YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is Phil Hernon talking about in this video?

I thought you guys in the UK would probably batter and deep fry watermelon and blueberries....and serve them with a side of chips :D

I don't live in the UK anymore (Switzerland). Where I live isn't that bad you just need to know where to shop. Although fruit is expensive in most places. It's the same in the UK though. You can get some bargains but the likes of watermelon and blueberries are just expensive. You can get blueberries really cheap from fruit sellers but they are usually crap and not far from going off. In a good shop you pay $4 for 250g of nice blueberries so still expensive. Although fruits like apples, oranges, pears etc are generally very cheap in the UK.

I have been snacking on melon recently and it's addictive so not buying it anymore... save me some money too :D

Regarding Phil well there isn't really anymore to say. I try to look for the best in people and I respect a lot of what he has done and taught over the years. But I also can't look past his crazy times on here and the fact he is just very mental.

All the EEG studies I have seen using unstable surfaces do not recruit any more muscle fibers then stable surfaces. And often less weight can be used because of the instability so fewer fibers are actually engaged for the most part. When he talks of one person that did great with it that is not any real proof.

it is useful for rehab from injuries and also could be fun to try but i dont think its really a staple of serious athletic training. if you encounter unstable surfaces in your work or life, like on military speedboat or whatever, you are probably better served by just getting a stronger core and applying that to keeping your spine and rest of body neutral and stable when getting pounded by waves or what have you

so squatting on balls is stupid and dangerous but using an ankle board to come back from an ankle injury is legitimate i believe. stability training has merits if you are talking about using barbells strapped with weights hanging from bands. this helps prehab and stabilizers, and is just fun to do

Ok guys Allex wants us to stop picking on Phil because he made promuscle and helped him use less gear because he needed to be told not to use a lot of gear. He wants us to go flame on Rich Piana even though Rich never did time in prison like stand up Phil Hernon who did two years for guess what.. selling drugs.

But whatever you do don't glorify Rich

Ok guys Allex wants us to stop picking on Phil because he made promuscle and helped him use less gear because he needed to be told not to use a lot of gear. He wants us to go flame on Rich Piana even though Rich never did time in prison like stand up Phil Hernon who did two years for guess what.. selling drugs.

You got that out of this thread????
Where?

What happened to him? Does he sleep in a tanning bed? It looks like his nationality has changed.

Yep, went from italian, to mexican, to now the current africanus form of our ancestors.

Please don't do thread crossover.

And who are you again?

Could never tell if he was legit and believed in things he pushed or just trying make quick buck, like saying predominately used lba's for his USA prep. Also bashes bodybuilding even though it gave him so much and feel like if had been more productive of a pro he wouldn't have the stance he does now. He was also type of guy who bashed things like bosui balls, 'functional training',training your core, etc so almost feels like he's trolling. Always huge fan of his physique and he has more knowledge in his pinky than I will ever accumulate and at the core does seem like just wants to help people and be liked.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131