YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is a fair price for gyno surgery these days?

Drakee

Registered
Newbies
Been looking into finally getting it done. I only have one friend thats had it done and he paid almost 10k, flew out to New York to get it done by a well known gyno doctor.

I dont feel like gyno surgery is that complicated to justify that kind of money, or am I wrong?

Your friend likely went to Dr. Mordcai Blau in white plains. He's well-known for his experience with bodybuilders. I've been told he's a great surgeon with terrible bedside manner.

Been looking into finally getting it done. I only have one friend thats had it done and he paid almost 10k, flew out to New York to get it done by a well known gyno doctor.

I dont feel like gyno surgery is that complicated to justify that kind of money, or am I wrong?
I paid 10 grand as well and this was like 10 years ago.

I need to get mine done. Planning on getting it done in the next year or so

Your friend likely went to Dr. Mordcai Blau in white plains. He's well-known for his experience with bodybuilders. I've been told he's a great surgeon with terrible bedside manner.
Is that kind of money justified? I mean how common is botched gyno surgery?

Check my thread entitled "I lipo laser lipo" etc

I was looking for a way to target fat in local areas

I eventually came down on sodium deoxycholate injections

They are very cheap and effective, and have been used on gyno in the past

That might be an option you check out

I don't know. The sales pitch is they have much experience with the physique population so if you're concerned about the final appearance, you want to go with the best. I have no idea how accurate that is.

I know someone from this forum who used him and was extremely pleased with the results.

Well I was hoping someone would come back with some great peptides to remedy the solution or something.

Real gyno is not just fat as people make it out to be. It is smooth muscle, glandular, fibrous tissue, and more. It takes more consideration.

Instead of all the fuss, you could always just appreciate your trans sexuality in a modern way (smirk). As far as I am aware, most gyno surgeons are stone age as even the medical institution has fallen far behind common physiological research. Botched gyno stories are everywhere, and I can't tell you the probability of it, but it scares me.

10 grand is way too much!

I thought Blau was 6k, cash?

I’ve never heard 10k as a normal price for gyno surgery.

I paid $7500 in 2011 for the surgery and anesthesia. That was in South Florida with a "friends and family" discount. Worth every penny IMO. I've seen it done for as low as 5k in lesser areas...

I’d try long duration raloxifine and masteron...then if that doesn’t kill it, it’s gonna take a knife

Dr. Anthony Maffei is very close to White Plains in Valhalla for half the price. 5K cash. He has done a ton of guys on this board including NY Muscle and myself, he specializes in androgen induced gyno. The results were perfect and the quality of care was truly world class. Was back in the gym in less than 2 weeks.

Blau’s work is apparently not the same quality it used to be. 10K is ridiculous. I understand wanting to pay more for the best with cosmetic surgery, but there’s no way spending another 5K would’ve got me better results than I got from Maffei.

I’d try long duration raloxifine and masteron...then if that doesn’t kill it, it’s gonna take a knife
You know I may try masteron, I havent taken it in like 5 years. Ive shrunken it down significantly in the past with raloxifene, just annoying being able to feel the gyno tissue

Dr. Anthony Maffei is very close to White Plains in Valhalla for half the price. 5K cash. He has done a ton of guys on this board including NY Muscle and myself, he specializes in androgen induced gyno. The results were perfect and the quality of care was truly world class. Was back in the gym in less than 2 weeks.

Blau’s work is apparently not the same quality it used to be. 10K is ridiculous. I understand wanting to pay more for the best with cosmetic surgery, but there’s no way spending another 5K would’ve got me better results than I got from Maffei.
Thank you! ill look into him!

You know I may try masteron, I havent taken it in like 5 years. Ive shrunken it down significantly in the past with raloxifene, just annoying being able to feel the gyno tissue
@Matsuo Munefusa is right. Masteron will not solve your issue. No drug will do very much if the gyno has advanced to the point where the tissues have become fibrotic. In that case surgery may be the best option.

DHT transdermal that you rub on your nipples will be much more effective then Masteron.

Supposedly danazol works well if you can get a script.

I took 1mg of arimdex a day for 3 weeks to get rid of mine.

I had cheaper options.I am very happy I didn't try to save a few thousand and went with the surgeon who was established with lots of a+ feedback.You can't even tell I had the surgery.I don't have any scars.This was also 10 or so years ago so I am sure you can find a good surgeon today for much cheaper than 10 grand.Lots of things can go wrong when you get put under and your getting cut open.

I'm going to get surgery in Mexico, Matamoros. I've been on ralox for a year to keep it down as soon as I stop it swells up big time. I don't have much more money to spend and I know the clinic performs a lot of surgeries.

I’d pay 20k to know I wouldn’t have to have it done twice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131