over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is IT !!!!

Nssca

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just looking at some old issues of flex muscleMag, ect. Noticed that Big Ronnie has alway had large muscle bellies, BUT WTF!
One year he comes in 16th or some thing and the next he wins and puts on tons of weight.
Can't be just roids that made the difference.
Is it his diet? Insulin? GH?
What made him pack on so much mass so quickly after training for years?

What is it?:(

if your seriously asking this, then i dont think the answer will help you in your endevors

the only person who can accuratly (maybe) answer this question is Ronnie IMO he should have tried to maintain his Physique around 98 on and went light on the GH, I blame the GH his diet isnt good precontest he has lots of simple suger within a couple weeks out of his shows and depends on "_______" to help him out.

regardless the man made a mistake somewhere and gained a good 3-4" on his waist line since 98 but oh well what can he do anyone see jean pure fux, anytime soon, thats a GH gut for u, and Markus is on his way if he doesnt slow down. btw I dont think he will be in this yrs O bec of injury but I cannot confirm this.

DaRooster said:
What made him pack on so much mass so quickly after training for years?

What is it?:(

and btw Coleman has trained now almost 30 years...

Dave, have you seen very recent pics of Jean P Fux? It's crazy, It appears he has actually lost his gut. I saw the Battle for Olympia '98 and he bends over to remove his training pants and WTF he looks 7 monts pregnant, like he has a little alien in his belly LOL. But in his last few comeback pics in the mags he looks like he lost all of it. How the hell did he do that? Also I think this guy has the worst luck of any pro BB as far as injuries, he has had 2 that should have been carreer ending. Got to give the man some credit for coming back.

gnpower said:
Dave, have you seen very recent pics of Jean P Fux? It's crazy, It appears he has actually lost his gut. I saw the Battle for Olympia '98 and he bends over to remove his training pants and WTF he looks 7 monts pregnant, like he has a little alien in his belly LOL. But in his last few comeback pics in the mags he looks like he lost all of it. How the hell did he do that? Also I think this guy has the worst luck of any pro BB as far as injuries, he has had 2 that should have been carreer ending. Got to give the man some credit for coming back.

havent seen any thing recent but im interested, and yea in battle for olympia that scene u mention is only 1 second and everyone i watch it with cracks up right then.

balplayer said:
if your seriously asking this, then i dont think the answer will help you in your endevors

How can you train for 15+ years then just blow up in 1-2 years. Ron was big don't get me wrong, but to pack on that much mass that quickly AFTER trainning for years doesn't seem logical.
IMO it was an marked increase in protein.

Nasser made the same kind of jump, if you'll go back and look at his earlier pics.
Thanks for the replies.

well i know in '97 he competed around 230, now its more like 260. so he added 5lbs competition wieght in 6 yrs thats no big thing. plus he was a fulltime cop, now that he isnt he trains full-time, and i'm sure he met new trainers for contest prep and off-season training. it is amazing how big he has gotten over the yrs, but remember that spread of dorian yates, look what he did in over ten yrs

You all remember he was claiming 'natural' for a long while, before he ever won anything. Id say he lied, but was probably using lower dose and maybe not gh/slin. So he decided to up the dose bigtime and add gh/slin too. Thats what everyone was basically saying back then when he made the huge gains.

Im sure there are other factors too, gotta eat more to achieve the big weight gain also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws