advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the dumbest thing you've done in bodybuilding?

All of the money spent on supplements growing up (15-20). All while hopping it would make a difference.

Also somewhat regret ever starting gear.

Bought what was supposed to be my first cycle of test e off a guy on the bodybuilding.com forums. The vials didn't even have a label on them. Gained weight because I stepped up my calories but it was all fat because my test turned out to be (SURPRISE!), fake.

Took my first shot of test prop and hit the gym

Didn't notice anything so I thought my gear was fake :eek:

I went to Mexican and injected a sustenon250 preload in the wax museum bathroom, then went right to the gym and got on the bench press. Two hours post inject i actually got a couple extra reps. Haha 😃

while a sane person might say something like living with perma knots or just the reality of injects for life...:banghead::p

i chuckle n cringe at the time my gym bag fell off the bench in the locker room with my intra work out shake in it!!!:eek::eek::eek:

can not fuck up intra work out nutrition! :mad:
omg do i go home and make another... lol
luckily it opened in that "wet" compartment thats supposed to keep stuff dry? idk its always where my REALLY sweaty clothes go...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

so i just dumped it back in my sippy cup!
floaties and all!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

sure it had some floaties that i gagged and the flavor of many year old gym bag. but hey! that is bb hard core!

:star-w:rs

I did a six week cycle without eating clean or working out what so ever that was pretty dumb

Did hack squats a few weeks ago with a guy half my age and tried to 'keep up with the Jones's'. We both eneded-up with the same max weight to do two sets with, but I was used to do more lighter warm-up sets, while he progressed up there pretty fast. Knees hurt like hell on the first working set and on the second set I did 3 reps and was in such pain I had to stop. They still hurt, but am going to try hacks again tonight, first time since then.

Training with known muscular imbalances, with progressively heavier weights, mostly on machines to compensate for the imbalances, and continuing to do this for years :eek:

I'm guilty of this too:eek:

I did a six week cycle without eating clean or working out what so ever that was pretty dumb

How were the gains doing this? Always been curious to know how someone did on a cycle without training at all.

Taking out student loans to buy natty supps for them gains. BCAAs bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought what was supposed to be my first cycle of test e off a guy on the bodybuilding.com forums. The vials didn't even have a label on them. Gained weight because I stepped up my calories but it was all fat because my test turned out to be (SURPRISE!), fake.

I actually think I got bunk gear the first two times off elite fitness.

Lifting as heavy as possible at every workout. Going "balls to wall" every single time with Minamal recovery time, eating everything, not doing blood work, loading 3cc every time I pinned because I wanted to be strong and big at any means possible,. Running tren and deca by themelves, staying on for years.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I actually think I got bunk gear the first two times off elite fitness.

That was a good board at one time. One of the places I started out at. Anabolic review was another good one.

God damnn

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

At least you didn't get your student loan and go out and buy $1000 worth of coke cola :eek:

while a sane person might say something like living with perma knots or just the reality of injects for life...:banghead::p

i chuckle n cringe at the time my gym bag fell off the bench in the locker room with my intra work out shake in it!!!:eek::eek::eek:

can not fuck up intra work out nutrition! :mad:
omg do i go home and make another... lol
luckily it opened in that "wet" compartment thats supposed to keep stuff dry? idk its always where my REALLY sweaty clothes go...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

so i just dumped it back in my sippy cup!
floaties and all!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

sure it had some floaties that i gagged and the flavor of many year old gym bag. but hey! that is bb hard core!

:star-w:rs

My old gym had a soft/bouncy floor by the db's and one time when I dropped a DB it bounced a few feet and destroyed my intra shake. It was in a big 2 litre jug and it sliced through it and I lost it all. That's why I always take a bag of sweets in my gym bag when using slin. I just ate the sweets as I trained as I couldn't be bothered going all the way home.

I couldn't imagine running a 6 week cycle and not even going the gym. Granted gear has been shown to work in untrained individuals but still that was a waste of time and gear.

Allowing my healthy diet and training to become an unhealthy obsession which is closely tied into my feeling of self worth. If an injury ever prevents me from training I fear where I'll be mentally.

That was a good board at one time. One of the places I started out at. Anabolic review was another good one.

I remember finding that board when I wanted to start juicing and it was a scary place. You HAD to follow the dumb steroid newbie rules (must have PCT on hand!) or else you'd get flamed like a guy who just came out as a Trump supporter.

My biggest mistake was switching to mixed grip deadlifts for a higher one rep max. My overhand grip strength was holding me back, so switching to a mixed grip let me go up in weight fast without using straps. I ended up rupturing a distal biceps tendon from going too heavy. It took two surgeries to fix and over a year to feel somewhat normal again. I'll never have the same range of motion in that hand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131