YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the number 1 limiting factor of muscle growth?

What is the number 1 limiting factor of muscle growth?

• Total voters
Same. There were kids who barely even tried and looked great. With a diet consisting of snacks and barely any protein. High school is that place where if you have bad genetics you really feel it
Yeah, boys especially get teased I think. I was lucky that I did not get teased because I was lifting and put on some muscle. I had been like a bean pole. We had one boy in my gym class that was really underdeveloped. He looked like a kid in 6th grade. Much younger looking than his age. One day there were only about 6 of us in the dressing room getting ready to leave. The other boys opened up the door to the hallway and let 4 cheerleaders into the dressing room. The boy was stark naked standing there when they came in. They all pointed at his penis and called him "string ding". So brutal.

Yeah, boys especially get teased I think. I was lucky that I did not get teased because I was lifting and put on some muscle. I had been like a bean pole. We had one boy in my gym class that was really underdeveloped. He looked like a kid in 6th grade. Much younger looking than his age. One day there were only about 6 of us in the dressing room getting ready to leave. The other boys opened up the door to the hallway and let 4 cheerleaders into the dressing room. The boy was stark naked standing there when they came in. They all pointed at his penis and called him "string ding". So brutal.
he's either a ceo of a Fortune 500 company or serial killer, right?

None of the above. Digestion. Not the same as diet; I could eat a perfect diet and simply not absorb things well. Some people just have freaky digestive systems and you can throw androgens, orals, tren, and food/protein at them all day long and things keep trucking along.
I have to disagree with this mainly because overall calories, training properly and of course genetics outweigh sub optimal digestion.

In addition, I can't remember who it was, but one of the evidence based guys had a post about how so many guys precieve themselves as having some sort of digestive issues when in reality they are just having the same issues everyone else is having who is eating 300g plus of protein and 4k + calories in addition to powders/supplements. Gas, bloating, etc go with the territory of extreme diets it's not a problem with the digestive system.

And we see guys who are bloated, distended, saying they have digestive issues still growing so I don't think it's a limiting factor when we look at all the other factors (training, overall calories, response and willingness to use drugs).

This would be an interesting one too. It could be used to see what's more important when it comes to diet or training, and between different diets and methods of training. The one flaw would be since genetics are equal it wouldn't provide any insight into what most agree Is the factor that limits muscle growth, genetics.
I'm going to guess that macros were not equated in the study

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity