advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best supplement for the liver?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
I’ve been taking 6ccs of synthergine a day and my liver values are totally off.they are ridiculously high
Ast-94 U/L
Alt-86 U/L
Also
Cholesterol and my diet is clean
HDL-12mg D/L
LDL-249mg D/L
Triglycerides-295mg D/L

Only on test,primo and hgh.dont understand how my values are so off.I’m not eating anything that would raise my cholesterol and wasn’t expecting liver values like this on test and primo.
Is there anything else to take to bring values down.
My dr put me on a statin,for my cholesterol.also on prescription omega 3 fatty acids called Lovaza.
I’ve done heavier cycles that didn’t effect my levels like this.
I have 4 weeks left then cruise for a long time.
any help appreciated.

I’ve been taking 6ccs of synthergine a day and my liver values are totally off.they are ridiculously high
Ast-94 U/L
Alt-86 U/L
Also
HDL-12mg D/L
LDL-249mg D/L
Triglycerides-295mg D/L

Only on test,primo and hgh.dont understand how my values are so off.I’m not eating anything that would raise my cholesterol and wasn’t expecting liver values like this on test and primo.
My dr put me on a statin,for my cholesterol.also on prescription omega 3 fatty acids called Lovaza.
any help appreciated.
How long was it since you trained before you took the test? Training can increase levels if you were rested 48hrs than I'd be worried.

Ast-94 U/L
Alt-86 U/L
Also
HDL-12mg D/L
LDL-249mg D/L
Triglycerides-295mg D/L

any help appreciated.
after all these are normal and slightly elevated enzymes after weight training lol

besides, I don't know why people check alt and ast which are complete and unreliable, check bilirubin and ggtp, they are important, and enzymes increased, even multiple times, do not mean anything dangerous

Even though your diet is clean, if high in calories and you have increased your pounds and your% fat has increased, that will increase your liver fat and show "toxicity."

If you are training hard for a long period, it will also show high values.

Now add some chemicals ... and the weird thing would be if their levels were within the standard.

I’m in a deficit .my calories are very low.i dropped 90 pounds.i was fat after being in and out of the hospital and had nothing better to do but eat.Went from a 4X pants to a xl and there big on me.have about 30 pounds left to lose.started training again in July after being in a wheelchair.now using a walker and doing much better..

So you have been super obese, how were your liver levels previously?

Keep reducing your% fat, your values should improve, but stop lifting 7 days before your next test.

It could also be that you have a very bad reaction to PEDs?

The Primo is most likely the culprit. Do low dose Test and GH. The only reading I would be truly concerned about is HDL.

Ast-94 U/L
Alt-86 U/L
Also
HDL-12mg D/L
LDL-249mg D/L
Triglycerides-295mg D/L

any help appreciated.
These liver values are perfect for anyone that trains hard.... You should do CPK blood test and get an heart attack then.. hahaha
Liver values become serious when AST ALT > 300 or GGT or Bilirubine get high.

HDL is pretty lowish for the drugs you use but everyone has his own response to AAS.
Add some cardio fasted to lower you LDL and lipids.

Stop statins right now, do cardio.

Like others have said, TUDCA/UDCA, NAC for liver.
I have a different take on statins. I know they are handed out way too much, but any AAS user where lipids are affected badly could use a small dose IMO (5mg) etc.
Anabolics wreak havoc on lipids, plaque, etc. I find it best to get Red Yeast Rice from overseas with 10 mg of Monacolin-K per tab. (Natural Lovastatin).
Cheaper though to get Simvastatin or similar from a Dr, cut the tabs in half or quarters just to get 5 mg. Sides on low doses are extremely rare and can help.
Again, my opinion only...

These liver values are perfect for anyone that trains hard.... You should do CPK blood test and get an heart attack then.. hahaha

HDL is pretty lowish for the drugs you use but everyone has his own response to AAS.

I always have elevated Bilirubine, my doctor has never paid attention to it. It is also true that I have a G-6-PD deficiency

I can’t do cardio since I can barely walk,I use a walker.i also need a hip replacement so can’t do seated bikes.I’m only on 5mg of the statin it’s the lowest you can take.
I only have 1 month left of cycle then going on trt for awhile.

I can’t do cardio since I can barely walk,I use a walker.i also need a hip replacement so can’t do seated bikes.I’m only on 5mg of the statin it’s the lowest you can take.
I only have 1 month left of cycle then going on trt for awhile

Bilirubin, UAYour ValueNEGATIVEStandard RangeNEGATIVE

Like others have said, TUDCA/UDCA, NAC for liver.
I have a different take on statins. I know they are handed out way too much, but any AAS user where lipids are affected badly could use a small dose IMO (5mg) etc.
Anabolics wreak havoc on lipids, plaque, etc. I find it best to get Red Yeast Rice from overseas with 10 mg of Monacolin-K per tab. (Natural Lovastatin).
Cheaper though to get Simvastatin or similar from a Dr, cut the tabs in half or quarters just to get 5 mg. Sides on low doses are extremely rare and can help.
Again, my opinion only...

Can you recommend a brand and site to get the Red Yeast Rice with Monacolin-K from overseas?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member