advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is difference between the b/c and cycle.

Drift king

Registered
many people here mentioned B/C(B&C), as a newbie, I am confused about the B/C and cycle. What's the difference and what is blast for.

many people here mentioned B/C(B&C), as a newbie, I am confused about the B/C and cycle. What's the difference and what is blast for.

Cycling is taking steroids for a set amount of time (a cycle) and then coming off all steroids once the cycle is over.

For example,

Taking a cycle of 500mg of testosterone amd 300mg of Deca for 14 weeks.

After the 14 weeks is over, you would stop taking steroids until you decided to run another cycle.

Blasting and crusing is when you run a cycle, but instead of coming off steroids when the cycle is over, you simply lower the dose between cycles.

For example, you run 500mg testosterone and 300mg of Deca for 14 weeks (this is your cycle - aka your blast).

After the 14 weeks are over, you would run a smaller dose of AAS - say 200mg of testosterone and no Deca. This would be called your cruise. You would cruise for a number of weeks, until you decide to blast again.

There is no difference, no one goes "off" anymore.:D

A specific point that needs to be made is that it's not a "cruise" unless your on a low enough dose of testosterone that it keeps you in line with what you would be producing naturally (okay maybe just a tad higher but you're still in the normal reference range)

In many cases 200 and 250mgs a week keeps total test levels too high. The body does recognize this difference when it's trying to recover and reset itself.

When on TRT (cruise) and your total test is in range with what you would be producing naturally, tolerance goes down, the body can recovery, health markers are better, things simply reset.. If total test is in a supraphysiological range (even if you're not taking an absurd amount of testosterone) this process will be much slower or not happen at all.

In my experience, the lower the dose of testosterone I can get away with while cruising, the more receptive I seem to be to everything when I go back on cycle or start blasting again. Even 100mgs a week versus 200mgs a week makes a big difference.

Last edited:
There is no difference, no one goes "off" anymore.:D

Yeah, when was the last time we saw a thread on here with PCT in the title?!

In my experience, the lower the dose of testosterone I can get away with while cruising, the more receptive I seem to be to everything when I go back on cycle or start blasting again. Even 100mgs a week versus 200mgs a week makes a big difference.

This, currently cruising at 12mg/day test cyp, nothing else. This is going to maximize my sensitivity to AAS and when I start increasing the dose, gains will be dramatic on even low amounts that will slowly increase over time. A good diet and good training help me minimize muscle loss during this period.

[lang=zh-CN]
Cycling is taking steroids for a set amount of time (a cycle) and then coming off all steroids once the cycle is over.

For example,

After the 14 weeks is over, you would stop taking steroids until you decided to run another cycle.

Blasting and crusing is when you run a cycle, but instead of coming off steroids when the cycle is over, you simply lower the dose between cycles.

For example, you run 500mg testosterone and 300mg of Deca for 14 weeks (this is your cycle - aka your blast).

After the 14 weeks are over, you would run a smaller dose of AAS - say 200mg of testosterone and no Deca. This would be called your cruise. You would cruise for a number of weeks, until you decide to blast again.

got it, thanks, sir[/lang]

For example,

Thanks, bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner