advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best supplement for the liver?

Thank you. I did a google search today and it seemed others prefer that brand also. Is there a reason I see people using eBay vs amazon? I have always used amazon. A google search also showed Walmart has it online, I wonder if they are quicker than amazon? Last time I bought protein bars from amazon shipping was a month and I don't use prime (because the only reason I use amazon is to get an occasional supplement).

Thank you. I did a google search today and it seemed others prefer that brand also. Is there a reason I see people using eBay vs amazon? I have always used amazon. A google search also showed Walmart has it online, I wonder if they are quicker than amazon? Last time I bought protein bars from amazon shipping was a month and I don't use prime (because the only reason I use amazon is to get an occasional supplement).
I usually find products on Ebay more reasonably priced.

Nutricost, as a company, is sketchy quality, go for Double Wood

Nac daily use and add some tudca in. Lots of cardio and maybe drop down to trt dose of test then slow add things back in. My levels get all out of whack with anything more than test

I use Max life naturals Tudca. My bloodwork is always good so I keep using it. I get it from Amazon.

Nutricost, as a company, is sketchy quality, go for Double Wood
I was wondering about Nutricost, as they have quite a few products on Amazon. The reviews are mostly good for them, but Amazon reviews are like putting your trust into a hooker who says she doesn't have herpes.

I used that Double Wood company fall of 2020 while i was on a short Winstrol run. I didn't get labs done, so i'm not sure how it all worked out using their product, but thanks for the acknowledgement.

I take (1) Liv52 DS daily along with (1) Life Extension NAC 600mg M-W-F. My last bloodwork had AST at 28 and ALT at 23.

I was wondering about Nutricost, as they have quite a few products on Amazon. The reviews are mostly good for them, but Amazon reviews are like putting your trust into a hooker who says she doesn't have herpes.

I used that Double Wood company fall of 2020 while i was on a short Winstrol run. I didn't get labs done, so i'm not sure how it all worked out using their product, but thanks for the acknowledgement.
Let us know if you use da double Wood brand again. I’m thinking of giving them a try as well.

Let us know if you use da double Wood brand again. I’m thinking of giving them a try as well.
Will do! It will most likely be awhile before I use it again, as I will probably not run any orals at this point for a while, as well as going through a bunch of personal shit (divorce, career/job changes, etc lol). Hopefully others can chime in before me.

Synthergine.. I've seen it make a big difference when labs have came back off or bad.

Your asat alat levels are nothing to worry about especially if you had training session the day before
Mine are always over the limit if I don't take a few days break
Look for bilirubin to evaluate damage
Only things extremely effective to bring bilirubin back in range is udca
Just read all the case studies of bodybuilders going to ER with jaundice and you will understand why I suggest that

Your asat alat levels are nothing to worry about especially if you had training session the day before
Mine are always over the limit if I don't take a few days break
Look for bilirubin to evaluate damage
Only things extremely effective to bring bilirubin back in range is udca
Just read all the case studies of bodybuilders going to ER with jaundice and you will understand why I suggest that
So UDCA for people with high Bilirubin is what you recommend? What dosage and length of dosage do you find works best? My bilirubin is at 1.5 mg/dL

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic