over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is a good supplement to get me shredded

DannyRFitness

Newbies
Hey guys so I've been looking around and I can't find any supplements that actually work. I tried a lot of things but doesn't seem like thy work for me any advice . I'm diet is on point thank you :)

What is your diet like? You said it's on point but there could be a small hiccup. What do you do for cardio?
And what have you tried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get some specifics. Stats, diet, training?

Hey guys so I've been looking around and I can't find any supplements that actually work. I tried a lot of things but doesn't seem like thy work for me any advice . I'm diet is on point thank you :)

tren :D

Staying legal, you could consider multiple stimulants. Clenbuterol (research chem), ECA stacks, etc.

Omg.

If someone asks for supplement to get shredded, give him a supplement name or find another post to comment on.
Wtf!

So over these "what's your diet" "cardio" bullshit responses.
Fucking duh!
He's asking for a supplement to help.
people act like they don't take shit and only do cardio/diet.
Yes this info is helpful. knowing someone's plan might be the reason his supplements aren't working. But still, wtf...

like others said.
tren, clen, t3, eca stack.
There are several options.

Last edited:
1st post too...... You need to buy that "magic pill"... the one that gets you sliced and diced in a week. :rolleyes:

I train everyday. I have around 2,800 calories a day. I use to keep track of my carbs and protein but I stopped doing that but when I did I use to have around 100g of protein a day and like 80g of carbs because I want to lose more body fat. So I think that's still my average

I can't say specifically but the reason you aren't reaching your goals is mostly likely your diet and cardio. 100g of protein a day? 80g of carbs? What about fats? But to answer your question about what magic drug you want you would want to look into clen, t3 and switch to an ECA stack every two weeks. Winstrol, test prop, tren ace, gh all work. By why take any of this when you can't follow a diet? You are basically guessing what your food intake is and expecting a drug to make you shredded.

Omg.

If someone asks for supplement to get shredded, give him a supplement name or find another post to comment on.

Wtf!

So over these "what's your diet" "cardio" bullshit responses.

Fucking duh!

He's asking for a supplement to help.

people act like they don't take shit and only do cardio/diet.

Yes this info is helpful. knowing someone's plan might be the reason his supplements aren't working. But still, wtf...

like others said.

tren, clen, t3, eca stack.

There are several options.

Because that's the answer to everything right! Pills and drugs? People have no problem offering suggestions on what to take on this site but training or diet advice can be offered than why not. Hey not sure if you know this but I'll let you in on a little secret. This site and the people on it have reached their goals with more than just drugs. [emoji33]

I train everyday. I have around 2,800 calories a day. I use to keep track of my carbs and protein but I stopped doing that but when I did I use to have around 100g of protein a day and like 80g of carbs because I want to lose more body fat. So I think that's still my average

When you stopped counting at a 100g of protein a day and 80g of carbs you were no where near 2800 calories unless you consumed tons of fat. ECA, Clen and T3 will all be very helpful but if really put some effort in a diet you'd be surprised at the results and reach them so much quicker. There's nothing that you can take that will do all the work for you. You still have to run. You still have to eat right. If you want to post your stats and a more accurate description on your diet some of us would be more than happy to offer advice. If not do some research on dieting. Good luck!! Persistence will get you to your goals!!

Well I wasn't giving a lot of details . But I give you guys my meal preps to make more sense

Breakfast- 6 brown eggs, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, banana

Lunch- brown rice, chicken breast, beans

Dinner- chicken breast, cottage cheese, Broccoli, more beans,

The rice I consume like a handful. This is what I eat daily chicken breast I eat a lot lmao

Because that's the answer to everything right! Pills and drugs? People have no problem offering suggestions on what to take on this site but training or diet advice can be offered than why not. Hey not sure if you know this but I'll let you in on a little secret. This site and the people on it have reached their goals with more than just drugs. [emoji33]

this is professional muscle,remember that.
No one is getting shredded of diet and cardiovascular alone.

And yes. If someone is asking for a supplement and not diet advice, give him a supplement answer.

ya bro as far as cutting supplement you got me, only supps that are worth a dam is protein powders, creatine and maybe pre workout stims, other then that have no idea ,i mean cutting gear, tren, winny etc, if your diet is shit, they wont do shit

Nah my diet isn't shit lol. I tried tren before as well but I didn't I got scam at a website. I don't know where else to get it from

this is professional muscle,remember that.

No one is getting shredded of diet and cardiovascular alone.

And yes. If someone is asking for a supplement and not diet advice, give him a supplement answer.

Oh right!! Professional muscle means drugs only. My bad. Just like he didn't ask for diet advice he also didn't ask for you to come to his defense. Your the only one that seems to be hurt about our questions which is a common question. I don't give a shit what drugs your on, if your diet and training aren't on point they do little to nothing for you. Not sure where the hell you've been but when people ask for cycle advice what's the first thing people ask? Stats, diet, training. Come on bro!!

Nah my diet isn't shit lol. I tried tren before as well but I didn't I got scam at a website. I don't know where else to get it from

The sponsor section is where you need to look for where to get it. DO NOT ask where to get gear in the beginner forum.
Read the reviews and make your decision on who to get it from that way.

Tren, Clen, albuterol. ECA stack
Do the research so you know which route to take. Head to the sponsor section to find where you want to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity