over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best AAS combo for cutting?

Yes I do have a bit of experience dieting and my weight is probably closer to 275 right now and yes I can see some abs. Anytime I ever lost site of my abs I started dieting. But again back to the point. I never asked for diet advice. I asked advice about compounds. And yes, I could have found more info searching. But I wasn't asking for somebody to come up with a cycle for me. I was asking for personal opinions about cycling certain compounds during contest prep. Also, if you would have taken the time to read the thread you would have seen that I already said I was going to start the tren later than the test and only run it eight weeks tops. Come on bro, if you are going to argue a valid point then you gotta stay on top of these things.

Something a lot of you guys are forgetting is all of that nonsense that self proclaimed veterans pitch to the newbies about low doses and test only for your cycles is bullshit. It is meant for the 180lb. 18 yr old bitches that don't know shit about food, rest or traning and need to be baby sat while they cycle. I have been lifting heavy since 1995. When I started training and eating right, 9yrs ago, I was 215lbs with abs. I got up to 305lbs at 20% bf. Natural. I eat over 400 grams of protein a day "off" cycle. You wouldn't believe how much I eat on cycle so I am not even going to bother. I have a digital scale that I weigh all of my meals on. I am far from a newbie when it comes to diet and training. So don't pitch me your rookie bull shit and expect me to by it. I have used low to moderate doses and I have used 1.5-1.75 grams a week. Which one do you think gave me better results? I do not see much in the way of gains with anything under 1 gram a week. Could be test only. Could be test and anabolics stacked, whatever.
I am not one of those little skinny mother fuckers that will be happy just being lean on stage. I started getting ready for this show almost four years ago. Your talking to a super heavy weight here small time. If you don't cycle big you don't get big. My tall as is gonna come in there at least 260 shredded or not at all. The judges are going to know who the winner is the moment I step on stage. I am sorry but some of you dudes have been misinformed and you need a fuckin reality check.

awesome bro...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity