over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is Resveratrol? why use it?

Mixing with Nacl really helps with the pain. Curc and resv are truly amazing at higher dosages, thank you Lk3 for providing this service.

Mixing with Nacl really helps with the pain. Curc and resv are truly amazing at higher dosages, thank you Lk3 for providing this service.

How much Nacl should you mix it with? Does the Nacl also help with pip from gear?

I have not tried any of the new versions.

So how should I decide between water or oil based? what`s the difference? I would always prefer water, smaller pin, quicker inject. Take a stab of each and let us know :D

How much Nacl should you mix it with? Does the Nacl also help with pip from gear?

I just mixed mine with about 1/2cc of Nacl. I've never used gear either. Maybe Lk3 will chime in about that.

Last edited:
So how should I decide between water or oil based? what`s the difference? I would always prefer water, smaller pin, quicker inject. Take a stab of each and let us know :D

I recommend the oil.

with this stuff its much better to be sure it goes IM and deep.

I think the people that have issues are the ones trying to make the injects easier.

I shoot them with big needles nice and deep and go slow and train that muscle after, I rarely have any issues. occasionally some minor soreness, no big deal.

seriously I don't get all the fuss about needle size and all. for more then a year I have used pretty much only 21g 1.5inch pins, they look scary going in but seriously don't hurt any more then a 25 and they flow much easier.

just go nice and slow, never stab yourself, fresh sharp pin slides right in.

I've been using the same I.M. Resveratrol that LK3 is talking about for the past two years....
He is not exaggerating as to its benefits!

I initially began using the Res/Curc/Ptero/Gluth combo for its anti-inflammatory properties... It relieved these symptoms almost immediately.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it also cut my cholesterol almost in half!
I had high cholesterol(genetically) in my twenties and thirties... Always watched what I ate... Mostly clean foods because of my training..
Well, I had a blood test done within 3 months of starting this program and found that my cholesterol dropped almost 90points! Amazing stuff!!

As for the eye vision improvements I noticed that with a 400mg Ptero/300mg Res my vision improved

The formulas used for IM Resveratrol have been improved since I began using them.. The newest ResWater formula seems to be the most effective with noticeable improvements within a weeks usage!

interesting info ... thanks for sharing brother. did you look at your hdl levels ?

Last edited:
I've read about resveratrol a lot (the injectable) and from what I can gather it seems to have an initial weightloss thing going on at a high enough dose?

What I'm curious about is, after this initial weightloss, does it make dieting easier? is it easier to get to say 10% than it normally would be?

and I'm curious also about appetite and food intake.. if it lessens appetite any?
And say I normally eat 3000 ish calories but lets say I wanted to do a lot more stuff (which would increase calories expenditure), and I'd up my intake a ton, like to 4000-5000 calories..
normally this would result for me in a lot of increased energy but I'd also put on fat.. I'm just curious if I'd be able to eat more food (mostly clean but all macros together) and have the benefit of having energy to do a lot of stuff without the horrible fat gain :D

I realize these are very personal question that very from person to person but I'm just curious if anyone has tried these type of things and what your experience is..

I've read about resveratrol a lot (the injectable) and from what I can gather it seems to have an initial weightloss thing going on at a high enough dose?

What I'm curious about is, after this initial weightloss, does it make dieting easier? is it easier to get to say 10% than it normally would be?

and I'm curious also about appetite and food intake.. if it lessens appetite any?
And say I normally eat 3000 ish calories but lets say I wanted to do a lot more stuff (which would increase calories expenditure), and I'd up my intake a ton, like to 4000-5000 calories..
normally this would result for me in a lot of increased energy but I'd also put on fat.. I'm just curious if I'd be able to eat more food (mostly clean but all macros together) and have the benefit of having energy to do a lot of stuff without the horrible fat gain :D

I realize these are very personal question that very from person to person but I'm just curious if anyone has tried these type of things and what your experience is..

Sigma, in my experience it does make dieting easier as you will lose fat faster. I didn't see an "initial" weightloss. Mine was more consistent and gradual. You will lose fat faster while on resveratrol (at least I did).

It did not affect my appetite. I tend to store fat in my lower abs and lower back/love handle area and while I was on a higher dose (250-300mg/week) of res I was significantly leaner.

I'm not sure on the nutrient partitioning benefits of resveratrol but I'm sure there are some. Look into Sirt1 activation as I think that is the pathway through which res assists in fat loss. On high dose res I found that if I didn't keep my food intake high enough I would lose weight so yes I would say you could eat more without the fat gain.

It's not a "miracle" substance by any means, but it does help out immensely in the fat loss and endurance department.

it all depends on how much weight you have to loose...

so far most of the guys using it have been pretty experienced or advanced athletes, people who where not carrying a lot of extra fat to begin with, so the fat loss they noticed was substantial.

I have found that it just makes it easier to keep loosing weight. so if you have more fat to loose you willnotice a drop as thigns kick in but this will continue as you go, dieting just faster.

I have tested the ability to gain fat on it, eating tons, and tons of bad food, nothing made me gain weight, maybe a pound or two after eating like a pig for several weeks and doing nothing but stop or go to the gym and it comes right off..

it will aslo help with insulin sensitivity.

on ptero some do notice an increase I appetite, which we think is from the increase in igf-1...

Does it matter what time of day one takes it? Or when, with or without food/carbs?

Would it be more beneficial during contest prep to take the day of, or night before, a gym day or will that bring one's blood sugar too low if they are doing zero carb?

BTW, it is small enough to fit in a 28g slin pin right? Just get hesitant since I need to shake it up so much, and there is still residue on the bottom.

Does it matter what time of day one takes it? Or when, with or without food/carbs?

Would it be more beneficial during contest prep to take the day of, or night before, a gym day or will that bring one's blood sugar too low if they are doing zero carb?

BTW, it is small enough to fit in a 28g slin pin right? Just get hesitant since I need to shake it up so much, and there is still residue on the bottom.

squeeze the bottle in your hand good to warm it just a little and yeah shake the shit out of it to be sure you get a nice even suspension.

I inject right before going to the gym and inject into a muscle that will be trained that day.

you might be able to use a slin pin but I recommend using a real 1.5inch needle, you can get away with 25 but I have found easier to shoot with bigger...

slin pins often don't get deep enough resulting in additional discomfort.

res will make you more slin sensitive... plenty report of going hypo on it so keep that in mind.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131