence that comes from looking so good may be the best fat burner yet, when women are begging you to have sex with them daily, sometimes you will give in to the pressure, this sex will also burn fat.

Very well said:D :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner