over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is HGH?

Giant Lab

Registered
What is HGH?

HGH (human growth hormone) is a polypeptide hormone of 191 amino acids, ejected by the pituitary. The highest level of HGH is observed in childhood and gradually declines after the age of 25-30 years. Sometimes this GH deficiency requires medication. HGH ejects every 2-3 hours and goes into tissue, especially the liver and converts to IGF (insulin like growth factor). IGF is a mediator of growth hormone effects and provides the main benefits of muscle growth by binding to anabolic receptors. HGH is not a steroid. Steroids and HGH both have anabolic properties, however are very different in a chemical sense. Steriods are variations of male hormone testosterone (cycloalkanic structure) while HGH is a polypeptide hormone (peptide structure). Both of them bind to different receptors and have different mechanisms of influencing body. Also, side effects are different and opposite. For example, steriods have negative effects of skin, libido, hair, state of internal organs while HGH brings positive changes in those areas.

Despite the fact that HGH creators initially synthesized it to treat GH-deficient children, it is highly popular in sports, especially in bodybuilding, for the following reasons:

Growth of muscle mass, caused by the acceleration of protein synthesis.
Loss of fat simultaneously with gaining muscles.
Improvement in cartilage quality.
Mild side effects

Giant Lab offer generic HGH to global customers, especially USA, EU and Australia customers.

99% and 98% HGH 191 AA are available in USA warehouse now.

Get more info of Giant Lab from this link: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/147585-new-sponsor-giant-lab.html

Get more HGH quality review from this link: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...47789-amazing-gh-serum-scores-42-6-ng-ml.html

You're running a business and you want to get your name out there, nothing wrong with that I get it. But the top 3 threads on this forum are yours and now you're linking to your other threads to bump up the old threads.

If you're that knowledgeable and experienced with GH why not go on the beginner forum or even the main forum and actually help people who have questions instead of constantly making threads which just amount to advertisements? Guys around here generally know what they're doing and scoff at that stuff, I know for me personally it makes it less likely that I would purchase from you seeing these threads with the useless info. Go help people and become a contributing member, that would lead to more business than any of this stuff if you ask me....

You're running a business and you want to get your name out there, nothing wrong with that I get it. But the top 3 threads on this forum are yours and now you're linking to your other threads to bump up the old threads.

If you're that knowledgeable and experienced with GH why not go on the beginner forum or even the main forum and actually help people who have questions instead of constantly making threads which just amount to advertisements? Guys around here generally know what they're doing and scoff at that stuff, I know for me personally it makes it less likely that I would purchase from you seeing these threads with the useless info. Go help people and become a contributing member, that would lead to more business than any of this stuff if you ask me....

Your suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131