over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best way to take GH?

And I'll probably just write personal experience as I don't want to be one of those guys that just posts an article when it agree with what he is saying.

can you explain to me what causes this dramatic appetite increase? And should I "feed" the hunger or just ignore it, if going for lean mass? I'm assuming feed it, with more protein or carbs?

Also, if doing my GH shot postworkout, would this be an optimal time to load the carbs, or will this make me really tired?

I really don't have much experience with Females and GH. I can just relate to what I have heard from females bb'ers and fitness/figure comp's.
GH bloats them very badly-more so then men it seems at lower doses 2 ius aday or more.
The only advice I could give them was to take the dose EOD, and it helped with the bloat, but most for fat loss were on 1-2 ius a day.
Taking it after a work out should help IMO.
what time do you normally take the GH?
what is your normal schedule?
Training prewo and powo shake and diet in general?

I take it postworkout, 4 times a week, 1iu- will up to 2iu in a week or so...

train 5-6 days a week.
I take the GH postworkout, and have a shake with 1.5 scoops whey, 5 grams glutamine, 5 grams creatine, 30 grams waxy maize. Then a meal when I get home from the gym... 50-60 grams complex carbs, 30 grams or so protein

But I am finding that since starting the GH I am like always famished... and really really tired after my postworkout meal.
I'm trying to put on mass, not aiming for fat loss, so is this a sign I need to be eating more or is this just a normal side? Does GH increase the metabolism by increasing the thyroid?

If my diet is clean, can I cut out the cardio completely and just focus on training with the weights while taking the GH and still get lean gains?

It sounds like hyperglycemia to me, which GH can cause. Can you get a blood glucose meter? they are fairly cheap and easy to use.
I would try to eat more since you are trying to gain.
waxy maize is a very very fast acting carb source, I usually go hypo with it and or vitargo when trying in the past to refeed carbs during the day.
I have had no problems with it PWO, the higher insulin release and the cells being more receptive to the hormone seem to take care of it.

but simply put:
I would eat another meal or two as one meal PWO usually isn't enough-try that and see.
I still would like to see what the BG readings are PWO.

I use one as needed as I sometimes have symptoms of hypoglycemia because I am lo carb most of the time but my blood sugar readings are pretty much spot on.

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 678
I'm gearing up for another go--I'd love to hear your personal experience MassiveG-I won't be using LR3-IGF-1 this time-debating on the slin(summer/water retention=bad, familiy history w/ diabetes). I'd intended 4iu 5on/2off(past results were good). Funny but the older I've gotten the better my diet/training has become, the less drugs I need-never would've believed it 10 years ago-boatloaded everything. My first go w/ gh was w/ lots of AAS, IGF-1 and slin so who knows what was working...

Hmmmm...... I like Gavins approach to GH use. 3 GH injects per week @ around 10 iu.

If I can ever afford GH I think I'll try it in this manner along with slin.

Who do you think Gavin learned the 3 days and every third day protocol from?:D

One thing I would really be interested in is seeing Big A's and Phils thoughts on the 1 day a week high burst GH cycle they have talked about in the past.
I'll spill the beans on the original questions I asked of you guys hopefully this weeke end.

Who do you think Gavin learned the 3 days and every third day protocol from?:D

One thing I would really be interested in is seeing Big A's and Phils thoughts on the 1 day a week high burst GH cycle they have talked about in the past.
I'll spill the beans on the original questions I asked of you guys hopefully this weeke end.

You know.... id LOVE to hear that one as well. Seems Phil doesnt want to disclose it and possibly asked Big A to keep it hush hush as well. Dont think theyr gonna release it onto the board. Iv seen the protocol listed, but never the reasoning behind it or the effects attained.

i asked above and no one replied... i was just curious if you do spot inject g does it make a difference in specific growth into that muscle??

i asked above and no one replied... i was just curious if you do spot inject g does it make a difference in specific growth into that muscle??

I've heard of others doing this too--I did mine sub-q in the gut. Anybody know?

I like AM or post workout. Before bed makes me real groggy in the morning.

Scheduling of GH dosing depends on when you train. I was too lazy to read the entire thread. Did anyone touch on this? God, I hope so.

I have 2 clients that SWEAR by IV admin of GH. I am not advocating for this but the feedback I get from them is insane.

Skip

Can you go into details...I would love to hear how you do it IV.....Doses, timing etc.

Basically I just run it iv upon waking and then and then once again in the evening before going to sleep simple as that. If I don't use it this way I really dont notice jack shit as far as muscle gains are concerned

Scheduling of GH dosing depends on when you train. I was too lazy to read the entire thread. Did anyone touch on this? God, I hope so.

I have 2 clients that SWEAR by IV admin of GH. I am not advocating for this but the feedback I get from them is insane.

Skip

Any way you could elaborate a little more on this for us Skip?

Any way you could elaborate a little more on this for us Skip?

Ive heard a little about this, but would love to hear the feedback and results your clients are getting.

Ive heard a little about this, but would love to hear the feedback and results your clients are getting.

Me too.

Also the procedure as far as how and where they are doing the iv.

I don't know if I could get used to that multiple times per day or even once ever but who knows.

IV

I have taken hundreds of shots IM,SQ over the years, but never IV. For some reason that just screams junky to me. I know its not the case, but in my mind I just picture some heroin fucking whore with the belt around her arm, the other end in her mouth and her shooting up with a rusty repeatedly shared pin in some alley somewhere. Anyone else feel this way?

I have taken hundreds of shots IM,SQ over the years, but never IV. For some reason that just screams junky to me. I know its not the case, but in my mind I just picture some heroin fucking whore with the belt around her arm, the other end in her mouth and her shooting up with a rusty repeatedly shared pin in some alley somewhere. Anyone else feel this way?

I totally agree with that I could not imagine shooting up like that.
Also would it collapse your veins over time the way heroin nubain etc does?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131