YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is the nauseous feeling when doing legs?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
anyone know what causes it? first time i got it today, thought i was about to have a heart attack, was doing slide press, didnt feel too strong today either

Do you have a blood pressure cuff?

Was a thread not to long ago about this, I'll see if i can find it. I believe everyone was saying it was the build up of lactic acid

I puke when training legs!

always have. Expecially if I doing 20-30 reps sets Sqauts or leg presses
I thought it was normal:eek:

I used to get that too from time to time when I squated hard. I also had it really bad the night I had my heart attack while squating. I brushed it off and figured it was just the same old thing as in the past. The only thing I had different was the feeling of heart burn in my neck and I almost blacked out. Guess I should have known better!

Take your pulse after you finish the set while you feel sick. See if your heart rate is a normal steady one or if its skipping beats and doing funky things.

if your training hard then its likely from increased heart rate and blood pressure , this is especialy true if you hold your breath or doing leg presses where your feet are above your head

if your training hard then its likely from increased heart rate and blood pressure , this is especialy true if you hold your breath or doing leg presses where your feet are above your head

dont hold breathe, and never had this happen b4 and i train pretty fin hard, nah i dont do that machine for that reason, im 44, doing 300mg enth and 4ius 5/2, bp is always good, ill go check again but

something about leg day for me is.........

i feel like i always have to shit????

anybody else???

:(

using an omron hem-773 took it 3 times

139/77

126/75

122/73

i take life support, used to be cycle support to help with bp.................

dont hold breathe, and never had this happen b4 and i train pretty fin hard, nah i dont do that machine for that reason, im 44, doing 300mg enth and 4ius 5/2, bp is always good, ill go check again but

How long did the feeling last? Did you take your heart rate and feel the rhythm of your pulse? Chances are youre just fine, but it wont hurt to keep an eye on that.

id say 10 seconds, no i didnt, also taking 10 mg ed of asin , if i dont i get anxious

I dunoo the why...but yesterday I did actually throw up from legs. Squats followed by front squats and than 10 mins of leg press (my training partner would switch weight from 3-7 plates per side everytime I would go o failure for 10 mins straight....went to concentric failure about 8 times....than projectile vomited for the next 15 minutes.

I had the same thing yesterday.
Did legs and then felt like puking for the first time, the rest of my workout turned to shit.
I went home knowing and feeling that i had had a shit workout and i hate that. I had a very bad sleep last night and ended up getting up for a couple of hours around 3am.
I was putting it down to some new meds off the Doc, propranolol they're called, some sort of beta blocker.

yeah, i went straight to cardio and now im tired as fack.weird, almsot like a mental thing to

you know how when your having a bad day and your in a shit mood, it doesnt go away till you go to sleep and start fresh, least not for me

vertigo, dehydration, overheating, over-exertion, a virus or bacteria, your anxiety, hyperventilation...

Needle in a haystack really. I get queezy everytime I do legs. That's why I only do clear liquids for an hour or so before and during my leg workout. Could be a 100 things though. If it only happened once there's no reason to be concerned with any type of general pathology unless it happens continuously.

using an omron hem-773 took it 3 times

139/77

126/75

122/73

i take life support, used to be cycle support to help with bp.................

you lucky ass. i would kill for numbers like that.
3 days ago, i went to doctor for an injury and they said they were more worried about my blood pressure being 177/110:eek: i fixed some things i new that werent helping and now its 145/90 so they prescribed me meds:(

anyway, point is be thankful for your health.
-JS

you lucky ass. i would kill for numbers like that.
3 days ago, i went to doctor for an injury and they said they were more worried about my blood pressure being 177/110:eek: i fixed some things i new that werent helping and now its 145/90 so they prescribed me meds:(

anyway, point is be thankful for your health.
-JS

ive always had decent bp, when i started aas i made sure i took something for it..........but ty :D

im very sensitive to whats going on in my body, i tried dbol, var and it sent my bp thru the roof, couldnt sleep etc..............so in a way its good cuz i cant take the things that are worse for you......i just stick to low dose test and gh, i have small bones, id never get huge anyway, just cut, more underwear model type frame

maybe with slin, but its not worth it to me, being 44 i have to tread lightly

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws