advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best way combat estrogen dominance?

First thing to do is have labs done to be sure that’s the actual problem
I personally prefer to add a little masteron as an anti estrogen that thing like arimidex or letrozol , works well , doesn’t tank your HDL and it’s way easier to titrate the dose to get desired levels
What about Primo?

Mid range, but the number doesn't seem to matter because of estrogen dominance, my body converts too much T to E at any dose
So no matter the dose of T you take it converts you over to the middle or the E2 range. 23-28 is pretty moderate at best.

It's been testing btw 23-28...
ok great, you had me worried there for a sec,
so how long did it take to go out of range and what were you using to make it go out of range ?
did you have dht checkd by any chance? low dht levels can make your test dump more test into estrogen

ok great, you had me worried there for a sec,
so how long did it take to go out of range and what were you using to make it go out of range ?
did you have dht checkd by any chance? low dht levels can make your test dump more test into estrogen
No I haven't, but progesterone 0 if I don't supplement it.

Did you test your prolactin?

I always run masteron in my cycles and that helps considerably.

Leave the wife at home and visit the gun range often.

Is it feasible to try other androgens that might be able to take up the role of test, like trest? Probably not a long term solution though. If you think twice a week actually works better than every day, how far have you taken that? Have you tried once a week, or even 10 days? I don’t know why that would work, but the body does strange things, and you seem to be an atypical case. I would also reiterate, checking prolactin, and trying a serm instead of an ai, because I like those ideas. Good luck.

Is it feasible to try other androgens that might be able to take up the role of test, like trest? Probably not a long term solution though. If you think twice a week actually works better than every day, how far have you taken that? Have you tried once a week, or even 10 days? I don’t know why that would work, but the body does strange things, and you seem to be an atypical case. I would also reiterate, checking prolactin, and trying a serm instead of an ai, because I like those ideas. Good luck.

Trest aromatizes tho, and I seem to be estrogen sensitive

Yeah, it probably won’t work. But it’s different, and a different kind of estrogen, so it could be worse, or it could be better. I personally have less trouble with trest estrogen than test, but admittedly I use an AI with both. It’s just an idea. Maybe trest and mast. That seems like good synergy on paper. I’ve never done it though. Are you only on TRT with test at 200mg/wk or less? Is that the context in which you’re having this trouble?

Yeah, it probably won’t work. But it’s different, and a different kind of estrogen, so it could be worse, or it could be better. I personally have less trouble with trest estrogen than test, but admittedly I use an AI with both. It’s just an idea. Maybe trest and mast. That seems like good synergy on paper. I’ve never done it though. Are you only on TRT with test at 200mg/wk or less? Is that the context in which you’re having this trouble?
Only 50mg twice a week. But no matter what dose, estrogen problems. Unless I really lower the dose then I get low e2

What's your progesterone levels look like?

Mid range, but the number doesn't seem to matter because of estrogen dominance, my body converts too much T to E at any dose
If your E2 is in normal range it could be something else. Aldosterone goes ary as well with AAS use. That controls sodium resorption at the kidney. You could try to cut sodium and see if that helps. 100 mg of potassium a day probably wouldn't hurt either.

Only 50mg twice a week. But no matter what dose, estrogen problems. Unless I really lower the dose then I get low e2

How long have you been at the current BF% and how long have you been on the 50mg/twice weekly?

If your E2 is in normal range it could be something else. Aldosterone goes ary as well with AAS use. That controls sodium resorption at the kidney. You could try to cut sodium and see if that helps. 100 mg of potassium a day probably wouldn't hurt either.
Aldestrone gives high e2 symptoms?

How long have you been at the current BF% and how long have you been on the 50mg/twice weekly?
I've been at around 10% most of my life. I'm an ecto and eat the right amount of food.

For 10 weeks now

I love progesterone, but it makes me anxious after a few weeks of usage at any dose.

It's at 0 if I don't supplement
How much do you use? A little bit goes a long way and seems to build up.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws