advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the dumbest thing you've done in bodybuilding?

I never read any of his posts so don't know much at all about him, I only remember the general hatred toward him on the forums I was on. I had the impression he was like a Paul Borresen.

I may be in the minority here but I don't think what he said about dosages was outrageous. It's very in line with Big A's 'the truth'-post. I think many people don't want to see the reality about what it takes to get to a certain size. (which simply is a lot if you want to be pro-size, not just 'big' but fucking humongous) He was always big on Trenbologna especially, that's where we found our common love :D Negative health consequences notwithstanding, imo everything he has said is solid. Not the most politically correct character but neither am I.

I'd be curious to hear what some people found so outrageous about his advice though? :)

I may be in the minority here but I don't think what he said about dosages was outrageous. It's very in line with Big A's 'the truth'-post. I think many people don't want to see the reality about what it takes to get to a certain size. (which simply is a lot if you want to be pro-size, not just 'big' but fucking humongous) He was always big on Trenbologna especially, that's where we found our common love :D Negative health consequences notwithstanding, imo everything he has said is solid. Not the most politically correct character but neither am I.

I'd be curious to hear what some people found so outrageous about his advice though? :)

I remember one forum, cant remember which it was, where we were unofficially banned from even mentioning gh15! The moderators didn't even let anyone post up about him. I never really understood it all.

I had a post typed up about gh15 replying to you guys about it but decided to delete it. I haven't heard anything about that place in years but they used to track down people's personal info and try to ruin their lives. I'm not even bringing it up.

I had a post typed up about gh15 replying to you guys about it but decided to delete it. I haven't heard anything about that place in years but they used to track down people's personal info and try to ruin their lives. I'm not even bringing it up.
That's one of the worst things about the internet.

All these spineless barbies can pull shit like that from behind a computer. Wouldn't dare to do it in person though...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is pathetic. It's always the people who don't have a say in real life that use the internet for their revenge on mankind.

That's one of the worst things about the internet.

All these spineless barbies can pull shit like that from behind a computer. Wouldn't dare to do it in person though...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Exactly. They form bonds with other losers to prey on the vulnerable.

Taking out student loans to buy natty supps for them gains. BCAAs bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahaha hahahaha. Hardcore. This stuff is cracking me up!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When I was about 17-18 I thought the longer the workouts, the better. I would spend 4-5 hours in the gym at a time working out my entire body thinking I was the man. Then I'd rest one day and do it all over again. I thought to myself, "These dudes have nothing on me."

Took Andro from GNC because Mark McGwire did and he was big.

I used to do doubles and triples for size gain.

In college I read Flex magazine and would follow to the T the amount of calories it said in there for some pros. Needless to say, I went home and my mom wondered why my waist was 42".

Did a show in 2004 natural and thought I would do well. After the prejudging some of the other guys were saying the show is over the night show doesn't mean anything. So I went to Carl's Junior. At the night, show my abs were completely gone. I saw the photos after and was like, "Did I even diet for 18 weeks!!!???"

Getting ready for that same show, dieting for 18 weeks I had a cheat DAY every Saturday until 6 weeks out. My nutrition coach didn't know about it cuz I never told him. He wondered why I wasn't getting to where I needed to be faster. Haha.

Same show, I ate some old rice at the work fridge because I needed to hit my macros. It was a little too old and I had horrible stomach pains in the night that woke me up. I thought a loaf of bread would make me feel better. Tasted great, but I was 2 wks out from the show. BTW I came in 4th out of 5. I was deluded because I actually thought I won after looking at the others.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spot injected my Hamstring. OMFG PIP!!!!1:banghead:

Spent a bunch of $ on andro cuz yeah Mark McGuirre was big as f.

Followed Arnolds workout to a T in Encyclopedia of BBing and after bout 4-5 days got sick and didnt wanna move cuz of over training. (i was nattie at the time too)

-F2S

ECA stack 150/1000/300 or 250 mcg of Clen

Both of them were bought from a pharmacy by myself personally.

I've never used more than a gram of gear, but fat burners is another story lol Looking back now, I could've died doing that. Wouldn't even consider fat burners nowdays.

I've never used more than a gram of gear, but fat burners is another story lol Looking back now, I could've died doing that. Wouldn't even consider fat burners nowdays.

Holy cow! How did that feel?

You know, I forget about the stim part of my competitive days. I'd put that way up there as well. I wasn't taking your levels but just the consistent use of upper dosages beyond pre workouts was so misguided.

Hanging with the BIG dudes

A couple years back, I was hitting the heavy weights hard, off season and wanted to grow. My bench, DL and Squats were making significant gains.

At the same time that I normally worked out, a bunch of powerlifters would also be there. We enjoyed exchanging smack, they'd called me the "pretty boy" and I'd call them the "arm dragging gorillas".

One day, they were doing benchpress as I had just arrived into the gym. They had 450 lbs on the rack. One of them sneered at me and said pretty boy here probably couldn't even push this off the rack.

For some stupid reason, my test kicked in and I pushed him out of the way and got under the bar. Mind you, my personal best had been 425. I lifted off the bar and they then egged me on to actually try and bench it.

I hadn't even warmed up but my mind said: Do it! Well...I didn't and ended up tearing up my shoulder. I wasn't able to bench for over 6 months. Totally my fault. Not only didn't I warm up but I did something on a whim that I shouldn't have even attempted.

Lesson learned: Stay within your limit and don't let your ego get you hurt.

Holy shit bro! I first read AND 250 mcg Clen. That probably would have put you in the grave :D

Training related, did Power Factor Training as a teenager in the 90’s, thought that was a good idea...did squats with about 500 with a true max of maybe 200. Forgot to set stoppers. Trapped under the bar until the biggest guy in the gym saw me and pretty much rack deadlifted the weight up. Kind of funny because the dude was a total badass but was scared shitless from seeing me almost get broken in half.

Doing squats and deads in the same workout. I switched it up one day, did deads first. Not a biggie, but then tried to hit a max on rep of 5 on squat. Bulged a disk. Was a dumb kid "late 20's" that didn't really have a good mentor. Too bad, by body structure was built to squat

Whiskey

Wrecking my back with bad form when I was younger.

Blasting with way too much gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buying just about any standard OTC supplement thinking it would give me gains.

A couple years back, I was hitting the heavy weights hard, off season and wanted to grow. My bench, DL and Squats were making significant gains.

At the same time that I normally worked out, a bunch of powerlifters would also be there. We enjoyed exchanging smack, they'd called me the "pretty boy" and I'd call them the "arm dragging gorillas".

One day, they were doing benchpress as I had just arrived into the gym. They had 450 lbs on the rack. One of them sneered at me and said pretty boy here probably couldn't even push this off the rack.

For some stupid reason, my test kicked in and I pushed him out of the way and got under the bar. Mind you, my personal best had been 425. I lifted off the bar and they then egged me on to actually try and bench it.

I hadn't even warmed up but my mind said: Do it! Well...I didn't and ended up tearing up my shoulder. I wasn't able to bench for over 6 months. Totally my fault. Not only didn't I warm up but I did something on a whim that I shouldn't have even attempted.

Lesson learned: Stay within your limit and don't let your ego get you hurt.

wow

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_