over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is this in my Deca? **pic**

This is what my sponsor said. Not sure what to think.

Hey,

Thanks for your e-mail.

The build up that you are seeing is an added amount of product
that has fallen out of solution. We concentrate our products at +10-
25% more than the stated amount per ml. It is this +10-25% that has
come out of solution (estimated at 10-25mg per ml). The solution
remains concentrated at a total of 150mg/ml (the stated
concentration).

The appearance is cosmetic and the solution can be cleared by
running the oil through a 0.22 micron PVDF syringe filter.

Let us know if you have any more questions

I get pharmacy test cyp since i am on trt and once one of the bottles was crystalized at the bottom. I has to do with storing it at the wrong temp. They told me to just warm it up a little bit and roll it till the crystals disolved.

Hey,

Thanks for your e-mail.

concentration).

You should be all set bro and if there was any issues or concerns, I know that sponsor will surely take care of you. I have been using him for a while now and he has been GREAT and has always done me well!!:D Let us know how everything goes my dude, I am sure you will be more than happy with his products as I am sure you have used him before, since he doesn't except new customers. I am though very surprised that happened with NPP as everyone has said it is ver hard for that hormone to crash. I am using his TNE now and everyone I have used before i have had to heat it up before each pin which sucked BIG TIME LOL!!! With his there has been no issues at all and it's smooth as well and works wonders 2 hours or so before the gym. So like I said just pin it and see how it goes and if there is something not right hit the MAN up and you should be g2g!!! Take care bro and enjoy.

My source does not send gear in vials so after I switched all the oil into a vial at the bottom of the container there where these crystal things. Does this mean my gear is bad?

20111026_212236.jpg

THAT IS YOUR *HORMONE !!! I doubt there is much left in your oil at all, some but nowhere near what it was dosed at.

When this happens, here is what you have to do :

Take a 22guage pin(or 18) and stick it through the top of your vial, this is to allow the vial to "vent".
Then place the vial on a stove top burner, turn the stove on to about medium temperature, and let the crystals disolve back in the solution as it warms up.. dont let it start boiling or go to high, just enough that everything disolves COMPETELY.. :)

Nasty !

You should be all set bro and if there was any issues or concerns, I know that sponsor will surely take care of you. I have been using him for a while now and he has been GREAT and has always done me well!!:D Let us know how everything goes my dude, I am sure you will be more than happy with his products as I am sure you have used him before, since he doesn't except new customers. I am though very surprised that happened with NPP as everyone has said it is ver hard for that hormone to crash. I am using his TNE now and everyone I have used before i have had to heat it up before each pin which sucked BIG TIME LOL!!! With his there has been no issues at all and it's smooth as well and works wonders 2 hours or so before the gym. So like I said just pin it and see how it goes and if there is something not right hit the MAN up and you should be g2g!!! Take care bro and enjoy.

OH I SERIOUSLY *DOUBT* WHAT THAT EMAIL SAID BRO! There is no way, first of all.. They are stating that they are putting an extra 10-25% of steroid in the solution (yeaaa dont we all wish that), this would mean instead of 250mg, your original would be 300mg.. wishful thinking my friend :( .

I cant believe that the sponsor has not offered to replace that vial after you posted this picture !! This is bad !! You should receive another NEW bottle of what you purchased and then a bonus for actually sticking around.. Crappy !

The hormone crashed out of the oil, period! plain and simple ! I would never use this sponsor again, unless they would compensate and send you new product !!

Last edited:
Contact your sponsor. He will replace, I am sure.

Last edited:

I hope so that would suck to just be injecting oil.

Hey,

Thanks for your e-mail.

concentration).

I believe it. If you havent used his gear, don't knock it... :D

Hey,

Thanks for your e-mail.

concentration).

JOKE !! What a JOKE !! That is just terrible man.. that statement is so bad, its laughable... (had it not happened to you) !

Way bigger is correct and advised the same method as I have. Put the crystals back in and heat until clear.

I don't believe it's only the "extra" but they have been a solid sponsor. This is true that at higher concentrations there is a greater risk of crashing but most will use added BB to prevent it but even coming on a plane could get it cold enough to crash.

The crystals are all or the majority of the hormone so put them back in, vent, heat and it will be fine. This happens even with hg. Some people use a crystalization method to extract hormones when brewing so it's not a problem. Well I guess it's a pain for some.

I use watson test cyp it happens all the time when it gets cold. I called the company they said it was fine, just heat and shoot!

OH I SERIOUSLY *DOUBT* WHAT THAT EMAIL SAID BRO! There is no way, first of all.. They are stating that they are putting an extra 10-25% of steroid in the solution (yeaaa dont we all wish that), this would mean instead of 250mg, your original would be 300mg.. wishful thinking my friend :( .

I cant believe that the sponsor has not offered to replace that vial after you posted this picture !! This is bad !! You should receive another NEW bottle of what you purchased and then a bonus for actually sticking around.. Crappy !

The hormone crashed out of the oil, period! plain and simple ! I would never use this sponsor again, unless they would compensate and send you new product !!

Ok bro so what are you trying to say??? This sponsor is very reliable and I AM 100% sure if the OP wanted it replaced he would be sure to do it. Lets just wait and see what happens bro, I am sure the OP will get it taken care of.

I hope so that would suck to just be injecting oil.

Yes it would bro LOL!!!!:banghead: But just contact him and explain your worries and I am sure he will resend. If you just want to try it and see how is goes first, then go for it and report back. The worse that would happen is that all the hormone crashed and it's severly under dosed or maybe just plain oil which I doubt but who knows, it's your body so to be safe I would just really try and get a new one.

Hey just giving everyone and update the Sponsor emailed me saying he would replace the gear if I would like. I didn't even ask he offered. I knew he was a great sponsor! I'll keep you all updated how everything goes!

Well...that looks like a good bit of hormone.

So...take the plunger out of a syringe.
Drop in the crystals
Replace plunger
Suck up a couple 2-3ml's of Deca.
Place the pin, needle up in a cup or pot suspended so the part of the syringe with the oil inside (with crystal goodness in it) is submerged in the water. Needle above the water line. It will go back into solution with heat.
After it does, boil for 20 minutes just for sterility (better than nothing).

Inject back into Deca bottle if it's all in one bottle

Or split up the 3mls among what I imagine is 6 bottles...

If you don't like the needle program and you still have the original bottle, throw the crystals and some deca in the bottle and boil, then spread it evenly among the other bottles. This is the easier way.

Hey guys the sponsor more than took care of me! Everything is good to go.

I knew he would!!!:D Thats whats up and let us know how everything goes brotha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws