advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the number 1 limiting factor of fatloss?

What is the number 1 limiting factor of fatloss?

• Training

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genetics

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Diet

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • Recovery

• Drugs

• Total voters
For sure this. So many guys on this board and gymrats who are "bodybuilders" who have never actually competed and throw their height and weight around as if they indicate authority and knowledge. But then you see their pics at 5'11 260 or whatever and they look more like a track and field shotputter or highland games athlete rather than an offseason bodybuilder, they don't even look like a muscular powerlifter either, just a bunch of fat and bloat. They'd probably step on stage around 185-190 if they actually tried to get shredded for stage rather than just quitting their cut once they reach 240 and have slightly visible abs but only in amazing lighting from just the right angle.
This.

"Your 200 lbs, I'm 220, I know more than you, skinny guy"

There's guys under 200lbs I'd take advice from, guys 260 id take advice from, the guys who weigh 250 I wonder what they actually see in the mirror.

Same question but for fatloss?

Some people have the ability to lose fat alot quicker then others so
Hyperinsulemia and insulin resistance are the primary metabolic factors. From an endocrinology standpoint it becomes a rabbit hole with cortisol and estrogen playing a big role.

Mental fortitude, Dr. Scott Stevenson talks about this. You have to have the mental fortitude to adhere to a strict diet while in a state of deprivation and maintain intensity in the gym. Too many variables here; training, diet, recovery, drugs and even genetics can be limited by your mental fortitude to adhere to any of them. One summer I got down to 9% bodyfat while maintaining a body weight of 215lbs at 5'10" with no gym time. I worked for an excavating company driving a class A lowboy tractor trailer hauling all the heavy equipment around from site to site. Very long hours, all that I did was worked, adhered to a strict diet ( I could eat all day anytime I wanted in the cab of the truck), was in and out of the truck all day throwing heavy chains and binders to tie down the heavy equipment to the lowboy. I worked, slept, and ate; drugs used that effect fat loss were Tren, Mast, Test, T3 and some clen. With zero gym time what was it? I had to stop somewhere mid summer because I was only getting 3-3.5 hours of sleep a night and that was most likely from the Tren (350mg/wk). I was a walking zombie, not good while operating a vehicle that could weigh up to 175,000lbs on the roads. If I could have gone longer how much lower would my fat loss have gotten to? I could have gone longer with mental fortitude to push myself longer through the hate; but too dangerous to do it, I needed sleep. Went cold turkey with the drugs and allowed my sleep to improve and was able to keep my BF at 10%. Got back into the gym heading into winter when the construction season was winding down. So what was it? To me it all ties back to what's your mental fortitude to effectively use anyone of the fat loss modalities listed.
Awesome post. Let food be your medicine. Eat and train for insulin "sensitivity", responsiveness. Insulin resistance is going to direct calories toward fat storage. So will cortisol, So will estrogen...
I equate mental fortitude to diet as well. Discipline. Train all you want and take all you want, but separate yourself from the average guys for a lifetime with a dialed in diet.

Is that blood glucose monitor as your friend when you're dying check it after your meals and check how your body is responding to the composition of the macros but really Krispy Kreme filled donuts are the real problem 🤣

it should be diet. somtimes it can be ok diet and more tren...

for arguments sake how many of u have done 2 gms test?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131