over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is this? cant be synthol

Valentino had implants. Just like the guy in this video. It is physically impossible to look like that with SEO.

Over at T-Nation Greg Valentino claimed he was getting those results in his arms from shooting prop and EQ locally at around 3.5 grams a week. Playing on people's ignorance, I don't know? Bullshitter, most likely.

T: I also heard the other day that you were dead.

GV: What it is this: everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don't take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves.

Synthol is like taking oil without the drug. It's like taking dead oil — like buying fake steroids without a drug in there. You can only get so much for Synthol. I've got 27-inch arms, what, you think I have seven inches of oil in there? That would be ridiculous; they wouldn't even look like arms anymore. Listen, I had 21-inch arms before I ever took a steroid in my life.

T: Give us an idea of what you did exactly to get your arms that way.

GV: I did a lot of Testosterone. I did about 3000 mg of Test per week. I love Testosterone and I love Equipoise. The Test I did was mostly propionate. Once in a while I would do enanthate and I would always keep it with Equipoise. I'd probably do, oh God… I would do a shot every other day. I wouldn't worry about the amount of oil; I would worry about the amount of drug. Over the course of a week, I take 3,000 mg of Test and probably put in 400 to 500 mg of Equipoise. Remember, that's 15 mg shots. So that would be about 10 CC's of EQ over a week's period. I would do shoulders, triceps, and biceps.

T NATION | Greg Valentino: The Most Hated Man in Bodybuilding

This is true

yup... vet vitamin solution... they inject it at 10 ml per muscle group per day. it's a combination of the oil and inflamation that makes it look that big.

wynn once posted a video about a guy who looked like that in the middle east and i posted a translation to that vid. when the doctor opened the muscle to see what's inside, it's basically all dead inflamated tissue. they can't even remove it all with surgery.

implants have a different look. ever seen a skinny woman with A cups go get DD cups? they look like big defined balls on her chest... muscle implants look like that. defined shapes (sphere, plate... etc)... when you see a mess of a blob like this attention seeking whore, you know it's a shit ton of oil that did that. from all the guys who did synthol, when they reach 3 ml per day for the last 10 days, they can't take the pain from the inflamation and go down to 2... these guys inject 10 ml per day!! what the hell do you think it will look like?

hey big a, what kind of implantation are you refering to. like an actaul surgical procedure opening him up and placing somthing inside his arm all at once. or like an injectable silicon type of implant.

This is only a quick link. Google them and you will see
**broken link removed**

These threads always crack Me up on why someone would want to do this to themselves

Some people are really disturbed in the head to think that they actually look good with those jello arms. It might just be THE dumbest trend in the world right now. It just surpassed tight and tapered jeans on emo men.

Here's my Logic:

If arms > legs then user = DBag; else
If arms <= legs and arms = flaccidity of 90 year old cock then user = DBag; else user = not a DBag;

Energizer bunny meets car crash

UGGHHHH! Damn, is this thread still going?! This is like the 20th thread in the past year on these idiots! I think that even after all the arguements and debates are done about what these guys are doing, using, or whatever......
We all can agree they look horrible and rediculous! I say we put all these past threads and future threads (yes, we all know there will be a million more over the years) in one new catagory called "F*#cked up ARM ASS CLOWNS" with a disclaimer about the waste of time we have all devoted to these Wanna Be Circus Acts.... yes including me, I am here responding too.... Oh wait.... I just reached my wasted time limit for the day.... Bye
LOL

ALL IN GOOD FUN GUYS!

did you see the way that fool took off his shirt......omfg! like he is gods gift it was sooooo pathetic. p.s his video is not even the worst one on that site check out some of the others these guys are nuts blowing themselves up with that stuff wow!

yup... vet vitamin solution... they inject it at 10 ml per muscle group per day. it's a combination of the oil and inflamation that makes it look that big.

wynn once posted a video about a guy who looked like that in the middle east and i posted a translation to that vid. when the doctor opened the muscle to see what's inside, it's basically all dead inflamated tissue. they can't even remove it all with surgery.

implants have a different look. ever seen a skinny woman with A cups go get DD cups? they look like big defined balls on her chest... muscle implants look like that. defined shapes (sphere, plate... etc)... when you see a mess of a blob like this attention seeking whore, you know it's a shit ton of oil that did that. from all the guys who did synthol, when they reach 3 ml per day for the last 10 days, they can't take the pain from the inflamation and go down to 2... these guys inject 10 ml per day!! what the hell do you think it will look like?
I thought Big A said you can't hold that much oil in the muscle. What ever it is it looks retarded.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws