advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the least amount of Deca you can use for joint relief?

maverick2112

Registered
I really like Deca but it seems to really make me hold a lot of water. I like it because it makes my joints feel so much better. What is the least amount I could use for joint relief. I am 220lbs.

100mg a week.

see a difference in 2 weeks

50mg Pharma grade deca worked well for my knees

100mg per week dosed 50mg x 2.

That is one of those things that are on my bucket list of things to try is Pharm grade deca

I used 50mg and 100mg pharma years back. Didn't get much from it to be honest. Can't really tell about joint relief because I was young. A discreet increase in strength maybe.

I've also used low dose pharma EQ. Good stuff...

And the king of them all: pharma drol.

Npp at 150 per week split in 3 50mg doses gives me significant joint relief in under 2 weeks.

My urologist has me on 100mg Deca, with 200mg Test C. He's a proponent of using a 2:1 ratio (test:deca) to avoid erectile dysfunction. Keep in mind that Deca will heavily reduce your testosterone production.

Last edited:
Using a compound (nandrolone) that has been shown to be toxic to the heart and blood vessels for joint relief isn't a wise choice.

My urologist has me on 100mg Deca, with 200mg Test C. He's a proponent of using a 2:1 ratio (test:deca) to avoid erectile dysfunction. Keep in mind that Deca will heavily reduce your testosterone production.

Every steroid will heavily reduce your testosterone production, including test itself. Better yer, they will shut down your production.

Depends on your needs. Normally, running 150 weekly or some folks can get away with less. It's really about the molecular weight of hyaluronate in synovial fluid (Fluid in joints). That's what nandrolone does, it modifies the molecular weight, making it heavier, in turn your synovial fluid is thicker and makes for easier gliding. Hence soothing the joints. So for some, 50mg weekly could be enough modification. But I recommend no less than 100 and no more than 200 weekly.:D

I'm a big believer in always using the 3 compounds that work synergistically for optimal gains. Test/19nor/dht. With that being said health is a big concern for me now so with my test I add 25mg proviron for DHT and 75mg deca for 19nor. It's a very low dose that should have minimal if any sides and still give you the 19nor benefits while keeping joints lubricated.

Depends on your needs. Normally, running 150 weekly or some folks can get away with less. It's really about the molecular weight of hyaluronate in synovial fluid (Fluid in joints). That's what nandrolone does, it modifies the molecular weight, making it heavier, in turn your synovial fluid is thicker and makes for easier gliding. Hence soothing the joints. So for some, 50mg weekly could be enough modification. But I recommend no less than 100 and no more than 200 weekly.:D

Very cool. I didn't understand the mechanism. Thanks for the explanation.

Interested in seeing the data supporting this claim.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131