advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the goal does anyone even know anymore?

Dadbod3000

Banned
I mean I have this vague concept of wanting to be stronger leaner and just younger I want my physique to look painful. I want to be more tomorrow than I am today. But these are not concrete measurable goals this are abstract concepts that cant really be achieved or maintained for which I will give everything. The plot is lost but the fly is swallowed you cant turn back from compulsion

Dadbod is the idea of your mortality and realizing that you will never be where you were when you were younger that is suddenly bringing you down?

Father Time is undefeated it’s not just you it will happen to all of us, it’s natural and there is nothing wrong with it. Go easier on yourself....

I mean I have this vague concept of wanting to be stronger leaner and just younger I want my physique to look painful. I want to be more tomorrow than I am today. But these are not concrete measurable goals this are abstract concepts that cant really be achieved or maintained for which I will give everything. The plot is lost but the fly is swallowed you cant turn back from compulsion
You been shmerkin a few bewls?

I feel the meaning of life it to enjoy the journey. We focus on working toward a goal in which you misinterpret the goal as the what we need to be happy. But in reality being happy and enjoying each and every moment is truly what matters.

As far as the OP. Enjoy each workout and make it fun. Don't worry about the results you will get. Just exercise and do what you enjoy with it. I bet your end results would be better and you would have less injuries if you just did whatever you wanted to workout rather than forcing yourself to do exercises you really don't enjoy.

Take a mentos you will feel better a have fresh breath too

I want to have a bonner every morning and im happy

leaner, ripped, and with some crazy pop to my physique I learned a long time ago I won't be the biggest dude. I'm fine with that.

I don't base my happiness on these goals. That would be stupid. I base my happiness on being a great father, son, brother, friend. That's true happiness for me.

I enjoy the process of physical self-improvement, it's a journey, the goals are just there for direction, I will never reach them because before I even get near any goals I set I will probably be focused on further goals. Even when I complete, by the time I'm almost on stage, I'm already focused on what I will do after the competition. I don't take it too seriously, it's just bodybuilding.

Dadbod is the idea of your mortality and realizing that you will never be where you were when you were younger that is suddenly bringing you down?

Father Time is undefeated it’s not just you it will happen to all of us, it’s natural and there is nothing wrong with it. Go easier on yourself....
man i really need to heed this advice. tbh, i kinda been a wreck since i realized i am past my prime and it will only get worse.
its really depressing to think bout that.
i quit working out entirely cuz it just isnt fun anymore.
i keep saying i will get back into it but i last 1-2 weeks then skip workiouts for a month then repeat....
-F

What is this existential crap? DIdn't you just post about a one exercise workout and NOW you've lost all motivation for lifting?
C'mon. Please vent to your wife or something.

Is DadBod Bigdog's split personality?

My advice to you is start banging as many hot young girls as you can get your hands on. It sets the tone for not feeling old bro.

man i really need to heed this advice. tbh, i kinda been a wreck since i realized i am past my prime and it will only get worse.
i keep saying i will get back into it but i last 1-2 weeks then skip workiouts for a month then repeat....
-F
Its really hard for me having heart failure. Working out is ok now, but at times it can be scary and downright lousy. I cant do too much or otherwise I risk going into V tach.

-F

Think of it this way, your prime was so much better than most losers prime that even just a fraction of that blows most people out. Give yourself credit and find a new peak instead of trying to keep reaching for the old one. I’m only 36 but even I go back to old pictures and say “fuck I’ll never look like that again”....it’s natural it’s not just you. Remember, 99% of guys look at you and say “fuck I wish I looked like hun” but they never will, it’s too much for them....

Its really hard for me having heart failure. Working out is ok now, but at times it can be scary and downright lousy. I cant do too much or otherwise I risk going into V tach.

Bro your “can’t do too much” is worth more than most guys 100% effort. We’re all hard on ourselves because we want more and that’s a strength not a weakness, it’s a very good trait. 99% of the guys walking around will never put in the work to look like us, not even try, and they look at us like mythical creatures they could never attain the status of. I used to do it myself, when I got out shape I used to look at my friend who was in shape and always say “fuck I wish I could look like him”. I know that sounds a bit excessive but it’s not, my fatass cousins and some of my friends let it slip sometimes about how they feel when they look at me and shit I’m not even half as built as most of you....

The man who chases one rabbit, catches one rabbit. The man who chases two rabbits goes hungry.

If you chase seventeen different goals at the same time, you will be tugged in seventeen different directions at the same time, and go nowhere and achieve nothing.

Pick one goal. Focus on it, and it alone, for six weeks (or ten weeks, or whatever.) Put everything else on the back burner for that period of time (to the extent that is practical, still pay the bills and your rent and take care of your family etc.)

At the end of that period of time, see if you've achieved or moved closer to your goal. If not, figure out why. If so, pick a new goal, and focus on it, to the exclusion of everything else, for the next six weeks.

Chase one rabbit at a time. Focus on one goal at a time. That's the only way to achieve progress.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws