advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is causing my body to continuually ache?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alright so lately my entire body has been aching, like I'm sore all over, not lifting sore, like I was just body slammed sore. Here is my current regimen:

LGD4033 10mg
MK677 25mg
Kefei HGH 5iu
T4 200mcg split 100mcg morning/night
Zinc
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Liv52
Yohimbine and EC

I'm thinking it's either the T4 or the LGD. Anyone have any ideas before I just stop everything altogether? Thanks in advance!

Excuse me, also huperzine

id imagine the best course of action would be to remove the unnatural substances you are putting in your body..

reset to neutral and go from there.

how is your nutrition, sleep? overtraining?

id imagine the best course of action would be to remove the unnatural substances you are putting in your body..

reset to neutral and go from there.

THIS!!!^^^

Im sorry but i am still not sold on all the shit people are TRYING now a days. Something is causing some bad inflammation in your body.

Take 800mg of Ibuprofen. If that makes you feel overall better, you have inflammation coming from something/somewhere. When you figure out the cause, you will know.

Could be the HGH. My body feels achy when i run gh even at 2iu to start

Do you live in an area where Ragweed is bad? Or maybe have some mold allergies?

I live right smack dab in the middle of America, and both are horrible. For about the first month when Ragweed starts to bloom my whole body aches like what you describe.

Claritin helps somewhat, as does Flonase and using a Neti Pot, but it still sucks.

Thanks fellas, I know the best course of action would be to just come off everything and I want to do that because this is severely affecting my gym time not to mention my life in general. But by doing that I would never figure out what it was that was causing the issue. I don't mind tossing the LGD4033 because quite frankly that stuff blows but I like the MK677, as well as the Kefei and a big part of using the GH is for fat loss so the T4 is kinda important too. I'm hoping it was just the LGD, I guess I'll do some experimenting and find out.

I have a plant based diet, I eat meat because I love meat but I just don't make it the base of my diet, although I'm not counting any macros at the moment. My sleep has been terrible because I've been uncomfortable all night and over training is a possible cause but I just took a week off and my body still aches so that probably rules that out.

Ibuprofen definitely makes it better, I had a couple really bad nights where I just had this incredibly uncomfortable feeling in my legs and a couple motrin were the only way I could sleep. I don't take much pain meds if any so the motrin hits me good.

I'm going to read up on Tumeric to try for now, thank you for that suggestion I totally forgot about it. But I don't want to just treat this problem I want to eliminate it!

I don't think it's the GH I've never had this reaction to it in the past, but maybe the GH mixed with another compound is doing it.

I live in the midwest, Michigan to be exact, but I don't have any allergies or ailments whatsoever. Thank god for my 100% pure Mediterranean blood, I don't know how people with allergies do it! I know a girl that is horribly allergic to gluten, I think I would just kill myself and be done with it!

Only true way to know for sure would be to go off everything and then take just one substance for a period of time by itself. You may even find that you can take them all by themselves but that the problem comes from the combination of several things.

You could just stop taking one substance and see if the problem goes away, but doing that is not as exact. This would be much faster though.

Likely the gh, I get the same thing when I go over 3-4iu/day but only from certain brands.
If you read genscis info on their igf1 it says comon symptoms are achy joints.. So I've often wondered if some of the gh on the market contains igf1...
On other brands I actually feel great, with no aches

Other item that causes it is winstrol... I get bad joint and muscle aches all over. Especially mid back lumbar region, and ribs.. Even in bed its bad.

Try stopping one thing at a time, for a week or so.. Until you sort it out.

Very interesting, I ran a mini cycle of LGD-4033, HGH, MK and Ostarine during some down time between cycles along side 150mgs of test C and during that time, I partially tore my chest and was having bad neck and back pain to the point of calling in sick to work as my neck would hurt so bad it would make me nauseous.

Got off everything except test and gh, went to the Dr. 3 days later for blood work, all came back fine. It was a miserable 2 weeks with the back/neck pain, to say the least. I've also tried MK again to help with my chest tear and i didnt feel that way again.

My bet is the SARMS, Im never using that again

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke