advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the dumbest thing you've done in bodybuilding?

Filling 3 pins, whole bottle of test 2,500mg on a Sunday and injecting it. 3 days strait bloody noses, pretty stupid.

I often wondered it the total amount of soreness I have given myself throughout my lifetime from lifting is worth the results. I train a lot to be pain free and protect my back and injuries but am I ending up with more pain over time by lifting.

Same here. My back is definitely better off because of it but my tendons and joints elsewhere...not so much.

Filling 3 pins, whole bottle of test 2,500mg on a Sunday and injecting it. 3 days strait bloody noses, pretty stupid.

Like 7500mgs? Or 2500? Was it 500mg /ml?
I've tried 500mg /ml and the pain was incredible at 1/2ml can't imagine more

Like 7500mgs? Or 2500? Was it 500mg /ml?
I've tried 500mg /ml and the pain was incredible at 1/2ml can't imagine more

250mg so 2,500mg. Had a great idea of running a bottle of test a week so why not do it all on Sunday. I didn’t try it again lol.

Ahhh yes. We've all managed to convince ourselves at some point this would be a good idea.

if i use enough tren i won't get fat cuz of a nutrient partitioning

it basically 'chews' through carbs lmao amirite?

Well you know....a calorie is a calorie [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You can be on a gram of tren per week, but if you eat a huge plate of french fries....the tren might help to "chew" through the potatoes....but it sho ain't chewing through the grease.....which will then turn into fat.....on yo ass.

Signing up at gh15 honestly. The only useful piece of advice was his offseason diet (fish, rice, pineapple, egg whites, bananas as your main foods, sushi/pizza/icecream as treats) and not to bother with pct.

The crazy fixation on tren and gh was just stupid though. I really thought that everyone who took high test or deca would turn into a huge watery fat buffalo unless you had the magic fat burning pharmaceutical gh that would keep you near contest shredded year round. Wasted money on all sorts of ridiculous cycles like 175 test 525 tren 175 mast within 5 months of starting AAS. I should have just stuck to the basics, way less harsh on one's body.

Nowadays I'd have advised myself to just do like 750 test 600 deca/eq and some dbol in an out for 4-6 weeks at a time and save the tren and stuff for 8 weeks before stepping on stage. Juice is not worth the squeeze with tren unless competing in pling meet or bbing show, imo.

Wish I would have read Swiper's logs to see how powerful test is by itself and that all the fancy other shit is really not going to change your physique in a way that non-bodybuilding judges will even notice, when nutrition is held constant.

I never learned how important it was to retract scapulae in the bench press and suffered a pretty nasty injury flat benching in 2011 that's still with me today.

and lastly, I should have begun making my own gear by like the 2nd order of AAS. I had no idea just how easy it is and the cost savings are so enormous.

Last edited:
Not taking AI because i thought i was immune to gyno.

not having any HCG or clomid on hand when i needed it then crashing.

I basically told myself this. Although it definitely kept fat gain at bay, but not because of the whole chewing through carbs thing lol

Signing up at gh15 honestly. The only useful piece of advice was his offseason diet (fish, rice, pineapple, egg whites, bananas as your main foods, sushi/pizza/icecream as treats) and not to bother with pct.

The crazy fixation on tren and gh was just stupid though. I really thought that everyone who took high test or deca would turn into a huge watery fat buffalo unless you had the magic fat burning pharmaceutical gh that would keep you near contest shredded year round. Wasted money on all sorts of ridiculous cycles like 175 test 525 tren 175 mast within 5 months of starting AAS. I should have just stuck to the basics, way less harsh on one's body.

Honestly, signing up and reading that site is a huge part of why I abused myself. It basically told me it was okay to do. It's my own fault for listening but when you have a guy with hundreds of his followers preaching something, you start to think it's true. Big mistake.

Wasting so much time with exercises that I didn’t feel in the target muscle. Easily my biggest mistake.

Honestly, signing up and reading that site is a huge part of why I abused myself. It basically told me it was okay to do. It's my own fault for listening but when you have a guy with hundreds of his followers preaching something, you start to think it's true. Big mistake.

Did anyone ever figure out who GH15 was? What happened to him? I haven't heard that name in a long long time. Probably a good thing.

For me was:

1) doing cycles and PCT... if I could get back I'll just take 500mg sustanon for ever. Maybe 500mg sus + 200mg deca year round. One of my biggest problems was loosing to much muscle mass when I got off cycle, my natural base test is in the lower limit, so sometimes I gave one step ahead with the cycle and two backwards...

2) insulin and junk food... that shit give me fat spots in places that I've never had and they are so much hard to diet off...

3) not warmimg up: I got a lot of tendonnitis because of that and learned to warm up just after this shit

Did anyone ever figure out who GH15 was? What happened to him? I haven't heard that name in a long long time. Probably a good thing.

He still has quite an active forum @ gh15.org. To my knowledge and seeing how he's still at it today (and with quite a following I might add) no one ever found out who he was. There were some theories it were several Getbiggers who were behind the gh15-handle (among them fat Alex, a getbig regular in those days) but I think it's just one man, whoever he may be. I've always been a fan of his even though his stuff is sometimes controversial.

He still has quite an active forum @ gh15.org. To my knowledge and seeing how he's still at it today (and with quite a following I might add) no one ever found out who he was. There were some theories it were several Getbiggers who were behind the gh15-handle (among them fat Alex, a getbig regular in those days) but I think it's just one man, whoever he may be. I've always been a fan of his even though his stuff is sometimes controversial.

I never read any of his posts so don't know much at all about him, I only remember the general hatred toward him on the forums I was on. I had the impression he was like a Paul Borresen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws