YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is the steriod with the least effect on lipids?

Jugghead

Registered
I seem to be sensitive to the lipid inversion effects of steroids. My last couple of HDL results have been 32 & 28 with LDL at 170 & 120. Most recent results were in October 2010. I take 4-6 gms of Omega 3 w/EPA/DHA, 500mg niacin, 1-2 polycosanol, & 1-2 tbsp EVOO daily. I've been using Test, deca, & T-bol for my current cycle. I took my last shot this past tuesday & my last dose of t-bol this morning. I got a script for labs & I was planning on going to get them done on the 15th.
My questions are:
1) Should I wait to be done with my 4 wk PCT before going to have labs drawn?
2) I wanna know which steroids would be best/have the least effect on my lipids? (for my next cycle)

p.s.-I have not done any cardio during this current cycle

Wait awhile and avoid orals! Orals are senseless IMO, they destroy your lipids and your liver more than anything else. They can't be run longterm, so you can't get longterm gains from them. Deca is by far your best choice for lipids btw.

Wait awhile and avoid orals! Orals are senseless IMO, they destroy your lipids and your liver more than anything else. They can't be run longterm, so you can't get longterm gains from them. Deca is by far your best choice for lipids btw.

I would probably go with Primo.

A PLUG FOR MY BUDDY :)

Seriously, maybe you should talk to Phil Hernon about peptides? They are getting some impressive (reproducible) results from the myostatin suppressing peptides. It's a huge thread but I think I remember blood panels coming back good with it.

Just saying........

CG

I have a history of high LDL and low HDL. Something I started 1yr ago that's really helped is:

1) Drop the orals (except maybe a little dbol preworkout, old habits die hard)
2) Keep you injectible doses reasonable. You don't need 1g+ to grow.
3) 2,400mg Red Yeast Rice w/ 100mg CoQ10 daily.
4) 500mg - 1,500mg FLUSH Niacin daily with an asprin. Start low and work up slowly. Took me a year to go from 500mg to 1,500mg. But always shot for a good flushing feeling.
5) 3g EPA/DHA daily.
6) Get fiber. I use freshly groud flax and chia seeds. Forget the psyillium crap.
7) Clean up you diet.

Seriously, maybe you should talk to Phil Hernon about peptides? They are getting some impressive (reproducible) results from the myostatin suppressing peptides. It's a huge thread but I think I remember blood panels coming back good with it.

Just saying........

CG

:) Then after you use them I would probably go with primo

I just fully read your post. I wouldn't rec primo for a cycle. I just meant it has little effect on lipids. But I would just follow the above advice. Defo start doing cardio and living a healthy lifestyle in general (diet). Your lipids should improve with all of that. Aviod orals in cycle or keep the dose reasonable. Do cardio! Hawthorn berry for bp. Niacin and red yeast with q10 for cho. Fish oil daily too.

I just fully read your post. I wouldn't rec primo for a cycle. I just meant it has little effect on lipids. But I would just follow the above advice. Defo start doing cardio and living a healthy lifestyle in general (diet). Your lipids should improve with all of that. Aviod orals in cycle or keep the dose reasonable. Do cardio! Hawthorn berry for bp. Niacin and red yeast with q10 for cho. Fish oil daily too.
i keep hearing about hawthorn berry for bp but i cant find any studies that support it

Def. scrap the orals. AS for injects, Primo would probably be your best bet

I think it's obvious too that dosage does have a relation also... If you are running high dosages your likely gonna have sides in my amateur opinion.

Primo is actually somewhat of a poor choice. due to its strong affinity for SHBG and lack of estrogen conversion. Deca is by far the best choice, with studies to back it up.

Thank you all for the feedback. After reading everyones post I realized since I was trying to Bulk-up, I really hadn't been eating as clean as I should have, which I think is a big part of my lipid problem. When I was eating a clean diet & doing cardio my lipids were almost perfect. Obviously the orals probably added to the problem. But now what to do with the rest of my winny, dbol, var!!! I just purchased some boladrol & PHF sent me a free bottle of Epistane to try?! :(

i keep hearing about hawthorn berry for bp but i cant find any studies that support it

Get your bp checked numerous times daily. Get an average. Go on a decent dose of hawthorn berry and get it checked weekly. After a few months see where you are at. Best study I can think of

I know everyone hates cardio, but no one even mentioned it?! There is absolutely nothing that will help with lipids more than cardio, unless of course you are already doing that daily and still have issues...

test without AI

if you need AI then you are kinda screwed, either start low on test that doesnt cause gyno, then ramp up slowly as you plateau

any DHT based gear will impact lipid i believe

and if your body converts test to DHT way too eficiently then samething can happen.

guess people say aromasin is safest for lipid profile bt you wont know unti you try various combo doses and take blood work.

test without AI
if you need AI then you are kinda screwed, either start low on test that doesnt cause gyno, then ramp up slowly as you plateau

and if your body converts test to DHT way too eficiently then samething can happen.

guess people say aromasin is safest for lipid profile bt you wont know unti you try various combo doses and take blood work.

Bingo!

"primo" LOL..talk about board myths! It's weak and expensive and very hard to find the real deal...let's all say "satchboogie" and the gram a week of primo he was pushing on elite before he was ousted....

Deca tren Eq all hard on the lipids as well as orals...

when it comes full circle it all comes back to model T

also LOL at peptides being as effective as anabolic steroids... :rolleyes:the only thing that really works in that effect is GH and insulin again the old standbys...

Bingo!

also LOL at peptides being as effective as anabolic steroids... :rolleyes:the only thing that really works in that effect is GH and insulin again the old standbys...

Who said they are as effective as anabolic steriods? LOL:rolleyes:

test without AI

The problem is that that has never been demonstrated in men. In every study of men using AIs, there is no change in blood lipids. On the other hand high doses of test will dramatically lower HDL... like all AAS. But some studies suggest that Androgens may increase HDL activity, so the number may not be as important as we believe.

I know everyone hates cardio, but no one even mentioned it?! There is absolutely nothing that will help with lipids more than cardio, unless of course you are already doing that daily and still have issues...

I mentioned cardio. Defo should be 2nd after good diet

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner