over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is an unpopular opinion you hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you on that for some things, but drugs that have a profound effect on your body should only be available with a prescription. This is why we have medical professionals, doctors. Otherwise citizens would be able to walk into any drug store and buy whatever they want. Years of training and experience in medical care are required to prescribe medicines, someone cant just go on the net and figure it out safely.

I used to think that steroids should be legal, but we have all seen the deaths that can be attributed to them. If steroids were made legal then there would be a much larger population using them and then the deaths would rise proportionately or even more. In the US so many folks see more = better. There would be a lot more high school boys using them etc. There is a limit to things.
Alcohol is more dangerous than steroids will ever be and any adult can buy as much of it as they desire

Alcohol is more dangerous than steroids will ever be and any adult can buy as much of it as they desire

So are guns. Do you suggest they ban guns? I would never say that. There is no legitimate reason for anyone to use steroids unless they have a medical need and a doctor can prescribe that. Steroids can and do kill people. I know this view belongs in the post for being unpopular. I think that if steroids were used a widely as alcohol that they would cause more deaths in the long run overall. They most probably cause more death and health problems as a percentage of users than alcohol.

Last edited:

You can't really make blanket statements comparing drugs like that because it all really depends.

Going out and having a couple drinks every weekend is nowhere close to as bad as stacking a bunch of tren and orals and blasting them for however long.

Conversely, somebody who cruises on 300mg Test year round is prob gonna have a better health profile than a guy who slams a 5th of stoli every night before bed.

Back in the day John Romano was like "Who's died from steroids? Show me the bodies" and everybody was like "where's the lie though".....Nowadays they're like "hmmm hold up lolol"

Last edited:
So are guns. Do you suggest they ban guns? I would never say that. There is no legitimate reason for anyone to use steroids unless they have a medical need and a doctor can prescribe that. Steroids can and do kill people. I know this view belongs in the post for being unpopular. I think that if steroids were used a widely as alcohol that they would cause more deaths in the long run overall. They most probably cause more death and health problems as a percentage of users than alcohol.

I agree but to what extent of use is what counts. I’m a believer if you abuse anything to the extreme it will sneak up on you. Technically I use “steroids” as a TRT guy with GH throwing in masterone a few times per year. But I use in minimal amounts. I’m like the equivalent of the guy who sticks to his ten drinks a week, no more. The next guy might have 10-15 drinks per night. My use is strictly aimed at anti aging, being and feeling sexual and able to perform (libido) and yeah, keeping the muscle I’ve spent a lifetime building naturally as I age.

I am thankful these options are there for me. I’ve changed my own life in a positive way. The next guy might abuse the stuff, so I get it. As for going the medical route? Been there and honestly they truly messed me up worse than when I went in. I’ve spent three years studying and feel I know myself better than any doctor could. I run labs every two months and also get everything checked regularly.

Last edited:
Women shouldn't vote.

Women shouldn't vote.

Shit that’s the kind of popular thinking on this boards threads that gets you voted featured member man. You might as well have said “I like muscles” as popular opinions here go lol

There is no evidence that high protein diets build muscle faster than lower protein diets.

I always gotten heat for that statement...

Pretty sure she shows them in the movie “wild things”

Wild Things is on one of the STARZ channels Monday at 3:03 AM. I will record and watch it again then report back on any Denise boobage sightings.....

Wild Things is on one of the STARZ channels Monday at 3:03 AM. I will record and watch it again then report back on any Denise boobage sightings.....

I think her chest is shown in the lesbian pool scene, if I remember right.

Women shouldn't vote.
Unpopular opinion: people that think women shouldn't vote, shouldn't vote and should be chemically castrated.

The voting age should be raised to 24. The percentage of people younger than that who are well informed about politics is incredibly miniscule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear