YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the proper way of taking LGD-4033?

Auris

Newbies
A lot of bodybuilders prefer to use LGD 4033 because of how it functions speedily in the training regime. With this, the testosterone is moving the action which is what bodybuilders love. If you have observed how steroids work slowly, LGD 4033 is quite the opposite. Having this drug no longer makes you wait for several months to see the effects since it offers a near-instant enhancement which will surprise you. What’s more is when LGD 4033 is combined with other training supplements to make it faster and more effective.

A lot of bodybuilders prefer to use LGD 4033 because of how it functions speedily in the training regime. With this, the testosterone is moving the action which is what bodybuilders love. If you have observed how steroids work slowly, LGD 4033 is quite the opposite. Having this drug no longer makes you wait for several months to see the effects since it offers a near-instant enhancement which will surprise you. What’s more is when LGD 4033 is combined with other training supplements to make it faster and more effective.

What are you talking about? Did you just say that steroids "work slowly, taking several months to produce results", while claiming that LGD produces "near-instant enhancement"?

Uh, allow me to correct you by saying...you're wrong.

While there are some SARMs out there that work a bit faster/better than certain steroids, steroids in general produce faster results, especially the more powerful ones.

Lastly, I'm not sure what you meant when you said "With this, the testosterone is moving the action which is what bodybuilders love". Being that you said this within the context of LGD use, I'm not do not understand what you are trying to say.

It may sound like I am being a smart-ass, and I kind of am, but that's because the people here (I will take the liberty to speak for the majority on this one) don't like being told a bunch of bullshit, especially when it is coming from someone with a vested financial interest in said "bullshit". I don't know if you're affiliated with a SARM company or not, but this post screams one of two things to me. Spam or extreme ignorance...and there is no place for either of those. Certainly, we understand that everyone has to start somewhere and there are plenty of people out there who still need to learn the basics, but these individuals rarely post in an authoritative manner, as you did. This makes me think one thing--"spam".

If that's the case, my advice you to is to just be honest. SARMs sell themselves for one reason--because they work, and with a considerable number of potential buyers out there, there is no need to be dishonest. That will only drive potential customers away.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828