YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is a fair price for gyno surgery these days?

Where do yall find transdermal DHT? Is that something you need a R from your doctor, or is it something a sponsor here would carry?
No body I know carry’s it. ST raws carry stenbolone to do your own.
Danazol is something you can get a script for if your DR thinks that’s the best treatment for you.

What is the procedure called that reduces the size of fibrotic tissue? Liposuction?
They cut with a scalpel and believe the procedure is called a mastectomy. But liposuction is often combined with the scalpel for smoothness and aesthetic reasons. Some years ago, there was a video on here of someone having it done. Step by step. I think the guy had a radio show if I'm not mistaken. They cut out the glandular tissue and went back and forth with a lipo rod. The two recurring things I noticed in reading up on it is they can mistakenly cut into the pectorial fascia which can cause a whole laundry list of problems like hemorrhaging and trouble with drainage or too much from behind the nipple and areola.

Knowing the very little I do, I don't think I would want anything done without the accompanying lipo even if the amount of fat is low because ideally, you want it all to be smooth and flat with a nipple that appears normal.

Also, I think it would be good idea to tell the surgeon up front that you're having it done for aesthetic reasons and that's your primary concern. I'd rather have surgery and come out the other side looking normal even if I had to have it done twice then to come out knowing it would never come back but have a pair of cratered nipples.

This guy has nothing but gyno surgery vids on his channel. I'm addicted lol

They cut with a scalpel and believe the procedure is called a mastectomy. But liposuction is often combined with the scalpel for smoothness and aesthetic reasons. Some years ago, there was a video on here of someone having it done. Step by step. I think the guy had a radio show if I'm not mistaken. They cut out the glandular tissue and went back and forth with a lipo rod. The two recurring things I noticed in reading up on it is they can mistakenly cut into the pectorial fascia which can cause a whole laundry list of problems like hemorrhaging and trouble with drainage or too much from behind the nipple and areola.

Knowing the very little I do, I don't think I would want anything done without the accompanying lipo even if the amount of fat is low because ideally, you want it all to be smooth and flat with a nipple that appears normal.

Also, I think it would be good idea to tell the surgeon up front that you're having it done for aesthetic reasons and that's your primary concern. I'd rather have surgery and come out the other side looking normal even if I had to have it done twice then to come out knowing it would never come back but have a pair of cratered nipples.
I’ve heard of that but haven’t read about it. I would rather gut the glands and the tissue.

@Matsuo Munefusa is right. Masteron will not solve your issue. No drug will do very much if the gyno has advanced to the point where the tissues have become fibrotic. In that case surgery may be the best option.

DHT transdermal that you rub on your nipples will be much more effective then Masteron.

Supposedly danazol works well if you can get a script.

I took 1mg of arimdex a day for 3 weeks to get rid of mine.
Maybe I'm wrong but I heard letrozole could remove existing gyno, anyone try that?

Maybe I'm wrong but I heard letrozole could remove existing gyno, anyone try that?
There’s 3 stages to gyno. Two levels to stage 2 gyno. AI’s and SERM’s work in stage 1. This meaning you caught it soon enough. Stage 2 it depends on several factors but your chances of stopping the tissue turning fibrotic go down significantly. If you hit stage 3 then that means your gyno has gone fibrotic. There is no reversing stage 3 tissue growth. This is glandular scar tissue. No matter what stage your in you can reduce size because inflammation and fluid will dissipate. But the glandular scar tissue will still be there. Bass killer says use letro for gyno. I use letro when I run 19 Nors. I had gyno flare up in the beginning of my AAS use but caught it in time. I took 1 mg arimidex for 3 weeks but it was gone by day 10 but just cause you can’t see or feel it doesn’t mean the gland isn’t activated by whatever hormone is causing it. I knew my was strictly estrogen bc I was running test and primo. So yes you can use letro but if your gyno is only estrogen you can achieve the same results with arimidex if you respond well. If not then you’ll need the stronger AI of letro. In rare cases where gyno is from prolactin then you’ll need to stop the excess prolactin production to shut off the estrogen and progesterone receptors. But lifestyle choices and prescribed medication can be a factor too. I personally think one of the first things a new AAS user should learn about is gyno. It’s irreversible when you hit stage 3 unless you get surgery.

There’s 3 stages to gyno. Two levels to stage 2 gyno. AI’s and SERM’s work in stage 1. This meaning you caught it soon enough. Stage 2 it depends on several factors but your chances of stopping the tissue turning fibrotic go down significantly. If you hit stage 3 then that means your gyno has gone fibrotic. There is no reversing stage 3 tissue growth. This is glandular scar tissue. No matter what stage your in you can reduce size because inflammation and fluid will dissipate. But the glandular scar tissue will still be there. Bass killer says use letro for gyno. I use letro when I run 19 Nors. I had gyno flare up in the beginning of my AAS use but caught it in time. I took 1 mg arimidex for 3 weeks but it was gone by day 10 but just cause you can’t see or feel it doesn’t mean the gland isn’t activated by whatever hormone is causing it. I knew my was strictly estrogen bc I was running test and primo. So yes you can use letro but if your gyno is only estrogen you can achieve the same results with arimidex if you respond well. If not then you’ll need the stronger AI of letro. In rare cases where gyno is from prolactin then you’ll need to stop the excess prolactin production to shut off the estrogen and progesterone receptors. But lifestyle choices and prescribed medication can be a factor too. I personally think one of the first things a new AAS user should learn about is gyno. It’s irreversible when you hit stage 3 unless you get surgery.
Let me ask you is stage 2 and 3 very obvious , is it easy to catch early , I'm real lean and have never seem to have a problem with gyno even when on over a gram of test with no ai or serum, wow so your telling me that letrozole can stop prolactin gyno to , that must be strong stuff lol

Let me ask you is stage 2 and 3 very obvious , is it easy to catch early , I'm real lean and have never seem to have a problem with gyno even when on over a gram of test with no ai or serum, wow so your telling me that letrozole can stop prolactin gyno to , that must be strong stuff lol
stage one should be obivious. Fluid and inflamation come first. So there should be a difference in breast if it's unilateral which most cases are. Most people haave pain in stage one or some type of sensitivity. Eventually you will fill semi hard lumps behind your nipples. This means your your at the end of stage one.By stage 2 you should be like what the fuck is wrong with my pec and nipple. Stage 2 and 3 are the most obivious. But from my understanding in stage one you should be able to feel some sensitivity to a nipple or see inflamation.

You might not have the gyno gene and have nothing to worry about. The blood test is pretty reasonable. I need an AI at 250 mg test a week. I run Test prop. and do daily to EOD injections.

No letro can't stop prolactin production. Sorry if I typed worng. Prolactin has to be managed with a different medication or discontinue the souces of that are causing it. I have not read that letro has any inhibitory effect on PRL secretion

I paid 8k Sept 2020 full gland removal and due to size I had to be put out. I think doc said 50g roughly each side.
Only thing that sucks is I guess I had built up scar tissue going into surgery and didn't know. He didn't remove it so I've gotta figure out how to shrink that. Tried graston but holy fuck is it painful.

If you need it, you can't put a price on it honestly. For me my quality of life improved 10 fold, since that was a huge insecurity of mine.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws