advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is everyone's favorite peptide stack?

I'm currently taking CJC DAC, GHRP6, and PEG-MGF.

I'm curious if to hear feedback from experienced users. I was thinking of adding 5 iu's of gh and replacing the CJC DAC. Has anyone ran peptides with GH?

If it was me I'd drop the CJC and GHRP if you got your hands on real HGH. All they do is give pulses of HGH same thing.

The main reason people use them is they are cheaper and more natural than external hgh. But they don't keep your levels elevated like real HGH would.

Lr3 and MGF are different though should be looked at separately.

Peptides for me have eliminated all pains and healed all tendons, joints etc and allowed increasing training at high % of my max. Great recovery.

Did not help CNS recovery though and I can still get rundown tired and grumpy if I skip my rest day.

Sent using professional muscle mobile app

Working for me, except I use ipamorelin instead of ghrp6.

Ipam/mod-grf in the morning fasted, again in afternoon, and lr3 post workout followed by my shake (evening workouts).

Have started switching to mk677 for convenience instead of the ipamorelin/mod-grf.

What kind of results did you get previously with the stack I mentioned? What made you change it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of results did you get previously with the stack I mentioned? What made you change it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mostly better recovery.

But after adding igf lr3 halfway through my strength started going up too.

Haven't lost much fat though as lr3 makes you eat carbs.

Added mk677 just because it's easier than injecting ipamorelin

I don't agree at all! GH secretagogues elevate igf immediately what do you mean they don't keep your levels elevated? What are you talking about? The pulse may be over in half hour but the gh that is released is around for hrs. You are incorrect in saying this and suggesting dropping the peps and just use the gh? That's half assed backwards.

Pulse the peps 15mins before the gh doses, do this 3x a day. 200mcgs of ghrp with 100mcgs of cjc then 1-2iu of gh. Do this AM, pre or post workout, and prebed or before another large meal in the evenings. This way you get the best of both worlds and save cash on both by stretching them out. This will trump using either alone every time. Unless you are using over 10 iu's a day of GH no reason to waste your GH when you can stretch it with the peps.

Also, the peps release several isoforms of GH. Exogenous GH is a single isoform, so technically no they are not the same thing. The theory was to pulse your natural gh and then dose exogenous gh to trick the body into thinking it's all your own gh. Whether that really happens or not is arguable but anyone who has combined them knows they are best combined. Guys have reduced their GH bill considerably doing this.

You think pharmaceutical companies started producing peps to save people money hahahahaha no way bud! Pharma wants you to pay the most. Don't discredit peptides and gh secretagogues because of your lack of knowledge.

Igf is not only produced in the liver. Circulating igf is one thing but there are variants in igf, some intracellular and some extracellular. To increase these in the muscle cells you must pulse the GH to create anabolic environment. Timing is ideal for this to maximizing recovery and growth.

But don't listen to me, try it yourself and see.

Mostly better recovery.

But after adding igf lr3 halfway through my strength started going up too.

Haven't lost much fat though as lr3 makes you eat carbs.

Added mk677 just because it's easier than injecting ipamorelin

Lr3 is like cardio in a bottle, instant recomp. You're joking right? It made you eat carbs so you didn't lose fat...

Wow.

If it was me I'd drop the CJC and GHRP if you got your hands on real HGH. All they do is give pulses of HGH same thing.

The main reason people use them is they are cheaper and more natural than external hgh. But they don't keep your levels elevated like real HGH would.

Lr3 and MGF are different though should be looked at separately.

Peptides for me have eliminated all pains and healed all tendons, joints etc and allowed increasing training at high % of my max. Great recovery.

Did not help CNS recovery though and I can still get rundown tired and grumpy if I skip my rest day.

I am waiting until I am financially able to run gh at a proper dose for the amount of time. Also considering supplementing it with slin. Any advice on that would be great. I get them for free currently hence why I am starting out with them.

I don't agree at all! GH secretagogues elevate igf immediately what do you mean they don't keep your levels elevated? What are you talking about? The pulse may be over in half hour but the gh that is released is around for hrs. You are incorrect in saying this and suggesting dropping the peps and just use the gh? That's half assed backwards.

Pulse the peps 15mins before the gh doses, do this 3x a day. 200mcgs of ghrp with 100mcgs of cjc then 1-2iu of gh. Do this AM, pre or post workout, and prebed or before another large meal in the evenings. This way you get the best of both worlds and save cash on both by stretching them out. This will trump using either alone every time. Unless you are using over 10 iu's a day of GH no reason to waste your GH when you can stretch it with the peps.

Also, the peps release several isoforms of GH. Exogenous GH is a single isoform, so technically no they are not the same thing. The theory was to pulse your natural gh and then dose exogenous gh to trick the body into thinking it's all your own gh. Whether that really happens or not is arguable but anyone who has combined them knows they are best combined. Guys have reduced their GH bill considerably doing this.

You think pharmaceutical companies started producing peps to save people money hahahahaha no way bud! Pharma wants you to pay the most. Don't discredit peptides and gh secretagogues because of your lack of knowledge.

Igf is not only produced in the liver. Circulating igf is one thing but there are variants in igf, some intracellular and some extracellular. To increase these in the muscle cells you must pulse the GH to create anabolic environment. Timing is ideal for this to maximizing recovery and growth.

Interesting! Never knew peps could release different types of GH, I thought the synthetic GH you can buy was identical.. Learnt something new.

Can't try it myself though I could never justify GH far too costly here. I'll always be with my peps and mk677.

Lr3 is like cardio in a bottle, instant recomp. You're joking right? It made you eat carbs so you didn't lose fat...

Wow.
I'm serious, have to eat extra between meals if I start to go hypo. That's extra calories at the end of the day.. So far I'm up 3kg heavier since 4 weeks of Lr3.

It's not water because I was already on peps.

Maybe muscle. But have not really noticed much fat loss.

Maybe I'm impatient - 4 weeks could be too short. Peps need longer to work am I right?

Got another bottle and a half to go

I'm serious, have to eat extra between meals if I start to go hypo. That's extra calories at the end of the day.. So far I'm up 3kg heavier since 4 weeks of Lr3.

It's not water because I was already on peps.

Maybe muscle. But have not really noticed much fat loss.

Maybe I'm impatient - 4 weeks could be too short. Peps need longer to work am I right?

Got another bottle and a half to go

Your dose is probably too high, how much are you taking a when? Take 30-50mcgs prebed daily and you will recomp nicely without the hypo issues.

Currently running gh, ipam, mk677. In about to add in cjc no dac.

Gh is taken in the morning 4 iu's
Ipam post workout 600mcg
Mk677 before bed 12.5
Cjc will be added post workout and with dinner at 150mcg

Results are great so far. Sitting at 275 with still slightly visible abs
I am taking sust, Npp, and metformin as well

My fav peps stacks:
A: Ipamorelin + MOD GRF - 3-4 times a day. And MGF in the worked muscle 30 minutes post workout.
B: MK 677 before bed And IGF1-LR3 in the morning.
Then switch A and B each month.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IGF1L3 and PEG MGF, I have read that you should not use this 2 compounds at the same time! IGF1L3 is more binding than PEG MGF, so it goes under... There should be a break of 2 weeks between them...
Or IGF1DES and PEG MGF, or IGF1L3 and MGF DES....
For me it is the first run in about 2 weeks with PEG MGF. Been on a break from IGF1L3.. It's hard to wait with the start of the PEG MGF..

What are more experienced user say?

Last edited:

CJC with or without DAC? Thanks a lot I was looking g into gh but I get peps insanely cheap so I always have them on hand. How would I incorporate slin into this protocol? Post workout? Thanks a lot for this info

I am running cjc no dac 100mcg 3 times a day, ghrp2 200mcg 3 times a day, 5iu hgh, and cycle igf lr3 month on month off 100mcg daily

CJC with or without DAC? Thanks a lot I was looking g into gh but I get peps insanely cheap so I always have them on hand. How would I incorporate slin into this protocol? Post workout? Thanks a lot for this info

Ghrp2 with cjc no dac (modgrf1-29). Dose the slin with the AM and/or the pre or post workout dose of the peps.

Sure no problem brother.

I did the 3-6x/day of Mod grf / ghrp 6 and ghrp 2 for 2 years straight.

It's a pain to dose and carry around pre-loaded pins, but it's probably the most cost effective option.

CJC wDAC at 2mg or more with MK-677 at 25mg/day is the most effective peptide stack I've used. The main drawback is lethargy. Second drawback is crazy appetite stimulation - which can be a good or bad thing depending on your goals.

With both methods above, the enhancement of sleep and recovery are probably the equivalent of 3 ius of UG GH per day.

I've been doing black tops at 3iu/day for the last 3 months and the main drawback is numb hands. I don't get the hunger or lethargy like with CJC/MK, but I get all the benefits. I did run 5iu with 25/mg MK for 3 days, and I couldn't take the numbness!! It got annoying to the point it was affecting my sleep.

What's dosages do you use for each?

Also I have been taking anamorelin these past couple days. I'm trying to get a better comparison of mk677 to see which one is better.

Would 5 iu's and ghrp's work well together?

What's your initial opinion? MK bloated the heck out of me.

MK definitely gives me some hunger sides but Im curious if DAC does for most as well...

Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity