advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the dosage per ml of syntheselen?

@pesty4077 can we ban this @Fatboy3580 he is definitely a fucking troll, his post history says it all.

@pesty4077 can we ban this @Fatboy3580 he is definitely a fucking troll, his post history says it all.

I wish he was a troll but he’s not, doesn’t matter if he gets banned he’ll just be back. I truly feel bad for the guy he has a problem but as soon as you start trying to talk to him about it he stops answering and just moves on to his next thread trying to run everything under the sun while being obese and crippled just out of surgery on a dozen different meds.

He’s the only guy I’ve ever seen that multiple sponsors have said they don’t want his business just because he’s not worth the trouble.

That year little slice won the transformation contest he also entered it and was talking shit saying to just watch and see, he posted a pic he looked terrible it was sad.

He needs help but you just can’t help some people, I’m not some crusader but still….

He has mental problems guys.if he really is not a troll. You can tell by the way he talks in his writings

Besides if his so crippled how can he work out if he says the ambulance takes him in a stretcher and waits for him lol.

The 3 degrees 2 masters and doctorate had me cracking up. God forgive me

I think he meant he has 3 degrees of brain,2 dogs that are his master and a doctor that takes care of him

Unrelated, not that it matters for this thread, but where the fuck has Rambo been?!

Just went through that thread. Rambo is fine he has just moved away from the forums. Him and his young family are doing great though. I will ask him to post on here one day. I haven't even noticed fatboy's posts but wow he is all over the place. Even the ripped123 handle when it was just mentioned I couldn't remember any details but just a red siren went off in my head :D I lose track of all the mental ones over the years and many of them are probably the same person like in this case.

Just went through that thread. Rambo is fine he has just moved away from the forums. Him and his young family are doing great though. I will ask him to post on here one day. I haven't even noticed fatboy's posts but wow he is all over the place. Even the ripped123 handle when it was just mentioned I couldn't remember any details but just a red siren went off in my head :D I lose track of all the mental ones over the years and many of them are probably the same person like in this case.
I read through the different threads too. I had not guessed those two members were the same person. Im too lazy to figure that out. It certainly looks to be the case though. I always believe in second chances though. I was trying to give some good advice over on the skin thread.

OP:

Per BigA in this thread: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/syntheselen-highest-dose.19033/page-6
Adenosine TriPhosphate - 20mg/ml
Uridine TriPhosphate - 10mg/ml
Heptaminol HCL - 50mg/ml
Sodium Selenite - 10mg/ml
Magnesium Aspartate - 15mg/ml
Potassium Aspartate - 15mg/ml
Cyanacobalamin - 500mcg/ml

For me a little syntheselen goes a long way. I have an opened bottle I am going to restart today to finish my cut. 2ml syntheselen and 3ml synthetine preworkout is a great and simple combo (fits in 1 injection).

For me a little syntheselen goes a long way. I have an opened bottle I am going to restart today to finish my cut. 2ml syntheselen and 3ml synthetine preworkout is a great and simple combo (fits in 1 injection).
Agreed and if nothing this thread sort of bumps up the mg/ml information on syntheselen for those who are interested.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws