over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the healthiest wine?

Fusi pusi. Haha “yeah man, give me a bottle of that fuzzy pussy too,” says Chong to Cheech.

As far as homemade wine versus commercial wine it all depends on the ingredients and additives you might or might not use. You could also simply drink grape juice, for the antioxidants. The alcohol benefits are somewhat mixed if there are any. Beer and wine both have some nutrients, I haven't heard any research recommending having vodka or whiskey daily. Sure it could thin your blood and maybe temporarily relieve some stress, but it won't really improve your long-term wellness.

The whole "wine is healthy" thing is mostly just mental gymnastics that fat soccer moms and hopeless spinsters use to convince themselves that it's okay to drink literally everyday. Any health benefits that the polyphenols have is pretty much negated by the general toxicity of alcohol to every organ in the body. It's a puritan outlook on a board like this, I know, but with all the risks some of us are already taking, why bother?

You can get the same exact benefits just eating grapes or drinking grape juice. Still tastes great and you don't have to deal with clearing EtOH out of your system.

Don't get me wrong, slam down bottles and get plastered if you want to, just don't be one of those elitist cunts that swears it's a health panacea or something.

Don't get me wrong, slam down bottles and get plastered if you want to, just don't be one of those elitist cunts that swears it's a health panacea or something.
I don't think anyone here is talking about slamming down bottles and getting plastered...

i always go with red wine, due to resveratrol

To get 500 mg daily, you'd need to drink almost 40 liters of wine daily. good luck with that... take a supplement. Most people drink to get a buzz or some sort of fuzzy feeling... not as a health drink. Lol
You could try sake though... seems to clear the body quicker and with less impact
But alcohol is alcohol and is processed through the same pathways

I don't think anyone here is talking about slamming down bottles and getting plastered...

I never said they were, but at least that would be a more understandable justification instead of hamster-braining and jumping through cognitive hoops to convince yourself there's actually some magical health benefits to wine that you can't get from fruit and vegetables in general.

I'm not a mormon and I'm far from straight edge so I could care less if people drink to excess; but lets not pretend that a few organic compounds contained in distilled spirits/wines automatically makes them "healthy".

Last edited:
It's all healthy...

...if it's in moderation. If you're taking any orals that are messing with your liver, I'd recommend not drinking at all. Otherwise keep it to less than 3 glasses. Like others have said, red is better than white.

Some of my friends like wine so much that they can't drink it in moderation anymore. So a couple have switched to other drinks (e.g., bourbon, tequila) which seems to be easier to sip. In that case why not just go straight to cod liver oil? :eek:

As part of a healthier lifestyle I'd suggest it's best to have with food in the evenings when you're winding down. I'm an old fuddy duddy though, so please take my advice with a grain of salt.

Tequila actually is my favorite lol. I have a bottle of Patron and Don Juan in the freezer right now!

if that shits in the freezer, then your aren't a tequila drinker!!! just kidding really but I love tequila, and i cannot stand cold tequila.. i absolutely hate silver too.. reposado or anejo only.

I am particular to the old world reds (mostly Spain and Italy). I always drink red for the "health" of it 😊

croppedimage605400-CCGMargaux1989-2.jpg

I prefer this

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear