over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is this in my Deca? **pic**

EricJ123

Registered
My source does not send gear in vials so after I switched all the oil into a vial at the bottom of the container there where these crystal things. Does this mean my gear is bad?

20111026_212236.jpg

Diamonds??!?? :D

Do you keep your gear in the refrigerator? If so, the temperature causes the separation from the oil and crystallizes.

looks like it crashed. Warm it up with the rest.

You can, unfortunately the crystals are the hormones. I have never been able to use it once it crystalized. Hurt too damn bad no matter what I did to it.

Cant. I transferred all the oil into a sealed sterile vial.

You can heat the whole vial bro, just put water in a pot and keep it on low heat , then put your whole vial in warm water till it reconstitutes. However I have seen gear crash many times but never that bad, you got some pretty big chunks. Usually that happens when it freezes for long periods of time, sometimes not the proper ratios will crash the gear , but again have never seen it crash that bad. How many CCs was the sachet? Just curious. God bless you. Minister.

Cant. I transferred all the oil into a sealed sterile vial.

Forgot to mention that you should contact your sponsor and see if they can replace the product, it's obviously a bad batch, good luck. God bless you bro. Minister.

You can heat the whole vial bro, just put water in a pot and keep it on low heat , then put your whole vial in warm water till it reconstitutes. However I have seen gear crash many times but never that bad, you got some pretty big chunks. Usually that happens when it freezes for long periods of time, sometimes not the proper ratios will crash the gear , but again have never seen it crash that bad. How many CCs was the sachet? Just curious. God bless you. Minister.

60ml.

What I mean is that stuff was in the bottom of the container it came in. I transferred it all into vial from the original container it came in. So all that oil is sealed in a vial while the crystals were in the other container.

Forgot to mention that you should contact your sponsor and see if they can replace the product, it's obviously a bad batch, good luck. God bless you bro. Minister.

Sent him an email with attached photo. He's a great sponsor I'm betting he takes care of me.

Ive heard of alot of people getting the same on other forums, they usually put the sealed vial in a pot filled with water and boil it.

Do you mind sending me via pm which sponsor this vial was from?

60ml.

What I mean is that stuff was in the bottom of the container it came in. I transferred it all into vial from the original container it came in. So all that oil is sealed in a vial while the crystals were in the other container.

Got you bro. Not much you can do about t. To be honest with you, once gear crashes it hardly ever reconstitutes the way it should, just contact the sponsor, they wil take care of you. Blessings. Minister.

That don't seem like Deca, Deca is very soluble in oil, it will melt in ur hands if you hold it to long, my guess is it is not deca, maybe test cyp(will crash quite easily) just a guess.

This is kind of odd for deca since it's soluble in oil and solvents alone.

This is still an easy fix. You keep saying you can't add crystals to the rest of the solution but that's wrong. Take a pair of scissors and cut the metal crimp off the vial, remove the stopper, add the crystals.

Then put a frying pan on the stove. Set the temp at 3. I do not use water, and never have. Put a needle through the stopper but not into the oil just to releive pressure. Sit the vial on the pan and let it heat up. Once warm, hold the vial just above the pan and swirl until it's all back into solution.

You want this to be perfectly clear, no hormone swirls and no crystals or separation. This should only take about 10 minutes. I really find this strange with deca but it's still a simple fix.

To be clear it NPP not deca.

Still waiting to hear back from my sponsor....

In the past some oils out of China have crystalized during the winter month because of the colder temperature. If that is the hormone left in the vial, drawing out the oil probably got you just that: oil. Thats hormone left in the vial if thats the case. Heating the oil if this is the case but not boiling it should resuspend the hormone. If its not the hormone, you should just seek a refund or replacement from supplier.

With the bottle you experimented with you are owed a replacement.

It was not ours, we have not seen any of these this year but, maybe we will, it would not be the first time.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
Had a friend who purchased from a board sponsor and all his stuff was crystalized (6 vials Test E). He tried everything but no luck. He contacted the sponsor and the sponsor replaced all 6. Now that is a great sponsors. Hopefully your sponsor will take good care of you. Good luck. :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws