YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best way to learn a new language?

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Besides moving to a place the language is spoke what is the best way to learn a new language? What have you guys found useful? I am committed to learning Spanish. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Besides moving to a place the language is spoke what is the best way to learn a new language? What have you guys found useful? I am committed to learning Spanish. Thanks guys!

Interest IMO, first and for most, you should built interest in the language which you will start to learn :headbang:

bro. you're a big enough guy,hombre musculoso. you don't have to learn spanish, you make them speak english. and hang out at soccer games.

Listening to and imitating native spanish-speaking guys is of course the best way to work on your pronunciation, as for writing, you can read more literature and speech.

wifey learned German in about 6 weeks 30$ a month rosetta stone.

Rosetta stone is the way to go. I had to learn Spanish for my job and it made it way easier than anything they tried teaching me in high school or college.

Other than Immersion Rosetta Stone is the most efficient way to pick up a language quickly. We've used it for Albanian , Serbian , Arabic and Spanish.

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen.

Rosetta stone.............

I made learning Spanish a goal for this year and was thinking about Rosetta. Is it just an app that she bought? I need to get cracka-lacking on this because I don't think I will be as quick to learn as your lady.

Edit - guess I should've read the entire thread - looks like RS is definitely the way. Being multi-lingual would give me a huge competitive advantage in my industry.

Last edited:
I made learning Spanish a goal for this year and was thinking about Rosetta. Is it just an app that she bought? I need to get cracka-lacking on this because I don't think I will be as quick to learn as your lady.

Edit - guess I should've read the entire thread - looks like RS is definitely the way. Being multi-lingual would give me a huge competitive advantage in my industry.

Being multi lingual is a huge advantage in in life not just some jobs , we were in the mall her buying my son shoes Ina store run by Egyptian immigrants. They were conversing in Arabic , basically just talking about the customers and bullshit in general.
When we got ready to check out one of them said something like "you know this redneck hates us" , I replied "if I hated you then you'd already be dead" in Arabic. Every body got quite and looked at me , the guy checking us out said he was very sorry in English and gave us a 20% discount on my sons shoes. Now every time we pass the store and they see us one of them will yel to me "hello my friend" in Arabic. I don't think they are bad people , they just take advantage of most Americans ignorance of their language , I've seen the same thing from Hispanics and Asians in our area.

Personally I feel that every cop on the street should have some basic Spanish as it's the most common in the US and it GREATLY helps cut through some bullshit , down here we have a lot of Vietnamese and I'm see situations get really ugly really fast because the immigrant refused to speak English and try to play dumb.

If you ever travel to another country I personally feel you should strive to learn enough of there language to ask directions and basic questions

I have to go with Rosetta Stone, studied Latin. Helped with a lot of the garbage you learn in law school.

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

I hope you are..considering you live in Southern California aka Mexico. ;)

Being multi lingual is a huge advantage in in life not just some jobs , we were in the mall her buying my son shoes Ina store run by Egyptian immigrants. They were conversing in Arabic , basically just talking about the customers and bullshit in general.
When we got ready to check out one of them said something like "you know this redneck hates us" , I replied "if I hated you then you'd already be dead" in Arabic. Every body got quite and looked at me , the guy checking us out said he was very sorry in English and gave us a 20% discount on my sons shoes. Now every time we pass the store and they see us one of them will yel to me "hello my friend" in Arabic. I don't think they are bad people , they just take advantage of most Americans ignorance of their language , I've seen the same thing from Hispanics and Asians in our area.

Personally I feel that every cop on the street should have some basic Spanish as it's the most common in the US and it GREATLY helps cut through some bullshit , down here we have a lot of Vietnamese and I'm see situations get really ugly really fast because the immigrant refused to speak English and try to play dumb.

If you ever travel to another country I personally feel you should strive to learn enough of there language to ask directions and basic questions

Gotta love America now..smh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity