advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is best "Bargain" protein you have used?

mikevegas

Registered
I got a girlfriend, she's a stay at home mom of two kids, and of course budget is tight for her and her husband till their toddlers get to school and she gets back to work. Trying to work her a nutritional program... What is best bargain priced protein you have ever used say as far as taste and well digestibility.

Thanks!

Mike

TrueProtein.

It's a good deal and good quality.

I'll take nothing or just drink milk over the cheap stuff from wal mart or GNC. Give me terrible gas, bloating, and feels like it just sits there like a big glug building up.

With TP I immediately saw a huge quality improvement.

Their is a "Trainers Choice" supplement store in my town that has their own brand of whey isolate and it's the exact same thing as isopure and it's like $23 for 2 pounds.

But looking at True Protein's web site their whey is about the same cost and has WAY more options .
The only down side in shipping . I wish that they would/could use the USPS flat rate boxes , it would be alot cheaper and the shipping time would be half !!

optimum nutrition 100%whey is a good cheap one

Their is a "Trainers Choice" supplement store in my town that has their own brand of whey isolate and it's the exact same thing as isopure and it's like $23 for 2 pounds.

But looking at True Protein's web site their whey is about the same cost and has WAY more options .
The only down side in shipping . I wish that they would/could use the USPS flat rate boxes , it would be alot cheaper and the shipping time would be half !!

I personally doubt the quality of a house-brand product that is 100% Isolate zero carb, fat, or cholesterol for $23...

True protein recession blend. Hands down. No problems digesting and you can flavor it however you want. Just plain isn't bad either.

the recession deals from trueprotein

Took me a long time to come around to the TrueProtein way of thinking, but I did and have no regrets. I managed to get a few friends on it as well and have seen great results.

I think bang for buck they are good, but waiting the week for it to come in sucks. I understand everyone has different experiences and you can't knock that, but for an average Joe like me, it's worked great.

Have them buy a lb here or there to get started and try different flavors. They are pretty darn versatile in the way you can buy....

Good luck.

Scivation Whey 10lbs you can find it online for $60

Dynamatize

True protein recession blend. Hands down. No problems digesting and you can flavor it however you want. Just plain isn't bad either.

I haven't actually tried the recession whey blend but it is still the one I would go with if cost was an issue. Trueprotein's other proteins are simply the best I've had so I would imagine that the recession whey would be the best cheap protein.

I don't think you can beat TP's recession whey as far as price goes. Its basically unbeatable for the quality of protein you are getting. As far as taste, thats such an individual thing. And to be honest, the better it tastes, the lower quality the protein due to flavoring/sweetener/filler.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131