over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is causing my excessive burping?

No, I'm not on tren.

I just took metformin again just now. I figured I can rule that out as the cause.

the only thing i can suggest is
1) see a doctor

2) stop taking all the extra supplements, if it goes away add them in back one by one

the only thing i can suggest is

1) see a doctor

2) stop taking all the extra supplements, if it goes away add them in back one by one

If i can rule out fish oil, the second option is my next plan. Then if that still didn't work, the doctor's visit would be the last option.

The reason I mentioned if it was down to the supplements it would probably be the overall amount and not 1 in particular was simply due to digestion. All those tabs/caps have to be digested/processed and they are a huge mixture of various things. It could just be one thing you are using (drug, supplement, food, drink etc) but I doubt all the supplements are helping. Even with my new regime (temporarily taking quite a lot of caps/tabs) I woke up today very late so pretty much took what I use over 3 meals over 30 mins and I can feel the difference.

The supplements may be fine though but I do think you know it's probably excessive. It's hard cos so many have many benefits so you take 10 then you hear about 3 new ones and see studies so add them in. You don't want to get rid of the old ones as they are part of your routine so your stack just keeps getting bigger. When I used to manage a health supplemenation shop years ago I was probably taking at least 20 supplements daily (probably 40-60 caps) and it took me a while to realize that way of thinking was excessive even if I wasa doing it for health. I don't mean to have a go though as they are just supplements and if your blood work is great they aren't exactly doing anything majorly bad.

Do you use anything like you forgot to mention that is fairly acidic? Anything like Alpha Lipoic Acid?

Definitely try the fennel and ginger and I recommend having them in teas. So don't buy them in caps :D Hopefully they help you out and even if they don't they should only assist with digestion and health whilst you use them anyway. I hope you manage to get rid of them as 18 months is a long time.

A little O/T, but out of curiosity after seeing your first post NotHuman - with your past issues regarding your heart, do you have any worry about daily bronkaid usage? I never thought of ephedrine as being a stimulant I would consume if I had a large concern in regard to my heart. Not to say that's true, I'm relatively ignorant on the topic so I'm genuinely inquiring.

I just went through this myself. But I had burping with hiccups for 2 weeks straight. Went to see my physician and he told me he wanted me to have an endoscopy done. Long story short I went to a gastroenterologist and had the endoscopy done.

Nothing serious. As in he did a biopsy, checked for ulcers etc. All came back ok. I have severe acid reflux. That being said zero carbonated beverages for 90 days. Along with no citrus, coffee, pop ( haven't had once since June 1992), hot and spicy foods (my favorite type). Basically anything acidic or carbonated I have to avoid and let my body return to normal.

I have to take Omeprazole 40mg, Famotadine 40mg, and for the first few days I had to take Promethazine 50mg. I also had to be administered a shot via IV of Thorazine which knocked them out within 10 minutes. I have been hiccup and burp free now for weeks. Trust me I know where your coming from.

I hope all turn out well. I know how frustrating it is. Also zero alcoholic beverages.

seriously.....do you have any abdominal discomfort..???

at any time...???

had a stomach ulcer once....it only gave me pain early early mornings
while I was still sleeping....it would wake me up...felt like cramps...

I was burping a lot during the day....

doc said stop eating so much pineapple....then it went away...

its something in the diet.

at any time...???

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I have a family member with bad ibs and he burps all the time. The stomach is tricky.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I have a family member with bad ibs and he burps all the time. The stomach is tricky.

I would get a constant gurgling upper chest.....

wasn't like loud huge burps.....but like slowly leaking gas...
like 100s of tiny little burps..

annoying

Been going on a year and a half now. I'm burping literally all day. I don't know what the hell to do. I suspected it was Metformin, but I've stopped taking that for the last several days to see if that was the cause and it hasn't gone away at all.

I've tried apple cider vinegar, glutamine, 3 different probiotics (Dr. Sinatra, Life Extension FLORASSIST GI, and I forget the third), etc.

I'm also taking the following: creatine, prebiotic, ribose, citrulline malate, fish oil (1600mg omega 3), krill oil, curcumin, selenium, uniquinol, vitamin c, vitamin d3, Arjuna, citrus bergamot, nac, vitamin k2, magnésium, vitamin e, lysine, taurine, ALCAR, Proline, pine bark extract, bronkaid, coffee, benfotiamine, astaxanthin, garlic, Omega 7, pomegranate extract, PQQ, nattokinase, quercetin, HMB, leucine

Yes I take a lot of stuff. Would any of those things trigger this? Could it be fish oil?

I'm hoping to avoid prescriptions due to the long term dangers associated, especially after reading the latest Life Extension issue.

GLUTEN?

I have seen BIZARRE lifelong symptoms go away on people when they stop consuming Gluten which is poison for humans. It takes 30-45 days to start seeing the results as the GI tract start regenerating the tissues.

The reason I mentioned if it was down to the supplements it would probably be the overall amount and not 1 in particular was simply due to digestion. All those tabs/caps have to be digested/processed and they are a huge mixture of various things. It could just be one thing you are using (drug, supplement, food, drink etc) but I doubt all the supplements are helping. Even with my new regime (temporarily taking quite a lot of caps/tabs) I woke up today very late so pretty much took what I use over 3 meals over 30 mins and I can feel the difference.

The supplements may be fine though but I do think you know it's probably excessive. It's hard cos so many have many benefits so you take 10 then you hear about 3 new ones and see studies so add them in. You don't want to get rid of the old ones as they are part of your routine so your stack just keeps getting bigger. When I used to manage a health supplemenation shop years ago I was probably taking at least 20 supplements daily (probably 40-60 caps) and it took me a while to realize that way of thinking was excessive even if I wasa doing it for health. I don't mean to have a go though as they are just supplements and if your blood work is great they aren't exactly doing anything majorly bad.

Do you use anything like you forgot to mention that is fairly acidic? Anything like Alpha Lipoic Acid?

Definitely try the fennel and ginger and I recommend having them in teas. So don't buy them in caps :D Hopefully they help you out and even if they don't they should only assist with digestion and health whilst you use them anyway. I hope you manage to get rid of them as 18 months is a long time.

I don't use ALA, nah. I've been using tons of supps like this for about 2 years, which is long before my burping episodes began, just FYI. I did, however, add more one by one if I read about something I felt I wanted to add.

A little O/T, but out of curiosity after seeing your first post NotHuman - with your past issues regarding your heart, do you have any worry about daily bronkaid usage? I never thought of ephedrine as being a stimulant I would consume if I had a large concern in regard to my heart. Not to say that's true, I'm relatively ignorant on the topic so I'm genuinely inquiring.

Considering my resting heart rate hit 59 the other day, not really too worried about it. It keeps my appetite and fat down so I feel it benefits me more than not. The past issue I had was repaired so it's not like I had a heart attack or a bypass surgery or something. If I had one of those, then no I wouldn't be taking Bronkaid. Considering I hardly ever use any anabolics anymore, that is pretty mild in comparison. My bloodwork and vitals aren't effected by taking a Bronkaid twice a day.

at any time...???

No abdominal discomfort for me. Those symptoms aren't really what I have. I have had burping episodes that kept me up at night on occasion, but no cramps or stomach issues like that. It could be diet related, I just can't think of what.

I have seen BIZARRE lifelong symptoms go away on people when they stop consuming Gluten which is poison for humans. It takes 30-45 days to start seeing the results as the GI tract start regenerating the tissues.

Maybe? Could someone just randomly develop some kind of gluten insensitivity later in life?

Maybe? Could someone just randomly develop some kind of gluten insensitivity later in life?

Yes! Lots of people develop hypothyroidism/Hashimotos in their 30-40's. Cutting gluten helps a lot but idk if I would so as far as Eagle and call it "poison"

It doesn't seem to be quite as bad since I dropped fish oil, but they're still there. I'm not sure what to think. I guess I'll take it a day at a time.

Well, from what I understand about Gluten, ABSOLUTELY YES, you can develop symptoms later in life. In fact, the earlier you develop symptoms the luckier you are, because that makes you stop eating gluten. Not having symptoms DOES NOT mean you can digest gluten. The damage is being caused anyways and eventually the severe decrease in nutrient absorption will take its toll.

In my own personal experience, I had symptoms all my life. NEVER diagnosed by an MD doctor, of course going to them multiple times throughout my life. I remember as a kid, I had constant painful cramps in my gut. Randomly. Now I understand those cramps were gluten related. As a kid, I had pink/red face cheeks (rosacea). Now I understand that as an immune reaction to gluten. Around 12-14 years old I developed severe acid reflux. Really bad. Doctors gave me drugs (of course) which cure nothing. They put me on a "diet" to avoid anything heavy in my stomach. They did an endoscopy, the result was something I've heard my whole life every time Ive been to a doctor for any chronic symptom "you're ok, everything looks good" On top of this, my whole life I had to deal with severe nose allergy. Extremely allergic to cats, dust. Sneezing every single morning with itchy nose, runny nose. The allergy was pretty much the only symptom that stayed with me as an adult. But it went completely away since stopping gluten. Some doctors theorize that most cases of Asthma on kids, is a result of gluten toxicity.

A friend of mine, with severe heartburn, eating every day tums like candy shortening his life by the day eating that crap, I told him about gluten. He tried it, problem went away for eternity. Exactly the same case was with my brother.

My ex wife used to live with severe chronic constipation. So bad, she used to take a shit every 4-5 days. Tried every single supplement, laxative, nothing worked. Of course doctors wanted to prescribe drugs but she never went that route. After I suggested to drop gluten, problem was resolved for the first time in her life.

As doctors recommend, try going absolutely, completely, 100% gluten free for 30 days. Asses the results. On day 31, eat a lot of gluten the whole day on each meal. Asses the results.

Nobody lose anything by trying going gluten free. Im not saying for sure is your case, but a lot of people can literally change their lives by going gluten free. Most people never in their dreams could have imagined that those bizarre symptoms in their daily lives were coming from the delicious bread, pizza, pasta. I miss all that shit, but I feel so much better without it.

Yes! Lots of people develop hypothyroidism/Hashimotos in their 30-40's. Cutting gluten helps a lot but idk if I would so as far as Eagle and call it "poison"

Well, technically is not "poison" lol. But it is very harmful for the body. I don't know if you understand the effects of gluten on the vili, but basically the protein molecules of gluten that cannot be digested by humans and tumble down intact through the GI tract, literally destroy and/or inflame the vili. No biggie, the vili is composed by millions of these tiny microscopic little hairs. But repeat the same process of one gluten meal 3-4 times a day. Then 7 days a week. Then 30 days a month. Then 12 months in a year, eventually this damage becomes chronic and overwhelm the capacity of the body to repair the tissues. And because that damaged vili is unable to absorb nutrients, everything goes south really fast. Is a chain reaction. Nutrients are needed for repair, yet the body has decreased absorption capacity from gluten damage. Thats why I say that the earlier somebody develop symptoms in life, the better because the earlier you stop eating it, the more chances you have to repair the tract and gain back that lifespan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear