YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best Synthetek product from a fat loss standpoint?

jtcraig3

Registered
I've been using Synthergine and Syntheselen for a while now.

Synthergine obviously for liver protection...I was just wondering what everyone thought was their best product in regard to reducing body fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synthetine and Syntheselen is by far the most popular fat loss stack purchased by our customers.

Synthetine and Syntheselen is by far the most popular fat loss stack purchased by our customers.

:yeahthat:Check out Mike1107's Synthetine/Syntheselen log...Incredible changes!

I have been taking the combo for 3 weeks now, I started at 256 now down to 247. No cardio just lifting and eating a little cleaner. Ive lost little on belly and veins are popping out of arms now. Havent seen big veins like that for awhile on me. Really helps with my energy to. Its helped lot to not change my daily habits. Deff ordering more next week.:headbang:

I have been taking the combo for 3 weeks now, I started at 256 now down to 247. No cardio just lifting and eating a little cleaner. Ive lost little on belly and veins are popping out of arms now. Havent seen big veins like that for awhile on me. Really helps with my energy to. Its helped lot to not change my daily habits. Deff ordering more next week.:headbang:

Damn!

Seems like only this board gets into this stuff which makes me cautious... but you hear good things like this here... So torn!

So a combination of both? Synthentine and Syntheselen?

So a combination of both? Synthentine and Syntheselen?

Both work well separately but the combo of both will yield great results!

Damn!

Seems like only this board gets into this stuff which makes me cautious... but you hear good things like this here... So torn!

I know countless guys on other boards using Synthetek products...I've noticed though that many will not speak about Synthetek due to them selling Syntherol and most don't want to be associated with Syntherol talk so they don't bother to discuss other Synthetek products that they have/are using...For example: I've discussed Synthergine - liver protectant on other boards and had idiots respond with "I wouldn't use that shit, look at those freaks on youtube with the oily looking arms!"...Then they have to be corrected and look like dumbasses.....

Being around since 2007 you would think that you would be able to try something for yourself and make your own decision instead of just following the herd.....

You're not going to find another company aas, supplement company, peptide or any other that offers a double your money back guarantee on every one of their products...That right there should tell you something...When a company has been around for almost a decade and a half and have been offering that guarantee the entire time, they are doing something right!

Last edited:
Ive been on here for yrs now and don't post much. I read and soak up as much info as I can before I try anything. I do exactly as direction calls for, then next round Ill try lil more or lil less just depends. Main thing is listen to ur body not everyones thoughts, everyones different is the results. I think of it like reading the bible. 10 people read it and prob 10 people will come away with something different. BUT I have to give credit to synthetek for giving a honest and great product and U wont find hardly any neg feedback so its a win win my friend:headbang:

I'm going on my 3rd order of Synthetek products...I have nothing but great things to say about them. They have the science to support every single one of their products, and their customer service is impeccable. That's my honest opinion.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner