advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the goal does anyone even know anymore?

Was always in great shape since 17. Not BB but i passed the hardest mental and physical shit this country offers. Early 50s now, i look like im 35 so for me just staying dangerous is my goal. Health is a priority, keep it going, set an example for my son. We all have an appointment with fate but i choose to face it head on. TRT etc is a huge help. Hopefully more and more things get better. Just keep pushing brothers

This could be advice to any straight man for almost any problem. And ya know what? It's probably damn good advice too.
As long as you are single, not married. If I were single I would be doing that now!

“You’re going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don’t do. You don’t get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you’re going to take. That’s it.”

"The purpose of life, as far as I can tell… is to find a mode of being that’s so meaningful that the fact that life is suffering is no longer relevant."

-Jordan Peterson

My Dear,
Find what you love and let it kill you. Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness. Let it kill you and let it devour your remains. For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it's much better to be killed by a lover.
-Falsely yours
Charles Bukowski

Just some quotes that I liked.

In an infinite amount of time and space, all things repeat infinitely, live the way you want to repeat infinitely.

My advice to you is start banging as many hot young girls as you can get your hands on. It sets the tone for not feeling old bro.
If I have to spend more time chasing them and entertaining them then banging them it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort. I like my investments to be worth while.

If I have to spend more time chasing them and entertaining them then banging them it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort. I like my investments to be worth while.
The key is to invest little and preferably nothing lol believe me I keep it real simple. I’m Am not and will never be someone’s sugar daddy. Never had to do anything like that. They all know what the deal is with me. And the feeling is mutual. When I find one I deem keepable. I’ll give her the world. But these girls Get my $&@?. That’s all they get from me.

The key is to invest little and preferably nothing lol believe me I keep it real simple. I’m Am not and will never be someone’s sugar daddy. Never had to do anything like that. They all know what the deal is with me. And the feeling is mutual. When I find one I deem keepable. I’ll give her the world. But these girls Get my $&@?. That’s all they get from me.
I hear you. I am much the same. But I started dating about 44 years ago so the nuance of the whole thing wore off along time ago. And while I enjoy the company of a good woman my brain took over the thinking from my dick a long time ago as well.

What is this existential crap? DIdn't you just post about a one exercise workout and NOW you've lost all motivation for lifting?
C'mon. Please vent to your wife or something.

Is DadBod Bigdog's split personality?
Motivation to train isnt lost on the contrary trying to speed up the car as the wheels fall off and I don't have a wife

Motivation to train isnt lost on the contrary trying to speed up the car as the wheels fall off and I don't have a wife

Sounds reckless to me; but somehow I think you already know that.

Reactions: Bio
At first I worked out to get bigger now I want to get bigger so I can workout the mind clears with the iron the heavier the better but it takes more size to go heavier the process has become the goal and the goal has become merely a tool the pump is such a vague concept and I dont mean during your workout I mean the one that builds and stays with you

At first I worked out to get bigger now I want to get bigger so I can workout the mind clears with the iron the heavier the better but it takes more size to go heavier the process has become the goal and the goal has become merely a tool the pump is such a vague concept and I dont mean during your workout I mean the one that builds and stays with you

Want abs? After you get bigger? Pardon if I missed it how old are you... Im 34 btw

I see 35-45 year olds with abs and lots of dense, obviously enhanced muscle. You can do it bro, dont let age hold you back and less is more. For me 500mg test is plenty and Im on 150-200 TRT year round. Youd think receptor saturation would be an issue, but I can still gain on TRT I only lose cosmetic effects of certain anabolics like winstrol, EQ (kinda), etc etc etc

Longevity, Health, Muscle, Strength, it takes a lifetime of love (of this lifestyle) and lifting and lasting. A healthy and realistic view at ones self and goals.
Took me 30 years to gain 30 lbs of muscle (Natty at the time Pre-TRT), I never beieved in over-eating, force feeding. (not for me). Not many want that, they want it now and by any means. Go at a healthy pace.
(Just not 30 years though). :oops:

I am 42 I have abs I have a decent build but I don't think progression is really possible at this point no matter what I take or do I dont think I can get bigger or stronger or faster anymore just older

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws